/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Radio Ramadhan

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 10:37 AM
salam
Alhamdulillah Croydon Masjid has established to run a channel on FM radio for the whole month of Ramadhan. The programmes will include:

-Daily recitation of Surah Yaseen, Tabaarak, Waaqiah, Alif Laam Sajdah and Kahf
-3 Juz of the Holy Quran with English & Urdu translation
-Tafseer
-Fiqh
-Seerah
-Lectures in English & Urdu
-Learn the Arabic Language
-Children’s Programmes
-Daily Durood & Zikr
-Contemporary Issues
-Live Questions & Answers by Mufti Ebraheem Desai (of askimam.com) of South Africa
-Daily advice by different Ulamas
-Taraweeh broadcast from the Haram of Makkah-tul-Mukarramah & from Croydon Mosque
-And many more programmes.

The radio station is 101.5 and will commence from September 22nd inshallah.
For more info http://www.croydonmosque.org/

wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najiullah
09-12-2006, 10:39 AM
جزاكم الله خير الجزاء

thanks for the link bro

IbnAbdulHakim
09-12-2006, 10:40 AM
:salamext:

mashAllah , sheikh might i suggest for seerat the station puts on Anwar Al-Awlaki :D

:wasalamex

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 10:42 AM
salam
i think all lectures will be given live by our imams throughout the whole ramadhan and only outer input will be q&a of mufti desai of askimam,com and the live broadcast of taraweeh from the haram of makkah
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
09-12-2006, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MetSudaisTwice
salam
i think all lectures will be given live by our imams throughout the whole ramadhan and only outer input will be q&a of mufti desai of askimam,com and the live broadcast of taraweeh from the haram of makkah
wasalam

i see mashALlah, i'll definitly listen inshaAllah :) !

cihad
09-12-2006, 12:05 PM
hey are you a sheik?

i never nu that

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 12:06 PM
salam
sis who are you talking about?
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
09-12-2006, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
hey are you a sheik?

i never nu that

lol no, i jus like callin him that out of respect :X.. i mean YE HIS THE BEST SHEIKH :D lol

Al-Hanbali
09-12-2006, 04:34 PM
:sl:

Yh and I think insh'allah there will be some sort of competition for the children aswell (Qir'at or something) :)

UmmSqueakster
09-12-2006, 04:36 PM
:sl:

Wow, I'll have to make sure to listen to it online when I get home for work and when I'm up before fajr. Unfortunately, they don't let us stream at work ^o)

Helena
09-12-2006, 04:54 PM
alhamdulilah good to hear der are ramadan radios everywhere...inshalah will tune in.....or listen online...will try....

another ramadan radio in east end(whitechaple) called MCR(muslim community radio), the station is 101.4FM.....it will include most of the programmes bro MST mentioned....such as, shows for women, run by women - children's show, Fiqh sessions, quizzes, Bangla programmes, Somali programmes, Arabic programmes, youth programmes and of course light entertainment programmes! its gna start on da 22nd september 2006 @ 10:30pm inshalah....

Heres the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7J57KQK6

soz bro mst...hope u dnt mind.....

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:41 AM
salam
the more the merrier sis, its good to keep muslims active on islam especially during ramadhan
wasalam

Inshallah
09-14-2006, 08:43 AM
I watch ARY on sattelite, they recite the quran and have many islamic programs running through out the month of ramadan.

Helena
09-14-2006, 08:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
I watch ARY on sattelite, they recite the quran and have many islamic programs running through out the month of ramadan.

yeah they do...dnt have access to that channel........am always watching islam channel.....live teraweeh makkah.....and many programmes dedicated to ramadan.....other channel such as.....channel s and bangla TV(bengali channels)........

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:47 AM
salam
lol the good old bengali TV, i prefer audios and cant wait till Radio Ramadhan launches
wasalam

Helena
09-14-2006, 08:49 AM
salam
lol the good old bengali TV, i prefer audios and cant wait till Radio Ramadhan launches
wasalam

i prefer audios esp MCR.........and live teraweeh on islam channel and and and my mum and dad usually watch bangla channel.......u can learn from both mashalah...

are u the presenter in any of the shows? or u planning?

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:51 AM
salam
lol no sis, am just an ordinary muslims who wathces and listens to taraweeh from makkah and other imams
wasalam

Helena
09-14-2006, 08:53 AM
salam
lol no sis, am just an ordinary muslims who wathces and listens to taraweeh from makkah and other imams
wasalam
okay bro....mayb for future plans inshalah.....

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:54 AM
salam
lol inshallah, i wouldnt mind though
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.