/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Challenge

- Qatada -
06-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I have an amazing idea which will get you so excited InshaAllah , and benefit us all...... :D:D

we have all heard of the famous collection of Hadith by Imam Nawawi, but how many of us know them?? Alhamdulillah I have come across a site which will make it easier for all of us to memories these hadith InshaAllah . And the best part about it we will all do this together no one is alone. Along with that site we will be posting the translations to the hadith, as within each one is a crucial message for us to reflect on. :):)

So how many of you are up for the challenge InshaAllah ??

Imam Nawawi's forty hadith

Translation of hadith

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
06-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

MashaAllah :)

I think it is an excellent idea, I just listened to some of the hadith being recited. Its so beautiful to hear the words of our beloved prophet recited in such a way, soothing.

I am up for the challenge, as many other members will be too InshaAllah :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-11-2005, 01:26 PM
:sl:

Me Too Inshalah

Ra`eesah
06-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

MASHALLAH!!! the site is AMAZING it has everything! with every hadith there is an audio version (its a gr8 help for those who dont know how to read arabi) it has a beautiful tune that would make it easy to memorize! The awesome background effect is so peaceful and serine! AND it gets better !!!! we have a link to another page that has the TRANSLATION of the hadiths !!!!! SUBHANALLAH! there is NO excuse not to take this Challenge! COUNT ME IN Inshallah...

Jazkallah Khair brother Aqib for posting this for us, may Allah reward you.

~Aameen~

Rep points should be coming ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ra`eesah
06-11-2005, 03:06 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Alhamdulillaah i got the first hadith memorized....

In the process of learning this first hadith I felt myself as if i was sitting in a colorful garden that had cool drinks and cool breeze....*sigh* Subhanallah....soo beautiful

try it and imagine your self... such a garden.... while memorizing this hadith Subhanallah the sound effects of the clip.....is sooo.... MASHALLAH is all i can manage to say... i know i might sound weird :-[ Subhanallah...

junna1
06-11-2005, 05:32 PM

Great idea masha allah. I want to take the chalenge too.

:w:

Pinkrose
06-11-2005, 08:31 PM

I am definantly in!!! great idea bro. :D :D :thumbs_up

Danish
06-12-2005, 10:42 AM
i got a book Riyad-us-Salehen, its by that imam :) mashallah, its in english with arabic and commentry

Far7an
06-13-2005, 01:00 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

Ok so far we have (in alphabetical order)

3washey
Ahmed
Aqib
Farhan
Junna
Pinkrose
zAk

Im not sure about Danish, he posted but he never said if he accepted the challenge or not. Please let us know if anyone else wishes to participate, and we will start memorising as soon as InshaAllah.

A pm has been sent out to all those already willing to participate.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-13-2005, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

the PM to me seems dropped in the way !

didn't reach me :-[
same here :(

junna1
06-14-2005, 11:25 PM

Are we supposed to start memorizing yet?

Ansar Al-'Adl
06-16-2005, 09:16 PM
:sl: Interesting site, mash'Allah.

Ra`eesah
06-16-2005, 10:03 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

yes inshallah we will start soon...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.