/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Sunnah Of Prayers

chacha_jalebi
09-14-2006, 01:24 PM
salaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem :D:D:D:D:D

elo ello bredrins :p

when we pray salaah, mashallah we get bare reward:D and for doing the sunnah prayers we get bare reward :D:D:D:D erm to cut a intro short :p here are hadiths about the sunnah prayers :D:D:D:D

Sunnah Of Zuhr

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I performed with the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) two Rak`ah before and two after Zuhr prayers.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) never omitted four Rak`ah supererogatory prayer before Zuhr prayers.
[Al-Bukhari]

one hadiths says two and the other says four rakah, but the ulama say both are accepted and can be followed :D:D:D

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Whenever the Prophet (PBUH) stayed in my house, he would perform four Rak`ah (supererogatory prayer) before Zuhr prayer. Then he would go out and lead Salat. He (PBUH) would then come back and perform two Rak`ah (supererogatory prayer). He would lead the Maghrib prayer and come back and perform two Rak`ah (supererogatory prayer). When he (PBUH) had led the `Isha' prayer, he would enter the house and perform two Rak`ah (supererogatory prayer).
[Muslim]

Umm Habibah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever observes the practice of performing four Rak`ah before Zuhr prayer and four after the Zuhr prayer, Allah will shield him against the Fire (of Hell).
[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi]

Abdullah bin As-Sa'ib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to perform four Rak`ah prayer after the declining of the sun before Zuhr prayer and would say, "This is an hour at which the gates of heaven are opened, and I like that my good deeds should rise to heaven at that time.''
[At-Tirmidhi]

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: If the Prophet (PBUH) could not perform four Rak`ah before Zuhr prayer, he would perform them after it (i.e., after the obligatory prayer).
[At-Tirmidhi]

this hadiths shows RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam) would make proper effort to do nafl prayers, no matter what, and we should also try to do all the sunnah prayers, cosh in the end it will only help us :D:D:D

Sunnah Of Asr

Ali bin Abu Talib (May Allah be pleased with him)reported: The Prophet (PBUH) used to perform four Rak`ah before the `Asr prayer, separating them with Taslim (i.e., offering blessings) on the favourite angels who are near Allah's proximity and the Muslims and the believers who come after them.
[At-Tirmidhi]

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "May Allah have mercy on a man who performs four Rak`ah before the `Asr prayer.''
[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi]

Isha

[Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) has narrated that he performed two Rak`ah after the Fard prayer of `Isha' with the Prophet (PBUH). `Abdullah bin Maghaffal has narrated that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) has said, "There is a Salat between every Takbir and Adhan.''

Jummah :D

Abdullah bin Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I performed along with the Prophet (PBUH) two Rak`ah (Sunnah prayer) after the Jumu'ah prayer.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If anyone of you performs the Friday prayer, he should perform four Rak`ah (Sunnah) after it.''
[Muslim]

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) would not perform any Salat (in the mosque) after the Friday prayer till he had returned to his house. He would then perform two Rak`ah there.
[Muslim]

hope that helps ya lots :D:D:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jannahgoals
03-16-2016, 10:58 AM
Every morning charity is due from every bone in the body of every one of you. Every utterance of Allah's glorification is an act of charity. Every utterance of praise of Him is an act of charity, every utterance of profession of His Oneness is an act of charity, every utterance of profession of His Greatness is an act of charity, enjoining good is an act of charity, forbidding what is distreputable is an act of charity, and 2 rak'ahs which one prays in the forenoon will suffice. [Sahih Muslim]

~Duha prayer

Pray anytime from quarter of an hour after the sun has risen until ten minutes before Zhuhr prayer.

Share this message to others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.