/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Outrage or Stupidity?.....on Rosie

ishkabab
09-15-2006, 03:50 PM
:sl:
i just came across this msn video which i thought u guys would like to see....oh yeh by the way i believe Rosie O'Donnell said it right:D
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=DA...64&p=&GT1=8506

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imam786
09-15-2006, 04:12 PM
well i think that the american media shouldnt make such a huge deal about her....what she said was right ....Christian extremist are more dangerous than Muslims....

Snowflake
09-15-2006, 04:13 PM
What a brave woman...although I didnt watch it all..

Imam786
09-15-2006, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
What a brave woman...although I didnt watch it all..
u should have seen it all...the debate really got me :heated: ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
09-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Awesome find. She's right - there are extremists everywhere. I don't see what her 'sexual orientation' has to do with her words.

That Republican comes off looking like a fool.

The presenter also seems like an idiot - it's 'bigotry and intolerance' for a lesbian to say "hey, Islam isn't the only religion to have its radicals, Christianity has some too". Bigotry and intolerence indeed...

Snowflake
09-15-2006, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Awesome find. She's right - there are extremists everywhere. I don't see what her 'sexual orientation' has to do with her words.

True.. Her sexuality was irrelevent but the dunger was using it to say that it's pointless of her defending muslims as we'd focus on her sexuality instead of the stand she's made.

format_quote Originally Posted by Imam786
u should have seen it all...the debate really got me :heated: ...
lol OK I'll watch it laterz inshaAllah

ishkabab
09-16-2006, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

The presenter also seems like an idiot - it's 'bigotry and intolerance' for a lesbian to say "hey, Islam isn't the only religion to have its radicals, Christianity has some too". Bigotry and intolerence indeed...
yeh her sexuality is just a cover up the media wants to use ...:heated:
and that republican looked like he sucks up to Bush.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.