/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do the pro-Israelis think about this?!

Fishman
09-11-2006, 09:07 PM
:sl:
It the conditions were like Ausvitz, but without the gassings, and it makes me feel sick whenever I think about this. But we must remember all atrocities, and this one has been censored for too long.
http://www.inminds.co.uk/khiam-prison.html
The article is based on a BBC transcript, btw, which rules out anti-Israeli bias.

How many members of Hezbollah have commited attrocites like this? NONE.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
therebbe
09-11-2006, 09:21 PM
based on a BBC transcript
Known to be very Anti-Israel. I mean look at the number of Jews and Muslims in England? Who are they going to not want to get upset?

Plus, these are accusations based on prisoner testimony, many prisoners do hate Israel and were captured because they were planning terror attacks.

Now, if Israel tourtered people there then I fuly condemn them, an act that many on this site will not do to there own bretherin.

But, I won't be the first in line to buy prisoner testimony. That is like saying a Jew who wanted to kill Aminjehad and got arreested would say the prison was treating him well. Would never happen.

How many members of Hezbollah have commited attrocites like this?
Do you know how Israeli prisoners are being treated? Do you have an isnide source. You can't talk when you have no facts.

It is hard to seperate truth from fiction, especially from biased people they interview who wish to cause damage to Israel in anyway possible.

I could throw out some story about kids dieing because a Suicide Bomber blew himself up in a day school and had nails all over him to widen the killing zone.
I could write about a Muslim man walking into a Jewish center in Seattle and opening fire on pregnant women.

But I won't because I won't use the life of an innocent as propoganda to "get back at you".

Take my comments at will, but just accept that my opinion is different than yours, and think if overreacting to someone elses opinion will show anything about you, that you might not want everyone to see. Have class when discussing.

wilberhum
09-11-2006, 09:28 PM
How many members of Hezbollah have commited attrocites like this?
So do you determine who the “Good Guys” are by who commits the lesser atrocities?

Woodrow
09-11-2006, 09:31 PM
I think we all need to keep in mind that the truth seen through one man's eyes can be a lie, when seen through the eyes of another.

It is very important that we look at all verifiable reports from all sources and even then, we will only know our own iterpretation.

If we have 2 men starving and they find only enough food to feed one and one kills the other to have sufficient food to save himself. Has he committed murder or has he only saved his own life?

That story will have different views depending on if you look at it as the man who killed, as the one who was killed or as an observer of both. Even then we will never know the intent or what motivations any of them had.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ManchesterFolk
09-11-2006, 09:34 PM
How ignorant to think Israel is the only country torturing people! Do you think Islamic countries are innocent?

http://www.counterpunch.org/khan06062005.html
http://archive.muslimuzbekistan.com/...4012004_1.html
http://pnews.org/ArT/AiS/SOra.shtml

Condemn Iran for torturing a young student activist, and other Arab countries for commiting the same atrocities Israel has.

ISARAEL commits atrocities, yet you all have the nerve to not admit that the countries against israel do to.

Since when was war every suppose to be fought with manners?

Israel needs to be condemn and action taken, but the same action must be taken against: Iran, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Taliban, Pakistan, India, Russia, Chechens... They all do it!

Isaac
09-11-2006, 09:43 PM
YES. Any one who tortures innocent people must be condemned, whether it be Israel or an Arab nation. When was war suppose to be fought with manners? Since the UN brought about laws and regulations which enforce and prevent torture of POWs. But its a shame no body stick with the rules.

ManchesterFolk
09-11-2006, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
YES. Any one who tortures innocent people must be condemned, whether it be Israel or an Arab nation. When was war suppose to be fought with manners? Since the UN brought about laws and regulations which enforce and prevent torture of POWs. But its a shame no body stick with the rules.
Great Post! I condemn everyone. I'm glad someone agrees. :D

Zulkiflim
09-12-2006, 01:03 AM
Salaam,

Yes i have never seen that site.

Inshallah shall spread it around.

The Isrealis are using the experience they learned from hitler and spread it aorund.

The Evil has been passed,they wish to forget their torutre by torutring other
They wish to be strong by oppresing others.

Zulkiflim
09-12-2006, 01:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
How ignorant to think Israel is the only country torturing people! Do you think Islamic countries are innocent?

http://www.counterpunch.org/khan06062005.html
http://pnews.org/ArT/AiS/SOra.shtml

Condemn Iran for torturing a young student activist, and other Arab countries for commiting the same atrocities Israel has.

ISARAEL commits atrocities, yet you all have the nerve to not admit that the countries against israel do to.

Since when was war every suppose to be fought with manners?

Israel needs to be condemn and action taken, but the same action must be taken against: Iran, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Taliban, Pakistan, India, Russia, Chechens... They all do it!

Salaam,

Good post i must say and if those who read more into the articles will learn that those coutnries are all US backed coutnries.

Syria of course no longer but is itan Islamic nation that follow sharia laws?
Is there any Islmaic nation that follow sharia laws?

Nope..

Inshallah there will be in the future.

[PIE]Since when was war every suppose to be fought with manners?[/PIE]

The answer is Easy,,since Islam
If you want to be kind to prisoners that is.
But those coutnries are fearful of their loss of power just like the US...

And thus the only weapon is oppresion and fear.

Just like what Israel is doing.

As always in man history,the poor become rich,the rich become poor,the strong become weak and the weak become strong.

The cycle continue,only Islam will break it.

north_malaysian
09-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Uzbekistan and North Korea also have notorious prisons.... why nobody condemn?

wilberhum
09-12-2006, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Uzbekistan and North Korea also have notorious prisons.... why nobody condemn?
It isn’t Israel or the US.

Fishman
09-12-2006, 04:34 PM
:sl:
I never said that Israel was the only nation that tortures people. I was saying that nobody remembers things like this, probably because they were done by a West-friendly country. As North Malaysian said, there are other people like North Korea and Uzkbekistan that do this.
Known to be very Anti-Israel. I mean look at the number of Jews and Muslims in England? Who are they going to not want to get upset?
If Britain lied to criticise Israel, then they would be in big trouble with the whole international community, save Iran and some south American countries.

But, I won't be the first in line to buy prisoner testimony. That is like saying a Jew who wanted to kill Aminjehad and got arreested would say the prison was treating him well. Would never happen.
The boy who was imprisoned had to have a number of operations on his genitals because of electrodes, and suffers frequent panic attacks. Is that enough evidence for you?

BTW, what American and British oil corporations are doing to sub-Saharan Africa is much worse than this. Starving people in order to get profits is not right.

:w:

Islamicboy
09-12-2006, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
All so called muslim nations torture muslims civilians. So before we point finger on the non muslim countries for torturing muslims first look at muslim countries. Besides shouldnt israel be expected to torture the people they capture because they are invaders. But the so called muslim countries are torturing there own people.

Taliban did not torture there own civilians or any prisoners lets not put false accusations on people.

QuranStudy
09-12-2006, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
LMAO. Anything anti-Israel is not good for you, right? I wonder what you watch -- FOX News?? Under your reasoning the truth is anti-Semitic. Live with it. I denounce Muslim terrorism, you should denounce Israeli crimes as well.

Plus, these are accusations based on prisoner testimony, many prisoners do hate Israel and were captured because they were planning terror attacks.
10,000 prisoners in Israel. None have been tried since there is no evidence against them. The kidnappings and killings of Israelis are well documented.

Now, if Israel tourtered people there then I fuly condemn them, an act that many on this site will not do to there own bretherin.
I dont think Hezbollah or Hamas tortures their captives. So, why should we condemn them and not Israel?

Read my above message regarding the 10k prisoners. Almost half are women and children.

Do you know how Israeli prisoners are being treated? Do you have an isnide source. You can't talk when you have no facts.
Past prisoner swaps with Israel indicate that Israeli prisoners were treated humanely.

I could throw out some story about kids dieing because a Suicide Bomber blew himself up in a day school and had nails all over him to widen the killing zone.
I could write about a Muslim man walking into a Jewish center in Seattle and opening fire on pregnant women.
And how does this help in your defence?? Why are you diverting from the issue of discussion??

Take my comments at will, but just accept that my opinion is different than yours, and think if overreacting to someone elses opinion will show anything about you, that you might not want everyone to see. Have class when discussing.
We are having class. Do you expect us to praise torture??

QuranStudy
09-12-2006, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
So do you determine who the “Good Guys” are by who commits the lesser atrocities?
No, but there is a thing called "lesser of the two evils."

wilberhum
09-12-2006, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
No, but there is a thing called "lesser of the two evils."
It is good to know that you concider both actions evil.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.