salam.
nope that was all lies && rumours.
w.salam

sameer
09-11-2006, 05:51 PM
i dunno

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-11-2006, 06:17 PM
If he was a Muslim he wouldn't have been a Gangster Rap artist, neither did he annonouce it and I what diffrence does it make to us whther he was or wasn't?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sweet_Boy
09-11-2006, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah
:sl: was tupac shakur a muslim before he got shot? :w:
salam

did he even get shot .. personally i think hes just gone .. hiding ... thats just a opinion though

w.salam

Mawaddah
09-11-2006, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
If he was a Muslim he wouldn't have been a Gangster Rap artist, neither did he annonouce it and I what diffrence does it make to us whther he was or wasn't?
Not exactly true :rollseyes, You got lots of these types of artists who claim to be Muslim, check out all of these Eastern countries :uhwhat

But something like this isn't important, he definitely didn't portray himself as a muslim did he?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-11-2006, 06:29 PM
I dont thinkso. no matter what, a Muslim will always say he is Muslim.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-11-2006, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Not exactly true :rollseyes, You got lots of these types of artists who claim to be Muslim, check out all of these Eastern countries :uhwhat

But something like this isn't important, he definitely didn't portray himself as a muslim did he?
Well he was quite the opposite of a Muslim but Allah knows best and I dont think we shouldn't waste out time about it.

Mawaddah
09-11-2006, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Well he was quite the opposite of a Muslim but Allah knows best and I dont think we shouldn't waste out time about it.
I'm guessing you mean " I dont think we 'should' waste our time"

two negatives make a positive lol

Kittygyal
09-11-2006, 06:48 PM
salam.
people TuPac was NOT a muslim these are just stupid roumours going around! he was an mixer of race && yes he has been shot by Biggie.
w.salam

Ghazi
09-11-2006, 07:25 PM
:sl:

For his sake I hope so.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.