/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any Islamic Colleges in Pakistan where I can learn Tajweed better?

Vaseline
09-12-2006, 10:19 AM
:sl:

Dearest Brothers and Sisters,

I'm not sure if this thread goes in here but I was wondering if anyone have any idea of any Islamic colleges in Pakistan where you can improve your Qur'an recitation and Tajweed?

Alhumdulillah, my brother is in Amman at the moment improving his and I just had a talk with my mother and she said I can do it as well after I complete my bachelors, but preferably in Pakistan and not some foreign country [for obvious reasons].

My tajweed has really been poor in the last few years due to not spending much time as I used to on Qur'an but rather more on school/uni studies (completing year 10, and then the final year of high school and then going straight into university).

So, if anyone has any suggestions, please come forward. I also prefer Karachi over any other city in Pakistan but Insha'Allah Kheir, we'll see how we go.

Thanks all and take care,

:w:

Vas

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.