/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Ramadan vs Santa Claus

akulion
09-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Salam Alaikum,

ok ok I know there isnt any uncle Eid (AKA Uncle Ramadan) :p but for the sake of laughter I made him up...(base on santa claus) PS: This is not meant to ofend anyone, its just comedy

--------------------------------
Unlce Eid vs Santa Claus

Uncle Eid: He is a fit man with a beard who wears a green suit and delivers presents to good kids during ramadan, sending out a good message to keep fit.

Santa Claus: He is a fattie dressed in a red suit with a beard who delivers presents to good kids during Christmas, sending everyone a bad message to pig it out.

Uncle Eid: He knocks on the front door like a gentleman and delivers the presents

Santa Claus: He sneaks in through the chimney like a theif and delivers the presents

Uncle Eid: His language is clean and when he comes he says Salam salam salam (Peace Peace Peace)

Santa Claus: Many argue that his usage of the term Ho Ho Ho is very insulting especially in certain circles

Uncle Eid: He rides in plane after buying tickets like any decent citizen and obeys the laws

Santa Claus: Rides around on his sliegh with complete disregard for any immigration laws or any air space restrictions, one day he is bound to be shot down by a Fighter jet....hes just askin for it!

Uncle Eid: Visits during the day so that people are awake and aware and dont get scared by a bump in the middle of the night

Santa Claus: Visits people during the night when they are asleep and eats the food lying on the table (usually cookies and milk)

Uncle Eid: Has nothing to hide and walks around in the open just like an citizen

Santa Claus: Always hiding and never seen, one can only wonder why....afraid of being identified as a criminal perhaps?

Uncle Eid: Makes the toys himself and is a hard working man

Santa Claus: Uses slave labour and runs a slave camp at the notrth pole where short people are forced to make the toys for him....needless to say they are never paid

The End

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
09-11-2006, 09:48 AM
LOL...very interesting.....basically showing da diff between santa claus and uncle ramadan...

good choice....uncle ramdan......

akulion
09-11-2006, 09:50 AM
i think ill change his name to uncle Eid

its better....

Helena
09-11-2006, 09:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
i think ill change his name to uncle Eid

its better....
thats even better bro.......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
09-11-2006, 12:01 PM
:sl:

LoL good one.

Tania
09-11-2006, 12:13 PM
You forgot to mention how he gets the wishing lists for presents-do you know the lists from the kids :-[

akulion
09-11-2006, 12:18 PM
oh yea he uses magic (which as we all know is haramm!!)

but uncle eid/ramadan uses e-mail :D lol

Tania
09-11-2006, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
oh yea he uses magic (which as we all know is haramm!!)

but uncle eid/ramadan uses e-mail :D lol
:D now you have the whole process

Its quite amazing our Santa -really is a bit communist - use free works to make the gifts :hmm:

akulion
09-11-2006, 12:23 PM
communist lool

never thought of it like that

that could be a topic on its own lol

AHMED_GUREY
09-11-2006, 01:50 PM
in somali ---> Adeer Eid

and he should come on a flying camel

nice one man:D

Muezzin
09-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Santa has also probably broken a load of animal cruelty laws too. Ever wonder how exactly Rudolph got such a red nose? And are those elves of his paid? Paid my foot. It's slave labour man, making them work all hours in some godforsaken winter sweatshop.

And all this 'ho ho ho'-ing. I dread to think how he treats Mother Christmas with that attitude to women.

Furthermore, if he gave a miner in Blightey a lump of coal, he'd probably start a riot.

S_87
09-11-2006, 02:53 PM
:sl:

:lol:

Snowflake
09-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Lolzzz very witty & funny! :giggling:

Abdulwaheed
09-12-2006, 11:14 AM
hahaha thats funny! ;D

funny concept, well done bro..

rubiesand
09-12-2006, 11:27 AM
That is way too funny. ;D

Dahir
10-23-2006, 06:56 AM
This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard! HAD to bump this one!

Forgive me old friend, but even as late as today, I'm finding it hard to hold in the laughter...;D

EDIT: I did NOT know this thread was made in Sept. 11 --- UH OH....:uuh:

Salmaan
10-23-2006, 07:19 AM
LOL

That was a funny, as well as clever and witty. ;D

Duhaa
10-23-2006, 07:19 AM
I never read this before and yeah LOL I had a great laugh. ;D

HO HO HO <----what a joke! ;D

So jazakAllah for the 'reminder' bump.....:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.