/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum Everyone!

Munawwarah
09-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Everyone!

I'm just stopping by to give everyone my salaams. I was introduced to this forum by a friend of mine. Insha-Allah I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najiullah
09-12-2006, 05:17 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

amirah_87
09-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Wa Alaykum As Salaam Munawwarah!!

Welcome to Li Ukhtiy, hope you have a nice and beneficial stay here InshaAllah

Allah Ma3ak :peace:

Mawaddah
09-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah

Glad to see you here Munawwarah!! I hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay Insha'allah ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
09-12-2006, 05:41 PM
salam.
welcome have fun && stay active inshallah if you have any questions then ask ;)
w.salam

akulion
09-12-2006, 05:42 PM

S A L A M A L A I K U M
P E A C E B E U P O N Y O U

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

I Pray you find it benefical and helpful ameen

Feel at home and if you need any help, feel free to ask

piXie
09-12-2006, 05:45 PM
:sl:
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome::welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

enjoy ur stay :)

The Ruler
09-12-2006, 08:03 PM
:sl:

:welcome:

:w:

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:45 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

wafa islam
09-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Asalaamu alaykum

Welcome to the forums. Alhamdullillah that u found it. It's a good forum Masha Allah. Visit the Basics of Islam section Insha Allah

Look forward to read your posts Insha Allah.

Have any questions, problems? Just pm the mods, or ask your friend Insah Allah.

Your username is beautiful Masha Allah

Wa alaykum salaam

afriend2
09-17-2006, 11:56 AM
Salaam,

Welcome to Li, inshAllah have a great time here!

Wassalam :peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.