/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good muslim or Bad muslim?

limitless
09-11-2006, 09:11 PM
:sl:

There is a muslim individual who prays all five salahs completely;has covered all his missed salahs, reads Qur'an or the hadiths, but is very unfriendly and unloving towards his/her family, the wife/husband, children and backtalks about people, lies frequantly. What makes of that muslim individual?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DigitalStorm82
09-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Allah knows best...

We are not to judge.

Helena
09-11-2006, 09:22 PM
we can not judge them....absolutely against islam....da saytan is everywhere....

all we can do is pray inshalah...we need to show them the righteous path, as we are one ummah........and follow the sunnah inshalah....and know-ones perfect......

Ghazi
09-11-2006, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

There is a muslim individual who prays all five salahs completely;has covered all his missed salahs, reads Qur'an or the hadiths, but is very unfriendly and unloving towards his/her family, the wife/husband, children and backtalks about people, lies frequantly. What makes of that muslim individual?

:w:

There's a hadith which says that a person will come on the day of judgment with a huge amount of good deeds but it'll be taken away from that person and given to people he backbite,slandered,hurt ect, and when the good deeds are gone the people will demand good deeds but the person hasn't got any left so they'll give him their bad deeds, we must remember that when we hurt people there will be payback and it'll hurt!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-14-2006, 03:49 AM
yup I believe I read a hadith that a good muslim is one of whom people can be spared his/her tongue... btw I meet lots of people like that... they size you up, they make comments... they add their two cents frequently even when you don't need it... feel superior to you because they make pilgrimage daily.... yet are hypocrites in every other way... I wouldn't want to get into details even on how bad... what can you do? I'd love to have the world be decent but unfortunatly it isn't :cry: sometimes you can set the standards with which you want to be treated... if you have contact with this fellow all you can do is show disinterest when he talks ill of someone in front of you... or leave the room all together and tell him your reasons honestly..... also wouldn't hurt if you told him his attitude of lack of warmth toward others might end up alienating him and costing him friendships....wallah a3lam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.