/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prophesy in the Holy Qur'an on the creation of Isreal

Goku
09-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Salam

In the Holy Qur'an there is a prophesy on the creation of the state of Israel:

(Sura 17:104): “And we said to the Children of Israel, ‘scatter and live all over the world…and when the end of the world is near we will gather you again into the Promised Land.”

Theres more on the Children of Israel:

2:47 Children of Israel! call to mind the favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all other nations. 2:122 O Children of Israel! call to mind the favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all other nations.

7:137 And We made the children of Israel, who were considered weak (and of no account), inheritors of lands in both east and west, - lands whereon We sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We leveled to the ground the great works and fine
buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected (with such pride). 17:104 And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, "Dwell securely in the land of promise":
10:93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them.

20:80 O ye Children of Israel! We delivered you from your enemy, and We made a Covenant with you to give you the right side (the blessed side) of Mount Sinai, and We sent down to you Manna (special food) and quails.

26:59 Thus it was, but We made the Children of Israel inheritors of such things (the promised land)

45:16 We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book the Power of Command, and Prophet hood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favored them above all other nations.

44: 32 And We have chosen them (the Children of Israel) above the 'Alamîn (mankind, and jinns) and our choice was based on a deep knowledge.

32.23] And certainly We gave the Book to Moses, so be not in doubt concerning the receiving of it, and We made it a guide for the children of Israel.
[32.24] And We made of them Guiding Lights and leaders to guide by Our command as they were patient, and they were certain of Our communications.

As we know, a lot of the things prophesised by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as signs of the end of times have come, does the Qur'an truely prophesise the creation of the state of Israel? If so, it is Allah's (swt) will and then Hamas and Hizbollah should recognise Israel as the Qur'anic prophesy that came to pass.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Joe98
09-15-2006, 12:47 PM
Can anybody suggest a website where an expert can answer the question?

Zulkiflim
09-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Salaam,

It is good to post the quran verses but pls do not poste only the verses that you like,

[pie]Moses and Pharaoh

[17:101] We supported Moses with nine profound miracles - ask the Children of Israel. When he went to them, Pharaoh said to him, "I think that you, Moses, are bewitched."

[17:102] He said, "You know full well that no one can manifest these except, obviously, the Lord of the heavens and the earth. I think that you, Pharaoh, are doomed."

[17:103] When he pursued them, as he chased them out of the land, we drowned him, together with those who sided with him, all of them.

[17:104] And we said to the Children of Israel afterwards, "Go live into this land. When the final prophecy comes to pass, we will summon you all in one group."

[/pie]

Source
[Link Removed]

your verse say "“And we said to the Children of Israel, ‘scatter and live all over the world…and when the end of the world is near we will gather you again into the Promised Land.” "

Can you provide the source of this verse?

there is a large difference between scatter and to dwell in the land?

this verse talk about how Propeht Moses as was empowered by Allah to guide those under the Pharoah tyranny....
And after that to live in a land,not scatter.

Also the Isrealis will be gathered after the final Prophecy ahs come to pass,what is this final prophecy?

Zulkiflim
09-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Salaam,

for verse 2:47

Your verse states...

2:47 Children of Israel! call to mind the favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all other nations.
The full story.

source
[Link Removed]

Of course if your read the full surah the meaning become clear.
It is an reminder of Allah grace which the Jews took for granted and disobeyed allah.

[pie]2:40] O Children of Israel, remember My favor, which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your part of the covenant, that I fulfill My part of the covenant, and reverence Me.

[2:41] You shall believe in what I have revealed herein, confirming what you have; do not be the first to reject it. Do not trade away My revelations for a cheap price, and observe Me.

[2:42] Do not confound the truth with falsehood, nor shall you conceal the truth, knowingly.

[2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow down.

[2:44] Do you exhort the people to be righteous, while forgetting yourselves, though you read the scripture? Do you not understand?

[2:45] You shall seek help through steadfastness and the Contact Prayers (Salat). This is difficult indeed, but not so for the reverent,

[2:46] who believe that they will meet their Lord; that to Him they ultimately return.

[2:47] O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I blessed you more than any other people.

[2:48] Beware of the day when no soul can avail another soul, no intercession will be accepted, no ransom can be paid, nor can anyone be helped.
[/pie]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zulkiflim
09-15-2006, 04:20 PM
Salaam,

for verse 2:122

Your verse

2:122 O Children of Israel! call to mind the favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all other nations
The whole story

[pie][2:120] Neither the Jews, nor the Christians, will accept you, unless you follow their religion. Say, "GOD's guidance is the true guidance." If you acquiesce to their wishes, despite the knowledge you have received, you will find no ally or supporter to help you against GOD.

[2:121] Those who received the scripture, and know it as it should be known, will believe in this. As for those who disbelieve, they are the losers.

[2:122] O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I blessed you more than any other people.

[2:123] Beware of the day when no soul will help another soul, no ransom will be accepted, no intercession will be useful, and no one will be helped.
[/pie]

source

[Link Removed]

as always an admonition from the same chapter..

[pie][2:42] Do not confound the truth with falsehood, nor shall you conceal the truth, knowingly. [/pie]

Zulkiflim
09-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Salaam,

the full story for verse 7:137

[pie][7:137] We let the oppressed people inherit the land, east and west, and we blessed it. The blessed commands of your Lord were thus fulfilled for the Children of Israel, to reward them for their steadfastness, and we annihilated the works of Pharaoh and his people and everything they harvested.

__________________________________________________ ___________________
1000 67952

After All the Miracles
[7:138] We delivered the Children of Israel across the sea. When they passed by people who were worshipping statues, they said, "O Moses, make a god for us, like the gods they have." He said, "Indeed, you are ignorant people.

[7:139] "These people are committing a blasphemy, for what they are doing is disastrous for them.

[7:140] "Shall I seek for you other than GOD to be your god, when He has blessed you more than anyone else in the world?"

Reminder to the Children of Israel
[7:141] Recall that we delivered you from Pharaoh's people, who inflicted the worst persecution upon you, killing your sons and sparing your daughters. That was an exacting trial for you from your Lord.

Our World Cannot Stand
the Physical Presence of God
[7:142] We summoned Moses for thirty* nights, and completed them by adding ten. Thus, the audience with his Lord lasted forty * nights. Moses said to his brother Aaron, "Stay here with my people, maintain righteousness, and do not follow the ways of the corrupters."

[7:143] When Moses came at our appointed time, and his Lord spoke with him, he said, "My Lord, let me look and see You." He said, "You cannot see Me. Look at that mountain; if it stays in its place, then you can see Me." Then, his Lord manifested Himself to the mountain, and this caused it to crumble. Moses fell unconscious. When he came to, he said, "Be You glorified. I repent to You, and I am the most convinced believer."

__________________________________________________ ___________________
*7:142 The manner in which these numbers are mentioned is significant. As detailed in Appendix 1, all the numbers mentioned in the Quran add up to 162146, 19x8534.
1001 68092

[7:144] He said, "O Moses, I have chosen you, out of all the people, with My messages and by speaking to you. Therefore, take what I have given you and be appreciative."

[7:145] We wrote for him on the tablets all kinds of enlightenments and details of everything: "You shall uphold these teachings strongly, and exhort your people to uphold them - these are the best teachings. I will point out for you the fate of the wicked."

Divine Intervention
Keeps the Disbelievers in the Dark
[7:146] I will divert from My revelations those who are arrogant on earth, without justification. Consequently, when they see every kind of proof they will not believe. And when they see the path of guidance they will not adopt it as their path, but when they see the path of straying they will adopt it as their path. This is the consequence of their rejecting our proofs, and being totally heedless thereof.

[7:147] Those who reject our revelations and the meeting of the Hereafter, their works are nullified. Are they requited only for what they committed?

The Golden Calf
[7:148] During his absence, Moses' people made from their jewelry the statue of a calf, complete with the sound of a calf. Did they not see that it could not speak to them, or guide them in any path? They worshipped it, and thus turned wicked.

[7:149] Finally, when they regretted their action, and realized that they had gone astray, they said, "Unless our Lord redeems us with His mercy, and forgives us, we will be losers."
[/pie]

Source

[link removed]

A reminder of Allah blessing which they people took for granted.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.