/* */

PDA

View Full Version : limitless has returned

limitless
09-09-2006, 07:52 AM
:sl:

Well everyone I am back from my trip, which was to pakistan. My trip was very bad because of the polluation there and the 15 hour flight direct was an horrible experience! Anyway, i made it back safely and just ill; mostly stomach pain and headaches. And the language problem was such a difficult experience there, other than that everything was cool.

:w: :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
09-09-2006, 07:53 AM
Welcome back, limitless! :)
How was Pakistan? Did you have a good time? What did you do?

Peace

limitless
09-09-2006, 08:07 AM

Thank you, Glo. And it is great to see you back again as well. I did not have any good time at all. I was ill since second day of my arrival and I just visited family memebers, relatives with my mom nothing too special. And went to restarunts, and ate too much at every familys house and the "cold drinks". Honestly, I didn't enjoy at all expect for the part going to musjid for prayer, which I hardly went because of my condition phsyically and mentally gotten worse and the polluation made it worse. Let me simply say, I would not go there again. It is an courrpted country.

:wl:

glo
09-09-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, limitless. :(
You must be glad to be back home - wherever that may be.

In any case, it's good to have you back here! :D

Are you feeling better now, or are you still recovering?

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
khalid zaheer
09-09-2006, 09:37 AM
First of all, I could not understand you display name. Its surprising for me that there is another one that is limitless like Almighty. I suggest you try to change your display name because "limitlessness" is only for Almighty.

Second you said
and I just visited family memebers, relatives with my mom nothing too special. And went to restarunts, and ate too much at every familys house and the "cold drinks".
and then you said
Let me simply say, I would not go there again. It is an courrpted country.
Its ok if you dont want to meet your relatives, may you think they are corrupt but what the country (pakistan) said you that you decide this country is corrupt?

Do you what is the meanings of word "corrupt"? If yes even then try to explore it once again.

May Allah bless you

Regards

F.Y.
09-09-2006, 10:19 AM
salam limitless
Sounds like you had a pretty rough time. Oh well, bad times give us a chance to really test our limits (LOL).
At least you got to see family! That's good....most of the time....
Peace

songinwind
09-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Maybe instead of the "country" being at fault..it was the food and drink..This can happen easy to anyone..due to reading your systoms...as far as corrupe..do u mean the "air or people there"...just wondering, as if from usa,,have you been to Lousiana? talk about bad air ;( (due to the factories)...I do wish I can go to another country, but if this happens will eat and drink with a lot of caution..pray u are better now, inshaAllah.

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Well everyone I am back from my trip, which was to pakistan. My trip was very bad because of the polluation there and the 15 hour flight direct was an horrible experience! Anyway, i made it back safely and just ill; mostly stomach pain and headaches. And the language problem was such a difficult experience there, other than that everything was cool.

salam.
welcome back brother, thought so where have your posts gone anywho inshallah have a nice stay && don't leave us again :heated:
w.salam

*KB*
09-09-2006, 12:02 PM
salam welcome back brother
hope you get well i will make dua for you
wasalam

- Qatada -
09-09-2006, 12:03 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome back brother :)

------
09-09-2006, 12:07 PM

:welcome: Back Akhee

:w:

syilla
09-09-2006, 03:18 PM
nothing like home sweet home...

welcome back...

Alhamdulillah for your safe journey...

jzcasejz
09-09-2006, 03:20 PM

Welcome Back Brother...Hope U Had A Good Time At P'K'Stan :D

limitless
09-09-2006, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalid zaheer
First of all, I could not understand you display name. Its surprising for me that there is another one that is limitless like Almighty. I suggest you try to change your display name because "limitlessness" is only for Almighty.

Second you said

and then you said

Its ok if you dont want to meet your relatives, may you think they are corrupt but what the country (pakistan) said you that you decide this country is corrupt?

Do you what is the meanings of word "corrupt"? If yes even then try to explore it once again.

May Allah bless you

Regards

Glo, alhamduallah I am starting to feel better and so is my stomach pain, just the sleeping is an issue because of the time zone difference and somewhat recovering as well.

Firstly, I took your post very offensive. I would never change this name and Allah (swt) is more than just limitless, and I had no intention of being "God" if that is what you are attempting to say. And my user name is not "limitlessness". This user name I choose because what Islam has to offer and how it is and will be forever. You are the first user who said such a thing. This thread and topic is about my return, I will discuss no such thing about "courrption", I highly recommend you stay on topic and to what the thread is about. I suggest you open a thread, "Pakistan corrupt?" then I would discuss it. And I know the meaning of the word, courrpt.

Finally, It is definiatly great to be back. Ah, don't worry KittyGyal, I wouldn't be leaving anywhere else (inshallah). I did have a great time in Pakistan besides how much I was ill and seeing unfair treatment to people there by police. The most important part I enjoyed was praying in the musjid, my cousins did not do such a thing, but I did. I have become very focused in my prayers (alhamduallah). The great and amazing feeling to pray with other fellow brothers is truly amazing especially the friday one. Lastly, I would like to say that even though I was tired and very ill I did pray on my return to Canada; which is so great love praying the most.

p.s: Fi_Sabilillah did you miss my marriage posts? ;D :giggling:

Great to be back to Canada of course :)

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 07:18 PM
salam.
hey Brother nice to hear your NOT going to leave us again inshallah :), && also any news from your brother whom had some problems?
w.salam

- Qatada -
09-09-2006, 07:44 PM
:wasalamex

bro limitless, insha'Allaah brother khalid zaheer never had a bad intention so let's not have an argument insha'Allaah. we're all brothers and sisters in islam insha'Allaah. :)

lol about your marriage posts, nah we already had loads of other brothers and sisters who carried on your marriage thread streak :p so it's all good insha'Allaah. But happy you've come back alhamdulillah. :)

:salamext:

Snowflake
09-09-2006, 08:00 PM

Welcome back Bro! Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your trip though. May I ask which part of Pak you went to?

I pray you get well soon.

Inshallah
09-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Pakistan is a really corrupt muslim country i wouldn't even go if anyone paid me 2. It's the harsh truth, day by day certain muslim country's are falling in the hands of shaitan.

limitless
09-11-2006, 08:06 PM

I am sorry for pointing out about Zaheer's post; it did sound argumentative. Muslimah_Sis: I went to Karachi. I did enjoy my trip the praying part that is and just talking to relatives. The eating, drinking, and breathing the polluated air I did not like and the way traffic was just horrible. They need to improve the country's stability and how it should be.

Vaseline
09-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Welcome back brother. If you've been to India, the pollution is worse there and the weather in Pakistan is much more pleasant than India (It had fog etc and when we landed in pakistan, Lo and behold! Beautiful sunshine. I didn't need my long coat at all ^o) )

format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
Pakistan is a really corrupt muslim country i wouldn't even go if anyone paid me 2. It's the harsh truth, day by day certain muslim country's are falling in the hands of shaitan.
Now that I definitely agree with. May Allah (SWT) guide those who have strayed off the right path.

khalid zaheer
09-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Firstly, I took your post very offensive.
Assalaam o alaikum brother

Hoping you would become quite well agian

I could not understand the reason of offensive-ness, as the matter of your display name then brother I am a little concious about such things so what I felt said to you, and secondly it was only suggestion not order, even then if you feel my comments then I am really very sorry and hopefull that you have a big heart.
and Allah (swt) is more than just limitless, and I had no intention of being "God" if that is what you are attempting to say.
Yah certainly He is more than limitless but the word "limitless" can be used for Him only, in my opinion. And brother its impossible for me to even think that you tried to stand equal to Allah, my meanings were the word is suitable only for Almighty, nothing else. Here I want to suggest another thing that try to use the Allah for Almighty instead of God. God is not a prominent word for Him. Its only my suggestion not order:)

This user name I choose because what Islam has to offer and how it is and will be forever.
May you are right.

"Pakistan corrupt?"
You stayed only in karachi, met with some relatives, went somewhere to eat something and you got the idea that pakistan (whole country) is a corrupt country, this thing was surprising for me so I mentioned. I think if someone analyze with honest then one can easily announce that whole world is eqaully corrupt today, even the countries crying "human right human right" day and night are the most corrupted countries. Any way some other time we discuss over the matter Inshallah

Regards

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.