/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why 'o' why?

sheikh nazim
06-11-2005, 02:12 PM
:sl:
why has my rep power gone down from 4 to 2!!!!!!!
i would like to know the reason please admin!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ra`eesah
06-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Calm down brother....

Allah :arabic2:said...

Surely (as for) those who believe and do good, We do not waste the reward of him who does a good work.

this is small thing and inshallah can be fixed :D cheer up.... and im Sure the Admin. will help u as soon as they can Inshallah. Further more keep in mind they were not the cause of ur rep power to go down.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-11-2005, 02:29 PM

its not only you, its me too and everyone else. i just looked others and it just happneded to everyone. Inshallah the admins can tell us what happned

sheikh nazim
06-11-2005, 02:37 PM
well i hope they fix it quick :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-11-2005, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sheikh nazim
well i hope they fix it quick :)
same here :shade:

sheikh nazim
06-11-2005, 03:33 PM
due you know what i think bro my theory is that the admin probably do that purposly so no one gets above their rep power or points, other than one or two outsider brothers and sisters, you may have noticed that the admins brothers and sisters seem to have a lot of rep power and points ??? ??? ??? and also that their names are glowing or coloured!!!!!!?????!!!

Ukhti_TM
06-11-2005, 03:59 PM

They have to be in colour to know that they are admins or mods

:w:

Ra`eesah
06-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

due you know what i think bro my theory is that the admin probably do that purposly so no one gets above their rep power or points,
:omg: How could u say SUCH A THING!!!! Austghfrullah hil 3athem!
How can u accuse your brothers in Islam of such a filthy act! Doesnt matter even if these words were spoken in jest

you may have noticed that the admins brothers and sisters seem to have a lot of rep power and points ??? ??? ???
If anything i dont think u have been noticing... If u look at Brother Kadafi he doesnt even have much rep power or even reputation compared to some memebers and he is the TOP ADMIN....

and also that their names are glowing or coloured!!!!!!????!!!
well if u go to the Li Mini Mall u will see that there U also can have all those effects....

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-11-2005, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3washey
Assalamu'Alaykum

:omg: How could u say SUCH A THING!!!! Austghfrullah hil 3athem!
How can u accuse your brothers in Islam of such a filthy act! Doesnt matter even if these words were spoken in jest

If anything i dont think u have been noticing... If u look at Brother Kadafi he doesnt even have much rep power or even reputation compared to some memebers and he is the TOP ADMIN....

well if u go to the Li Mini Mall u will see that there U also can have all those effects....

i was about to say the same things, and Mashallah you beat me to it sis :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-11-2005, 05:25 PM
due you know what i think bro my theory is that the admin probably do that purposly so no one gets above their rep power or points, other than one or two outsider brothers and sisters, you may have noticed that the admins brothers and sisters seem to have a lot of rep power and points ??? ??? ??? and also that their names are glowing or coloured!!!!!!?????!!!
im not a mod or admin and my name is glowing :D

Muezzin
06-11-2005, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
im not a mod or admin and my name is glowing :D
That's because you insist on hanging aroung those nuclear power plants. I warned ya man!

Oh, and I thought I was the only one whose rep power had gone down. Perhaps it's some sort of a glitch or something.

sheikh nazim
06-11-2005, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
That's because you insist on hanging aroung those nuclear power plants. I warned ya man!

Oh, and I thought I was the only one whose rep power had gone down. Perhaps it's some sort of a glitch or something.
:sl: thats funny ;D

Far7an
06-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

Brother Nazim, you have repeatedly opened threads similar to these making false accusations against those who maintain the forum, and also trying to find faults with us. I urge you in future contact us if you find a problem with something InshaAlah.

Creating threads such as these achieves nothing. With regards to the rep system, I think you will find all the members points have gone down, including mine.

sheikh nazim
06-11-2005, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan247
Assalamu 'alaikum

Brother Nazim, you have repeatedly opened threads similar to these making false accusations against those who maintain the forum, and also trying to find faults with us. I urge you in future contact us if you find a problem with something InshaAlah.

Creating threads such as these achieves nothing. With regards to the rep system, I think you will find all the members points have gone down, including mine.
do i rely brother make the same threads all the time? ???

Far7an
06-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

Well, examples...

http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=2554

http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=2242

do i rely brother make the same threads all the time?
I will requote myself.... "repeatedly opened threads" i didnt say all the time.. An action done more then once will be considered to be repeated. This is the 3rd, dont let there be a 4th Inshaallah

This thread will now be closed, and kadafi can update us on the state of the reputation system InshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!