/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering...

Snowflake
09-16-2006, 05:13 AM
:sl:

what do you guys have for breakfast? Me, I eat anything and this morning it's going to be rice & chicken curry :X

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdulwaheed
09-16-2006, 05:17 AM
I eat absolutely anything i can get my hands on.
if i dont wake up on time,and i have to rush to uni, i dont eat breakfast at all

MH-UK
09-16-2006, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdulwaheed
I eat absolutely anything i can get my hands on.
if i dont wake up on time,and i have to rush to uni, i dont eat breakfast at all

Same here

F.Y.
09-16-2006, 05:33 AM
Uusally cereal. Something milky. Toast sometimes. I could never eat a 'full on' lunch-type meal for breakfast (rice and curry!yikes....). Something that fills me up and is light is good.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
09-16-2006, 05:35 AM
lol I thought it was just me.... strange thing is I've been brought up on english breakfasts and my mom on traditional paki ones.. but she can't hack strong foods since living in UK but I prefer spicy food in the morning.. all them spices wake my brain up lol.

Al-Zaara
09-16-2006, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Uusally cereal. Something milky. Toast sometimes. I could never eat a 'full on' lunch-type meal for breakfast (rice and curry!yikes....). Something that fills me up and is light is good.

Peace
The same goes for me. :D Or maybe I just eat some kind of yoghurt... :okay:
No way I could eat rice and curry as breakfest! (though it's yummy) :X

:w:

Snowflake
09-16-2006, 05:43 AM
lol u sisters a curry a day keeps the goras away lolol jk.. :X

BlissfullyJaded
09-16-2006, 05:49 AM

^ lol...:p

Er...I hardly have breakfast. :X If I do its usually cereal or a glass of milk. If I eat too much I end up feeling sick.

lyesh
09-16-2006, 08:36 AM
Salaam,
Most of the times, these dayz i jsut have some milk and some biscuits..... thts coz i need to go to work early in the morning. b4 i used to have roti, with some chilli fish or mushuni(a traditional maldivian food). :D

w, salaam

Mawaddah
09-16-2006, 10:22 AM
i can eat anything for breakfast, leftovers from last night whatever..I usually do that when i'm in a rush.

but usually my mom cooks up a really healthy breakfast alhamdulillah. I always eat a big breakfast too :P

Hijaabi22
09-16-2006, 06:23 PM
URGH!! HOW CAN U EAT AT WAT 9 O CLOK IN D MORNIN! YUK! makes me wanna throw up!! weekdays wen am uni i eat crap-all, NUTHIN! Weekends tend to have ma brekky, normally toast n jam (mmmmmmmmmmmmmm) but thats more ma main meal 4 da day cos i wake up like 1o clok! lol

Ghazi
09-16-2006, 06:25 PM

Whatever my mum decides to feed me.

Ubaidah
09-16-2006, 06:37 PM
I get up around 4:45am to get ready for work, so I'll usually grab some toast or something to snack on, on my way to work. If I get the chance to MAKE breakfast, Biscuits & Gravy all day. I love it.

S_87
09-16-2006, 06:38 PM

cereal with hot milk :p loads of water a sometimes tea and a banana.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-16-2006, 06:57 PM
:salamext:

thot i'll jus mention:

SAHIH MUSLIM

Book 004, Number 1700:
'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported that a mention was made of a man who slept the whole night till morning. He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: That is a man in whose ears (or in whose ear) the devil urinated.
so rise n shine early in the mornin inshaAllah :D lest u end up like:

^ Hey his got a nice beard :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.