/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salamz

amany-s
06-12-2005, 12:11 PM
undefinedundefinedundefinedasslamu alikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu
first of all i wanna say it's an honour to me to join all of u here in this great site
well... my name is AMANY , 22 years old female i'm a palestinian who lives in israel
( 48 arabs ) i love writing poems about the Prophet ( pbuh ) and i'm too good in drawing i like reading islamic books ,my favorite sites :
www.amrkhaled.net
www.samiyusuf.cjb.net
www.yaqob.com.

i'm sure that i'm gonna enjoy being here amongst all of u , may Allah ( swt ) bless u all .

wassalam. :wilted_ro

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
06-12-2005, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amany-s
undefinedundefinedundefined
saalamu alikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu
first of all i wanna say it's an honour to me to join all of u here in this great site
well... my name is AMANY , 22 years old female i'm a palestinian who lives in israel
( 48 arabs ) i love writing poems about the Prophet ( pbuh ) and i'm too good in drawing i like reading islamic books ,my favorite sites :
www.amrkhaled.net
www.samiyusuf.cjb.net
www.yaqob.com.

i'm sure that i'm gonna enjoy being here amongst all of u , may Allah ( swt ) bless u all .

wassalam. :wilted_ro
:sl:
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :DAnd learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . .

:w:

amany-s
06-12-2005, 12:20 PM
thanks a lot brother God bless u .

Ra`eesah
06-12-2005, 12:20 PM
ASSALAMU'ALAYKUM!!!!

Ya Hala Marhaba to Li here is a Nasheed to welcome you! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
khal_75
06-12-2005, 12:24 PM
:sl: welcome sis to islamicboard. may allah bless u - aameeen :) :w:

~fUrRrI~
06-12-2005, 03:47 PM

Welcum :D :D :D

*! pAkIgiRl !*
06-13-2005, 07:38 AM

:welcome: to LI.. :sister: :applaud: :D

S_87
06-13-2005, 11:22 AM

:welcome: sister :D

Pinkrose
06-13-2005, 02:56 PM

Welcome to LI sis!!
hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

:w:

amany-s
06-24-2005, 05:23 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined
assalamu alikum wa rahmatu ALLAHI wa barakatuhu
i just wanna say that i was touched by ur warm welcome thanks a lot sisz and brothz may ALLAH bless all of u and sorry for the late reply .undefinedundefinedundefined :w:

sena
06-24-2005, 06:12 PM
welcome sister amany-s :welcome:

we are very happy to see you here with us :D

:sister:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.