/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qari Sa'ad Nu'mani al Madani

Al-Hanbali
09-12-2006, 06:18 PM
:sl:

Mashallah this qari can imitate over 75 worldy-renowned Qari's including the Imam's of the Hramain, Sheikh Abu Bakr Shatry, Sheikh Mishary Rashid el-Efasy, Sheikh Abdullah Basfar and more. He is from the descendants of Imam Abu Hanifah and has had the oppurtunity to lead Salaat-ul-Taraweeh in many Masaajid's of Madinah. :)

Inshallah I will post his recitation on this thread from events and from his CD's:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hafizyunus
09-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Alhamdullilah.He has a very beutiful voice.Went to 1 of his programmes in the UK.Just amazing.

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 08:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar
[pie]

Mashallah this qari can imitate over 75 worldy-renowned Qari's including the Imam's of the Hramain, Sheikh Abu Bakr Shatry, Sheikh Mishary Rashid el-Efasy, Sheikh Abdullah Basfar and more. He is from the descendants of Imam Abu Hanifah and has had the oppurtunity to lead Salaat-ul-Taraweeh in many Masaajid's of Madinah. :)

Inshallah I will post his recitation on this thread from events and from his CD's:)

[/pie]
its great that u didnt mention Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim's name :)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-13-2006, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
its great that u didnt mention Shaikh Saod Ash Shuraim's name :)
:salamext:

lol thats implied with "Imams of hramain" :p

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
09-13-2006, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed

lol thats implied with "Imams of hramain" :p

not all ;)
they all r great imams ,one has too work really hard to copy them. i dont want to hurt anyones feeling here but i dont know why people like saad numani.
And when he tries to copy great reciters :hiding::grumbling(anyways thats my personal opinion)

Helena
09-13-2006, 10:27 AM
mashalah his got beautiful voice..mashalah......

am jus trying to get away from da nasheeds.....and get into the habit listening to recitations only...inshalah.....its more relaxing, soothing.....keeps my mind from problems.......

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
mashalah his got beautiful voice..mashalah......

am jus trying to get away from da nasheeds.....and get into the habit listening to recitations only...inshalah.....its more relaxing, soothing.....keeps my mind from problems.......
sis why saad nomani when orignal reciters are available , once i showed u one Shaikh Shuraim's clip , u tell me can he recites like him ur answer will be noway, ok wait for few min i am gonna post Shaikh Sudais clip in imams thread watch the clip and tell me :).

Duhaa
09-13-2006, 10:34 AM
not all ;)
they all r great imams ,one has too work really hard to copy them. i dont want to hurt anyones feeling here but i dont know why people like saad numani.
And when he tries to copy great reciters :hiding::grumbling(anyways thats my personal opinion)

I know what you mean, my brother thinks the same....

And when he does one aayah Sheikh Sudais and one aayah Sheikh Shuraim, although quite amazing, is that even allowed? :?

He came where I live and I think he's going to lead taraweeh this year in one of our local Masjid...

Helena
09-13-2006, 11:11 AM
sis why saad nomani when orignal reciters are available , once i showed u one Shaikh Shuraim's clip , u tell me can he recites like him ur answer will be noway, ok wait for few min i am gonna post Shaikh Sudais clip in imams thread watch the clip and tell me :).
Ya Allah.........come on sheikh shuraim overall his simply the best...have got his collections of CD...alhamdulilah downloaded it......i was referring to all the recitors...

plus at the end there all imams, shud be happy and glad...his copying him or following his footsteps.....

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 11:15 AM
Ya Allah.........come on sheikh shuraim overall his simply the best...have got his collections of CD...alhamdulilah downloaded it......i was referring to all the recitors...

plus at the end there all imams, shud be happy and glad...his copying him or following his footsteps.....
anywaz is it allowed to imitate while leading prayers ???

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...in-part-v.html

Helena
09-13-2006, 11:17 AM
anywaz is it allowed to imitate while leading paryers ???

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...in-part-v.html
well..wallahi i dunno...am new to this all...listening to recitors.....that why am not joining imams haramain thread....i'll be lost.....

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 11:29 AM
well..wallahi i dunno...am new to this all...listening to recitors.....that why am not joining imams haramain thread....i'll be lost.....
join it we will help yaa :)inshaAllah

Helena
09-13-2006, 11:32 AM
join it we will help yaa :)inshaAllah
yeah i will inshalah......okay help moi yeah.....

IbnAbdulHakim
09-13-2006, 11:35 AM
not all ;)

:p lol hey even i would like to copy those great recitors :p only difference is numani can DO IT :p lol

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
i read its not allowed while leading prayers.
coz tht diverts ur mind frm Allah swt to the person u r tryin to imitate.
u lose ur khushoo
Allahu A'lam
yes exactlly bro
and i belive thats a kind of shirk i belive
how can people pray behind someone:grumbling

Najiullah
09-13-2006, 06:36 PM
sheesh dont go to tht limit.
no bro i am not saying that saad nomai is doing shirk or something ( as i dont know that he imitates while leading salah or not).

What i am saying that i was listening to Dr.Israr Ahmeds lecture Hakekat O Iqasam Shirk and Dr.Israr was telling about types of shirk and the thing u mentioned in ur post
(zAK -i read its not allowed while leading prayers.
coz tht diverts ur mind frm Allah swt to the person u r tryin to imitate.
u lose ur khushoo)
Allahu A'lam
according to Dr.Israr Ahmed its a form of Shirk.maybe i have made some mistake in understanding the lecture , correct me if i am wrong.
u can download the lectures from here .its also available in english on the same site.

Urdu Download
Hakekat O Iqasam Shirk Part1
Hakekat O Iqasam Shirk Part2

English Download
Dr_ Israr Ahmad - Shirk (Part 1]
Dr_ Israr Ahmad - Shirk [ Part 2]

BlissfullyJaded
09-14-2006, 02:20 AM

I understand your point, but remember that he is a Madani. While Madani's are not free of error, we should be careful of showing negative feelings towards them as they live in a place where our beloved Nabi (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) and many of his companions (Radiallahu Anhum) lay. Not like I'm saying we should negative feelings to other Muslims, so I hope you get me. :)

Secondly, is he a sheikh? Or no..? Either way, I'm sure he knows whether it is allowed or not to imitate in salah. It could be a difference of opinion, and he might not be on the wrong. Either that, or he is using the fact that you should recite in a beautiful tone, therefore it is okay.
http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=261...ur%E2%80%99aan

To be honest with you, I never heard it was not permissable to imitate during salah. Especially considering that my brother tends to imitate Sheikh Jabir (Rahimahullah)...

Give him the benefit of the doubt. :)

Najiullah
09-14-2006, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

I understand your point, but remember that he is a Madani. While Madani's are not free of error, we should be careful of showing negative feelings towards them as they live in a place where our beloved Nabi (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) and many of his companions (Radiallahu Anhum) lay. Not like I'm saying we should negative feelings to other Muslims, so I hope you get me. :)

Secondly, is he a sheikh? Or no..? Either way, I'm sure he knows whether it is allowed or not to imitate in salah. It could be a difference of opinion, and he might not be on the wrong. Either that, or he is using the fact that you should recite in a beautiful tone, therefore it is okay.
http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=261...ur%E2%80%99aan

To be honest with you, I never heard it was not permissable to imitate during salah. Especially considering that my brother tends to imitate Sheikh Jabir (Rahimahullah)...

Give him the benefit of the doubt. :)
i belive he is a pakistani living in pakistan bro MST told me once (when i was in pakistan i asked about Saad Nomaani in few madrsa's they dont know him , they were like who is Saad Nomani, i played his imitation in front of few qari's and they were..... anywaz this is another story).

As for islamqa answers . this is about beautiful reciation not imitation.
imitation in salah :? , there is noway u can imitate someone without thinking about his voice ,for example if u are imitating SAS no matter what u do SAS will be present somewhere in ur mind .

i have heard somewhere and also i remember one sister also posted this on Li

not sure if it is a hadith or not.
it was somthing like
( pray like you can see Allah ( or in front Allah) ,if you cant see him remember Allah is watching you).
is it possible while imitating :?

if yes then from tommorow ill start imitating SS in fajar SST in zuhar and Asar ( dont know how but ill do it in takbeer) , SAS in Maghrib and SMS in Isha

BlissfullyJaded
09-14-2006, 04:17 AM

Ah, okay, I read in a few places that he is from Madeenah while originally his parents are Pakistani, and just believed it. I should have confirmed. Apologies. :)

Regarding imitation, I guess that is up to the imaam. If his mind wanders off and looses concentration, than obviously he shouldn't imitate. I'll ask relatives who tend to imitate, about it, and I'll ask a sheikh if there is room to imitate inshaAllah.

I can't remember who said that: pray like you can see Allah ( or in front Allah) ,if you cant see him remember Allah is watching you. But I do remember reading it. :)

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:37 AM
salam
jazakallah bro dhul fiqhar, why dont you post the recordings i gave you from croydon mosque? and the clearer pics i gave you too?
wasalam

Raahil
09-14-2006, 08:47 AM

Do you have more recitations from Sa'ad Nu'mani al Madani?

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2006, 08:50 AM
salam
lol i have loads more bro, live recordings and CD recordings, but all of them are at home, will try and post them all tomorrow inshallah
wasalam

Najiullah
09-14-2006, 09:21 AM
thts the famous hadith abt Maqaam e Ihsaan.
Jibraeel a.s asked prophet saws Mal Ihsaan... n he saws replied^
jazakALlah bro thanks for telling us about the hadith
now i am out of this thread :)

Raahil
09-14-2006, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MetSudaisTwice
salam
lol i have loads more bro, live recordings and CD recordings, but all of them are at home, will try and post them all tomorrow inshallah
wasalam

Jazaak Allahu khairan akhy ! (Ps: I've heard those from your personal page Masha Allah and I'm looking forward to hear the other ones insha Allah)

Al-Hanbali
09-14-2006, 05:23 PM
[PIE]

Here are some of his recitation from CD :)

Adhaan

Sheikh Mohsin al Qasim imitation

Sheikh Abdul Bary ath-Thubaytee (I think)

Sheikh Abdur-Rahman as-Sudais Imitation

Sheikh Shuraim Imitation
I know many ppl wil say it doesnt sound like Sheikh Shuraim and I too beleive it doesnt as his voice is not deep but mashallah still sounds beautiful :)
[/PIE]

Najiullah
09-14-2006, 05:44 PM
[pie] [/pie]

Sheikh Shuraim Imitation
I know many ppl wil say it doesnt sound like Sheikh Shuraim and I too beleive it doesnt as his voice is not deep but mashallah still sounds beautiful :)
Shaikh qasim's tooo
Sheikh Abdul Bary ath-Thubaytee (I think) :? lol

not only shaikh shuraim anywaz
bro do u have this verse in Saad nomani's voice i wanna hear this verse and ofcourse full surah
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تُقَدِّمُوا بَيْنَ يَدَيِ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ
49:1 O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not put yourselves forward Asad(49,1) [1] in the presence of [what] God and His Apostle [may have ordained], but remain conscious of God: for, verily, God is all-hearing, all-knowing!

Najiullah
09-14-2006, 05:52 PM
abt tht hadith:
jazakAllah bro zAk for detail hadith and yes background may ALlah rerward u for ur effort.will pray for u after namaz inshaAllah:D

Kamilah
09-14-2006, 05:53 PM

true....NOBODY can copy Shaykh Shuraim...(apart from me!)

lol, joking.

Raahil
09-14-2006, 05:58 PM
[PIE]

Here are some of his recitation from CD :)

Adhaan

Sheikh Mohsin al Qasim imitation

Sheikh Abdul Bary ath-Thubaytee (I think)

Sheikh Abdur-Rahman as-Sudais Imitation

Sheikh Shuraim Imitation
[/PIE]

Jazaak Allahu khairan akhi

Al-Hanbali
09-14-2006, 06:11 PM

Iv got some more from when he came to my local masjid and from other events :)

Kamilah
09-29-2006, 05:10 PM
This Qari is leading Taraweeh at one of our local town masjids, apparently he does 10 rakaats like SS and 10 rakaats like SAS..my bro is going to pray taraweeh there tonight Insha'Allah

Al-Hanbali
09-29-2006, 05:13 PM

Oh mashallah....ask your brother if he can record it if possible :)

- Qatada -
09-30-2006, 05:04 PM

Sheikh Sa'ad Nu'mani

Sheikh Sa'ad was born in Madinah. Saudi Arabia, where he grew up and studied. He has led many Taraweeh prayers in the Holy City of Madinah and has taught there also. Currently Sheikh Sa'ad is studying under Mufti Taqi Usmani in Pakistan. A direct descendent of Imam Abu-Hanifa (RA), Sheikh Sa'ad Nu'mani has the amazing ability to imitate 75 world renowned leading Qura' including the imams of Masjid Haram and Masjid Nabawi.

Download 1

Download 2

Purchase Here

http://streetdawah.com/quran.html

CD 2: [Preview]

Media Tags are no longer supported

Kamilah
09-30-2006, 05:11 PM
JazakAllah bro, he is currently leading Taraweeh prayers in Bolton (UK).

- Qatada -
09-30-2006, 07:40 PM

subhan Allaah, i'm listening to it and he's such a top imitator masha'Allaah! he speak's a lil bit of urdu at the beginning though.. i think he imitates abu bakr sha'atry at the beginning, then he keeps switching between sudais, shuraim lol. wa Allaahu a'lam.

Al-Hanbali
09-30-2006, 11:30 PM

Jazkallah bro. Mashallah beautiful recitations. I hope he comes to Croydon again. Inshallah :)

- Qatada -
10-01-2006, 10:31 PM

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ad-numani.html

hafizyunus
10-01-2006, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kamilah
This Qari is leading Taraweeh at one of our local town masjids, apparently he does 10 rakaats like SS and 10 rakaats like SAS..my bro is going to pray taraweeh there tonight Insha'Allah
:sl: sis
What Masjid is he reading the taraweeh and what town.
:w:

Al-Hanbali
10-01-2006, 10:55 PM

Bolton :)

hafizyunus
10-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Jazakallah.Have you got any recordings or known who has.

Kamilah
10-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Zakaria Mosque
Peace Street
Bolton BL3 5LJ
01204 535002

Taraweeh starts at 9pm

My brother attended today aswell, the Shaykh recitated like Shaykh Sa'ad Al-Ghamidi and Shaykh SAS, he changed styles after 4 rakaats or so

sorry bro Dhul-Fiqhar, he keeps forgetting to take my phone with him to record, he said he will take it with him tomorrow so he can record Insha'Allah.

hafizyunus
10-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Jazakallah.

Najiullah
10-02-2006, 09:56 AM
oh imitatin out of salaah seems cool
but... in salaah ? :heated:
i love imitaions out of salah :)
in salah:heated:

10-02-2006, 10:03 AM
Hmm in salah.... :-\
I wanna hear everyone read the Quran!!! Post ur recordings up people!

afriend
10-02-2006, 10:09 AM
true....NOBODY can copy Shaykh Shuraim...(apart from me!)

lol, joking.
:'( Too true. I tried, but have failed countless times.....I've tried everything, Maybe such noble voices are just not meant to be duplicated....

But the thing is....every word that I know in the Quraan, I know only becuase I've learnt from him. :(

Kamilah
10-02-2006, 02:21 PM
aaw! Bless you Bro Iqram you probably do sound like him...Insha'Allah one day you will!!

my best attempt at reciting like SS is Surah Waqia..its a kinda easy surah to copy....try it and let me know...
post ur recitation here...we'll give you positive feedback Insha'allah.

I'm not a fan of Qari Sa'ad Numani althought his imitation of Shaykh Abu-Bakr Ashatri is spot on.

afriend
10-02-2006, 02:28 PM
post ur recitation here...we'll give you positive feedback Insha'allah.
:scared: :-[ :phew :exhausted :unhappy:

um.........

10-02-2006, 02:31 PM
^Aww lol go for it little bro :)

- Qatada -
10-02-2006, 02:32 PM

I don't think it's a good idea, we shouldn't share personal recitations in the general forum's. Instead - save it for the gender sections insha'Allaah.

Jazak Allaahu khayr.

Duhaa
10-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Zakaria Mosque
Peace Street
Bolton BL3 5LJ
01204 535002

Taraweeh starts at 9pm

My brother attended today aswell, the Shaykh recitated like Shaykh Sa'ad Al-Ghamidi and Shaykh SAS, he changed styles after 4 rakaats or so

sorry bro Dhul-Fiqhar, he keeps forgetting to take my phone with him to record, he said he will take it with him tomorrow so he can record Insha'Allah.
Yeah I heard him on the receiver. He can do Sheikh Sudais the best, not sure about the others.....
And like some of you here I'm also not so keen about the imitations in namaaz. I was listening to the first rakaats and then suddenly there was a different tone for his Allahu Akbar and yeah, it was Sheikh Sudais. Credit to him he does it well but I want to know if it's allowed......

Kamilah
10-02-2006, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
:scared: :-[ :phew :exhausted :unhappy:

um.........
lol... :)

I don't think it's a good idea, we shouldn't share personal recitations in the general forum's. Instead - save it for the gender sections insha'Allaah.

Jazak Allaahu khayr.

Bro, didnt mean no sinister intentions by it, the brother is only young and we are all students of Ilm/hifz.

- Qatada -
10-02-2006, 04:56 PM

Jazak Allah khayr sister, i understand your intentions insha'Allaah. it's just more appropriate that we don't allow the door's for fitnah to open up, because if one person can do it, then other's may ask too. Therefore, we should avoid it altogether insha'Allaah.

Barak Allaahu feekum.

Kamilah
10-02-2006, 10:29 PM
tonight's Taraweeh lead by Qari Sa'ad Numani

http://download.yousendit.com/C9B059F93ABAD55B

Al-Hanbali
10-02-2006, 10:30 PM

Jazakallah sis :)

Kamilah
10-02-2006, 10:32 PM
is that him?

Al-Hanbali
10-02-2006, 10:37 PM

Yh sis :)

hafizyunus
10-02-2006, 10:38 PM
tonight's Taraweeh lead by Qari Sa'ad Numani

http://download.yousendit.com/C9B059F93ABAD55B
Jazakallah for the file. I'm sure it him. Sounds like him.

hafizyunus
10-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Do you have any other recordings sister?

Kamilah
10-02-2006, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizyunus
Do you have any other recordings sister?
just that one bro, my bro has been going for taraweeh there for the past few days, he said its a remarkable Masjid, Shaykh Riyal-ul-Huq will be there giving bayaans etc....throughout the last 10days of ramadhaan...worth a visit!

hafizyunus
10-02-2006, 11:04 PM
just that one bro, my bro has been going for taraweeh there for the past few days, he said its a remarkable Masjid, Shaykh Riyal-ul-Huq will be there giving bayaans etc....throughout the last 10days of ramadhaan...worth a visit!
Wish I could have gone but I'm leading the taraweeh in my local mosque. Make Dua for me and Allah (SWT) accept all of our ibaadah.

Al-Hanbali
10-02-2006, 11:07 PM

How many rakats do you do bro :)

hafizyunus
10-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Two.Just finished Hifz in July 06. Maybe 4 nxt year Inshallah.

Al-Hanbali
10-02-2006, 11:18 PM

Mashallah :)

Kamilah
10-02-2006, 11:19 PM
something wrong with my phone...

there was 33mins of recording but wen i upload it to my laptop it doesnt seem to upload all of it..

here is first 10mins

http://download.yousendit.com/C47995E94A4DB6F2

hafizyunus
10-02-2006, 11:25 PM
I've uploaded one of my taraweehs on my userpage.Check it out:hiding:

kamranasgharsha
11-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Assalamualaikum
I have updated Qari Saad’s page on wikipedia with addition of nearly all the links available so far. The links include the above 3 links too. JazakAllah and pray for my forgiveness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saad_Nomani

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saad_Nomani#External_Links

Kamran

TahirPak
12-18-2006, 12:50 PM

Sheikh Sa'ad was born in Madinah, Saudi Arabia, where he grew up and studied. He has led many Taraweeh prayers in the Holy City of Madinah and has taught there also. Currently Sheikh Sa'ad is studying under Mufti Taqi Usmani in Pakistan. A direct descendent of Imam Abu-Hanifa (RA), Sheikh Sa'ad Nu'mani has the amazing ability to imitate 75 world renowned leading Qura' including the imams of Masjid Haram and Masjid Nabawi.

here is the link to download his recitations in the vocal of different Qurra.
amazingly excellent!

(look for Sheikh Sa'ad Nu'mani at link below)
http://www.streetdawah.com/quran.html

Umar001
12-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Link not working, but I heard of this brother, aparently, if this is him, he came to a masjid near here, he done one ayah like Sudais then one like another and then another and another lol :p

TahirPak
12-19-2006, 06:30 AM
link is working on my system. you can type this address in explorer.

A7med
12-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Part 1:

Part 2:

Purchase Here:
http://www.revivalmedia.co.uk/

BlissfullyJaded
12-22-2006, 05:55 AM

*Threads Merged*

abhisham
12-23-2006, 12:13 PM
AsSalamu alaykum

I have qualms with this whole issue. Its fine if a person wants to imitate, but why should he make an issue out of it and put on shows? This is not what the Quran was revealed for. Especially when he does the one ayah sudais and one ayah shuraim thing. I mean, whats the point?

The Quran needs to be recited for Allah, and a person may do it in public in order to magnify the Quran and admonish people, but not for a public appearance or other things.

Recitation of the Quran is worship and needs to be doen fo Allah alone, not for anything else.

And Allah knows best.

sudais1
12-29-2006, 07:21 AM
whts with the shuraim sudais thiggy, even though he sounds close to nothing like shuraim nothing harsh ikhwan

Beblessed
03-12-2007, 12:31 AM

Qari Saad Nomani has the ability to imitate more than 75 DIFFERENT Qari/shaykh's [Mashallah.] including shaykh sudais, shuraim, Afasi, Budair, Shatri, ghamdi, Talib, Hassan, Hudhaify and Thubaity etc

[PART1]

[PART2]

[PART3]

Qari Saad Nomani, also known as Sheikh Muhammad Saad Nomani Madani s/o Shahid Khalil Nomani (الشيخ محمد سعد نعماني المدني بن شاهد خليل نعماني), is a reciter of the Qur'ān who is known for his imitations of various reciters, or qaris, of the world. A qari is one who recites verses or chapters from the Qur'ān in a rhythmic manner under strict rules of articulation and recitation. Nomani has the ability to imitate more than 75 qaris and imams including the imams of the two Holy Mosques of the Muslim world in Makkah and Madinah. He is also a host of many Islamic programmes on QTV (ARY) and the Geo TV of Pakistan.

Among his tutors are Sheikh Shafiq, Sheikh Muhammad Ayub (ex-guest Imam of Al-Masjid al-Nabawi), Sheikh Bilal Ahmad and Sheikh Muhammad Khalil (Imam of Masjid-e-Quba) Madinah Munawwarah.

He is of Pakistani descent and was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Later, he migrated to Jeddah and then to Madinah. Currently he is in (Karachi) Pakistan . He has completed his M.A. in Islamic Studies from Darululoom Karachi under the aegis of Justice (retired) Sheikh Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani.

He is from the progeny of Imam Abu Hanifah, one of the four Imams of Ahlussunnah waljama'ah, and is the 26th in the generation. Abu Hanifah R.A.'s real name was Noman (Numan) hence the surname of Nomani / Numani.

Recently he was invited to England where he performed the Qira'at (recitation of the Qur'ān) in certain mosques of Bolton and London. Often his voice is broadcasted on major Islamic radio stations in different parts of the world.

danbilal
03-12-2007, 06:57 PM
this guy when he prays it is beautiful exactly the same as any imam he copies i went to hear him live

FBI
03-12-2007, 07:01 PM

I don't want to be a party pooper but whats the point, I mean quran is quran doesn't matter who recites it, Just not likeing this pop culutre emerging in islam the same can be said about nasheeds aswell.

'Abd al-Baari
03-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Salams

Jazakallah for sharing sister
mashallah he has a very unique talent

ghagua
03-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Masha Allah he has a truely unique talent to imitate all these amazing people

S_87
03-13-2007, 12:55 PM

wrong location. madinah masjid is in batley not dewsbury <_<

and yeh as said is it right to imitate people for others to listen to specifically? :hiding:

BlissfullyJaded
03-13-2007, 03:27 PM

*Threads Merged*

Ra`eesah
03-22-2007, 02:33 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

For all you Sudais and Shuraim fans, check this out and see if this brother is good enough. As for me, I think its "A M A Z I N G" absolutely beautiful and 2 thumbs up Masha`Allaah Tabarak ar Rahmaan.

1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=8CreBc1_T8s- Imitation of Shuraim, Sudais and more.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDguC...related&search - Imitation of Sheikh Afasi, Ghamdi, Ajami , Shatri and more!

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpKDNRG3ywU&NR - Imitaion of Sheikh Budair, Hudhayfi and more.

Umar001
03-22-2007, 02:43 PM
He is good at changing his voice mashaaAllah.

S_87
03-22-2007, 03:13 PM

:p

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...-madani-6.html

Ra`eesah
03-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

lol Shame, ok mods, merege!

Pk_#2
03-22-2007, 03:34 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

aww jazakAllah

I never saw the other thread anyway :)

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Al-Hanbali
03-24-2007, 10:56 PM

A urdu naat by Qari Sa'ad....

Qari Nu'mani - Illallah

'Abd al-Baari
03-29-2007, 07:16 PM

Jazakallah for sharing

Al-Hanbali
04-18-2007, 04:15 PM

Here are some videos of Qari Sa'ad reciting in karachi.

Adhaan

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.