/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anger

limitless
09-11-2006, 11:57 PM
:sl:

Aright. First of all what is wrong with you all and the muslims around the world?? This 9/11 incident is getting annoying now.

What about the muslims that died in lebennon, palestine and many more tragedies that happen to innocent muslim lives.

Just because Americans (mostly whites and non-muslim) died it is taken so seriously and this far, but what about USA bombing other countries, Iraq, killing muslims, raping etc. Today I witnessed muslims condoming for 9/11, but there was not even one single muslim that condomed for muslims dying each and every day by the hands of non-muslims. And the lebenon bombings and Palestine. I am disappointed, very indeed.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
09-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I agree with you ekhi, although i suppose people dwell more upon 9/11 because it was something that wasn't expected to happen, but did and it happened on a set date in which the whole world witnessed.

either way we shouldn't mourn over the dead..(inna ilahi wa inna lillahi raji'oon), everyone will be judged accordingly on the day of judgement.

Those (muslims) who have died in palestine, lebanon, iraq and those who are suffering..are all going through jihad, may Allah accept they're martyrdom.

However you should not upset yourself over this, but rather do something that signifies your sympathy for those who have died innocently.

People will continue to die and be tortured, this is life now a days, the end of days. we either do something about it or watch nothing being done. Everything is predestined subhanallah. The ummah has greatly disconnected itself from what it's supposed to be. We all speak of peace, but look at us..we can't even provide peace to our brother let alone to a city or even whole country, astughfirallah

May Allah grant us patience, wisdom, and strength ameen

fi aman allah
w'salaam

limitless
09-12-2006, 12:24 AM
:sl:

I know what you mean sister, I do not that do that. But those muslims lives that were taken were sudden as well, no warning was given they just bust in and kill. Sorry if this offended anyone, but it is the truth. The muslim countries shouldn't do everything that non islamic countrys do like 9/11 because Americans never do such things for muslim deaths or tragedies in muslim countries. Here is an example, the earth quake in Pakistan.

:w:

Joe98
09-12-2006, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless;
Here is an example, the earth quake in Pakistan.

All the western countries sent lots of aid.

And in return receive hatred.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
09-12-2006, 12:38 AM
greetings,

All the western countries sent lots of aid.

And in return receive hatred.
believe me, they were hated before the aid was sent.

One of the dumbest things the west does, is it ruins another country (im not speaking of the earthquake in pakistan) and then "aids" it...

another thing is they speak of "peace and freedom" between israel and palestine, how's that ever going to happen when the money they send to isreal is used to get more weapons? where's the peace in that?

assalamu alaikum

The muslim countries shouldn't do everything that non islamic countrys do like 9/11 because Americans never do such things for muslim deaths or tragedies in muslim countries. Here is an example, the earth quake in Pakistan.
ekhi can u expand on that?

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Woodrow
09-12-2006, 12:42 AM
The twin towers were the World Trade center. 9/11 was not an attack on America, it was an attack on the world. It was not just white Americans who died, there were many Muslims that died also. A very large number of the offices were Muslim owned businesses.

I do not recall the exact break down, but a very large number of those killed were not American Citizens. The biggest error was we in America claimed it as a tragedy to America. Yet, America was really the country least affected by it. If we as Americans had been calm and allowed the truth to sink in. We could have let the world react, including the Muslim Nations as they lost businesses and citizens also. Possibly percentage wise a greater lose than what America lost.

Keltoi
09-12-2006, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The twin towers were the World Trade center. 9/11 was not an attack on America, it was an attack on the world. It was not just white Americans who died, there were many Muslims that died also. A very large number of the offices were Muslim owned businesses.

I do not recall the exact break down, but a very large number of those killed were not American Citizens. The biggest error was we in America claimed it as a tragedy to America. Yet, America was really the country least affected by it. If we as Americans had been calm and allowed the truth to sink in. We could have let the world react, including the Muslim Nations as they lost businesses and citizens also. Possibly percentage wise a greater lose than what America lost.
I don't know I would say America was the least affected by 9-11. More Americans died in 9-11 than non-Americans, and the impact on our country, economy, and overall future was much greater than any other nation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.