View Full Version : Can some one send me Al budah by Al-busairi. In urdu

star2005
09-10-2006, 01:53 AM
Can some one send me Al budah by Al-busairi. In urdu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
star2005
09-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Introduction
Imam Muslim related from Anas (radia allahu anh) that he said: "The Messenger of Allah (sallah allahu alieh wasalam) said: 'None of you will truly believe until I am more beloved to him than his family, wealth and all the people.'" [67]
In the same way that love of the Prophet (sallah allahu alieh wasalam) is a reason for attaining the good of this world and the Hereafter, loving him is also a reason for achieving the sweetness of Iman.
But, how do we manifest our love for him? It is by following the Sunnah of the Prophet (sallah allahu alieh wasalam). Allah says: "Say (Muhammad), if you do love Allah, follow me, Allah will love you (in return) and forgive your sins" (Qur'an 3:31)
To love the Prophet (sallah allahu alieh wasalam) is to love Allah alone, to worship Allah as he worshipped Allah. Allah says: "There are men who take others besides Allah as equal with Him. They love them as much as they should love Allah. But the believers have more love for Allah." (Qur'an 2:165)
In the past few years, there is a particular piece of Arabic poetry that has reached the Muslims in the west and has been translated into English. This poem is called Qasidah Al-Burdah by Muhammad Al-Busairi. It is also known as the most famous if not the most famous poem that supposedly praises the Prophet (sallah allahu alieh wasalam).
The poem has been widespread in Arabic for nearly eight centuries and many scholars have replied to it in Arabic.
Among those replies are:
• Al Dur AlNadeed for Alshawkany.
• In Tasier AlAzeez Alhameed is a reply by Sheikh Sulieman Bin Muhammad Bin Abdelwahab.
• Fateh AlMajeeed Abdalrahman bin Hassan
• Reply to Al Burdah by Sheikh Abdallah Aba Ibteen (70 page long reply)
• Ghayat AlAmany fe Alrad Ala Alnabhany by Mahmood Shukry Al Aloosy
• Reply to Burdah by Abdel Badee3 Saker
• Reply to Burdah by sheikh Abdel Azeez Al Abdel Lateef
• Ma3loomat Muhimah An Aldeen By Jameel Zino

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.