/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it me, or...

sameer
09-11-2006, 06:24 PM
is it me or does it seem that the Forum has become a lot slower than it used to be? esp. the world affairs section?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wafa islam
09-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Asalaamu alaykum

Yes indeeed, the school has started.
My school started 21 st of August.
But Insha Allah we will do our best

Wa alaykum salaam

sameer
09-11-2006, 06:34 PM
^^ oooohhhh...

sameer
09-11-2006, 06:35 PM
lol i actaully posted less when i was home on holidays..now am i at work i can find the time to post more ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
09-11-2006, 06:49 PM
salam.
yes many people have dissapered humm maybe we need this site to be hosted && need our fellow beings back A.S.A.P other wise Aliens landind :X
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!