/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where...

anonymous
09-16-2006, 12:43 PM
...am I :p
:giggling: ...Can I purchase them bandanas with the kalimah written accross them??! I cant find them anywhere in the place where I live, Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase someone give me a link or something to a site because I've tried looking but cant find anywhere :( The internet dont like me, so please if you can help would be appreciated, want to look like the taliban you see :D
Jazakallahu khayrun
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
09-16-2006, 06:13 PM
:sl:
never seen the taliban wearing them :? anyhow ive seen some on ebay and there was a topic on this where someone posted sites

Hijaabi22
09-16-2006, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:giggling: ...Can I purchase them bandanas with the kalimah written accross them??! I cant find them anywhere in the place where I live, Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase someone give me a link or something to a site because I've tried looking but cant find anywhere :( The internet dont like me, so please if you can help would be appreciated, want to look like the taliban you see :D
Jazakallahu khayrun
lolllllllllllllll !!! I want sum funky bandanas to wear, wana start wearin the scrf n dat so wanna luk :shade: init lol , hmmmmm cudnt find any da oda day. I wudnt wear ones wid d kalimah on em tho

~Stranger~
09-16-2006, 09:08 PM
im not sure its halal to wear headscarfs with the shahada on them (is this what bandana is?)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
09-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Jazakallahu khayrun
I believe there are better ways for a person to show they are Muslim. The performance of good works and showing the Peace of Islam would send a much better message and be more true. It is good that people know we said the Shahadah, but it is far better to live it

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-16-2006, 09:19 PM
100 % correct brother Woodrow =)

anonymous
09-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Well yes true say I guess, Amani, I seen Taliban/Al-Qaeeda where them, they all look the same to me :p, No you know when they doing/talking about Jihad? they wear them accross their foreheads? You havent seen them? And sisters where them when they goes to protests and things, they cooooooooooooool :D Love them!
Woodrow, yeah thats also very right, but I just want it, werent too keen on them initially but grew into the whole thing, Its the Jihadi spirit in me :p haha.
Can someone give me evidence i.e hadith/quranic ayat to say it isnt permissable? Jazak Allah khayrun

Snowflake
09-17-2006, 01:34 PM
I couldn't imagine the Mothers of The Ummah wearing bandanas with the shahada written on them.. I think we should follow their examples and not make the shahadah a fashion accessory...

Abdulwaheed
09-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Is there a point to the whole bandana thing? is it to show you are a muslim? why not just wear a nice cap on your head, and grow a beard?

DigitalStorm82
09-17-2006, 03:15 PM
I have shirt that says Muslim in front with big bold letters... but yes, our body and actions should be shouting "I'm muslim."

Fishman
09-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Well yes true say I guess, Amani, I seen Taliban/Al-Qaeeda where them, they all look the same to me :p, No you know when they doing/talking about Jihad? they wear them accross their foreheads? You havent seen them? And sisters where them when they goes to protests and things, they cooooooooooooool :D Love them!
Woodrow, yeah thats also very right, but I just want it, werent too keen on them initially but grew into the whole thing, Its the Jihadi spirit in me :p haha.
Can someone give me evidence i.e hadith/quranic ayat to say it isnt permissable? Jazak Allah khayrun
Do you mean these?

I don't know what it says, but it might not say the Shahadah on it since it's a shia one from Ashura.

I think AbdulWaheed's idea was better, unless you're a sister!

glo
09-17-2006, 05:19 PM
I saw a Muslimah recently who was dressed in what I can only describe as combat gear (you know, camouflage style).
It certainly attracted a lot of attention from onlookers ... :rollseyes

I'm not sure it was giving a positive impression of Islam, if I am honest.

Peace.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-17-2006, 06:18 PM
dey look funky n i wnt 1 buh.. i fink da 5 0z wud cum 2 arrest me cuz dey wud fink ima a taliban or suttin :cry: so ima jz leave dt idea.. :p

*to the poster: n i tink ino who u r LOL*

anonymous
09-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Muslimah_Sis: Well I have, I don’t know whether it’s a ‘fasion’ excessory as I don’t see many people wearing it, simply due to the fact that if they did they would be called a terrorist ha, well I just want one fulfilling my shawk [want/desire] unless it is haram?

AbdulWaheed: Well yes I can to that but if I did I would be a tranny :p Brother I am a sister Alhamdilullah so erm that’s not possible but thanks for the advise. As I said I just want it, don’t know why though…

DigitalStorm82: Aggreed 101% right behind you, by the way, where you get it from? Because now I want that too lol

Fishman: Oh my good grief YESSS!! Spot on but I want black with Shahadah & yes I’m a sister, Now that you showed me a picture of it can you give me a link where I can purchase it from? And moreover credit card details please :p Messing with you but yes that’s the one!!

Glo: What wasn’t the positive image of Islam? Combats? Ah I loves my combats but only under jilbaab InshAllah but yes you’re right it doesn’t unfortunately. But I really really want one of these bandana’s; want to do the whole Mujahideen trend haha.

Muslim 4 Life: Yes, same here!! You’re a G man I swer dwn, luw cumin on anon account caz freakz lyk u alwys sus meh out lol yo ofkey :p buh yeh man braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap tooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooot……..ding ding? Lol yeh man wana do de hole Taliban flex in colij, ghetto doe buh dey prolly ent even gna leme in2 de classz, scred I’ma make em go kaboooooooooom heh! Gyal tel meh wer ta gt it from man, daym sis meh bn 2 ery shop dwn ma endz buh dey jus bleedin trampz I tell ya!!! Check dis, i went in2 a shop tady n de man goes here ya go n handed meh ova a car flag ^o) :offended: He goes jus use tat ^o) Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Kittygyal
09-19-2006, 08:05 PM
salam.
humm can't you like order it from an islamic shop maybe online from ebay :p (thats not islamic ah well) haha
w.salam

anonymous
09-19-2006, 08:07 PM
Kittygyal: I cant be bothered to make an account on ebay lol, and I just find them dogy, I kno someone that sold a Cannabis Law card on ebay for £10...Basically this is jus like a card where it gots a breif description of what Cannabis does and some chimp bought it ...the worlds a freakky place lol

Kittygyal
09-19-2006, 08:14 PM
SALAM.
okay good one *ahem* okay maybe try an islamic tuck shop?? :confused:
w.salam

S_87
09-19-2006, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I saw a Muslimah recently who was dressed in what I can only describe as combat gear (you know, camouflage style).

I'm not sure it was giving a positive impression of Islam, if I am honest.

Peace.
Hi

but but but combat trousers and the look totally rock and are so in! even non muslim women wear it :cry:

anonymous ive not seen the taliban members themself wear it but their supporters ::playing:

Kittygyal
09-19-2006, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
Hi

but but but combat trousers and the look totally rock and are so in! even non muslim women wear it :cry:

anonymous ive not seen the taliban members themself wear it but their supporters ::playing:

salam.
sis very true many people wear them i wear them whats wrong in wearing "combats" :rollseyes
w.salam

anonymous
09-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Islamic Tuck Shop? That some eating place or somthing? :rollseyes :rollseyes

LOL Amani, Stop crying baby gurl, nuin wrong with combats, they wickeddddd, under jilbaab though because we know the importance of covering in Islam InshAllah, ahhhh the comoflage ones, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam tooooo nice, can even go to sleep in them they that good :D:D
But naah you know when people go Jihad or something or even on TV Bin Laden's posse wears them? lol yeh and Its shahadah so in a way yeh i want to be their 'followers' by wearing one cause it representing my religion :D:)

*DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A TERRORIST IN REALITY, JUST POSING TO BE ONE :p:p Nah I'm not, dont worry inshAllah, nor do i follow the Taliban/Al-Qaeda!!*

I guess I've got no luck then :uhwhat :uuh: Ok I'll just keep searching the worlds corners if I must InshAllah :rollseyes But if anyone knows then just drop a PM in on this account or suttin' InshAllah Jazak Allah Khayrun
Muhammad brother you can close the thread/delete it, My work is done :D :D :D

Kittygyal
09-19-2006, 08:24 PM
Islamic Tuck Shop? That some eating place or somthing? :rollseyes :rollseyes
I guess I've got no luck then :uhwhat :uuh: Ok I'll just keep searching the worlds corners if I must InshAllah :rollseyes But if anyone knows then just drop a PM in on this account or suttin' InshAllah Jazak Allah Khayrun
Muhammad brother you can close the thread/delete it, My work is done :D :D :D

salam.
"tuck" shop humm what do you call it a book fair humm i dunno :grumbling
w..salam

~Stranger~
09-19-2006, 08:25 PM
the state of the ummah is indeed sad

anonymous
09-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Drat! Yeh Sfe Kittygyal I get what you on about InshAllah, Okeyzzz, I'll keep searching for a bandana lol...and a brain :p
Jazak Allah Khayrun for trying :)
Stranger: what an abrupt statement, fair enough, yess aggreed...

Kittygyal
09-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Drat! Yeh Sfe Kittygyal I get what you on about InshAllah, Okeyzzz, I'll keep searching for a bandana lol...and a brain :p
Jazak Allah Khayrun for trying :)
Stranger: what an abrupt statement, fair enough, yess aggreed...

salam.
okay finally you knew what i mean okay search inshallah you will find, find it && keep it :p
w.salam

H4RUN
09-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Monj tou as they say in France, no thats not where u can get 'em from :p....although somethin tells me that you should search the british isles and find a most interesting place, so interesting that the queen stays there for weekends ontop of Lahori grill :p.....so erm yeeah as u travel the country, look out 4 BP ;):p;D lil market stall, kinda, erm islamic connections or sumin....oh n dey sell copied CD's :p mmmm cheap lolll...
BUT!...If U sTiLL haVe A pRobleM, iF no oNe else cAn hElp, aNd iF U cAn fiNd thEm, maYbe U cAn hiRe the A-TeaM.:p

FiAmanAllah

Fishman
09-20-2006, 07:20 PM

Fishman: Oh my good grief YESSS!! Spot on but I want black with Shahadah & yes I’m a sister, Now that you showed me a picture of it can you give me a link where I can purchase it from? And moreover credit card details please :p Messing with you but yes that’s the one!!
I don't know where to get 'em from, I just edited a picture from one of Answering-Christianity's Shia-bashing articles!

Kittygyal
09-20-2006, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
Monj tou as they say in France, no thats not where u can get 'em from :p....although somethin tells me that you should search the british isles and find a most interesting place, so interesting that the queen stays there for weekends ontop of Lahori grill :p.....so erm yeeah as u travel the country, look out 4 BP ;):p;D lil market stall, kinda, erm islamic connections or sumin....oh n dey sell copied CD's :p mmmm cheap lolll...
BUT!...If U sTiLL haVe A pRobleM, iF no oNe else cAn hElp, aNd iF U cAn fiNd thEm, maYbe U cAn hiRe the A-TeaM.:p

FiAmanAllah

salam.
hahahaha what a joke Nephew!!! you are funny never changed have you walahi you need to call 911!! ;D :hiding:
w.salam

myskillzgotgame
09-22-2006, 02:22 AM
hmm.. i have three bandanas with kalimahs on them.. .. but that doesnt help does it. lol. I got them from icna convention.

Daffodil
09-22-2006, 10:11 PM
remember u cant wear it in the loo n stuff, gotta treat it with alot of respect.

n remember to keep ur intentions clean, cant just be wearing that stuff for show.

trim ur moustache, grow ur beard, wear a krisp white jubbah n trousers over ur ankles, that will be a better way of showing ppl ur a muslim and will reap rewards for imitating our prophet muhammed saw.

anonymous
09-26-2006, 01:19 PM
:rollseyes Still havent got it :'(:'(:heated: :heated:
Harun, checkd there, no luck :? :offended: :hiding: :heated: :rant: :uuh: :grumbling
Any more for anymore? :( :( :(
Do they not have them on any website throughout the cyber world? Ya'll jus chatting fudge, jus dont wana give the link ta me enit, tramps Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
JazakAllahu Khayrun for not giving me the site
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
RAMADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN KAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fishman
09-30-2006, 05:19 PM
Harun, checkd there, no luck :? :offended: :hiding: :heated: :rant: :uuh: :grumbling
Do they not have them on any website throughout the cyber world? Ya'll jus chatting fudge, jus dont wana give the link ta me enit, tramps Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
RAMADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN KAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoFL?

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 05:21 PM

salam.
keep searching inshallah you will do humm maybe go to some islamic shops or go to Ebay??
w.salam

DigitalStorm82
09-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Shouldn't this thread be moved to General Chat?

anonymous
10-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Greetings,
Fishman: LOFL? Huh?
Kittygyal: I give up, Londons probably the only place in the whole wide world that sells it, just got to get in contact with peeps to beg to buy me one InshAllah...
DigitalStorm82: No because if we done that, then it means I have no access to that section hence I cant view/reply..
Meanwhile..Mods close this thread InshAllah
Khair
W/s wr wb
fi amanAllah

Kittygyal
10-01-2006, 07:25 PM
salam.
maybe i can but you one but i need your details i've seen some in Bristol, but if you can give me details then feel free to but then up to you :)
w.salam

P.S give me your credit details :X J/K

anonymous
10-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Let me start of with :D :D
Okeh, lisen, I was the person who started a thread asking about the kalimah bandana's Brap Brap :D :D they just G-lyk...my thread seems to have disapeared from the face of the cyber world :rollseyes Oh dear...lets all cry about it :p
I want to know if it is haram to wear it?
Daleel please InshAllah ASAP, before i commit something sinful *eyes rolly*
yaddy yaddy yadda...
thats my sermon for the week :p:p:p:rollseyes :rollseyes

Muhammad
10-17-2006, 02:19 PM

Threads merged!

anonymous
10-17-2006, 02:22 PM
:-[:-[:-[
It wasnt me *ducks* lol...Fankoo fankoo...i did use the searching thing but no luck...ah well saved me the the hassle :p:p....
Excuse me ol' chappy...well ahem back on topic erm stil hangin here lol...

Mr_GQ
04-21-2007, 11:38 PM
Salaamualaikum Warahmutallah,

I was searching through Google for the Shahada bandanas and saw this thread (and forum).

I am currently in the process of getting them made and selling them (I'm a broke college student lol). There is an event coming up in my area which I plan to sell these at. Also, I am planning to sell them at the ISNA convention as well.

I'm working on getting bandanas, headbands, flags and t-shirts.

The bandanas will have the shahada/kalimah going across the forehead. They will also have "Allah" and "Muhammad" written over the rest of the bandana. They will come in black (with white writing) and white (with black writing). I'm currently debating if I should get the green (with white writing) similar to the one worn by Hamas. If I see there is enough demand for the green ones, I will get them Insha'Allah.

The headbands are similar to the bandanas, except you roll it up so that you can wear it across the forehead leaving the top of your head uncovered (unlike bandanas). They will come in black (with white writing) and white (with black writing). Like the bandanas, I am debating if I should get the green ones. If I see any demand for them, I will get it made. My experience is that many sisters have bought the headbands. I have seen them wear it with their scarf and even niqab. However, I have seen guys wear them too.

The flags will have the Shahada written across in big font. The flags will come in black (with white writing) and white (with black writing). I'm still debating what the size should be.

As for t-shirts, this may take a while as I am currently coming up with designs and styles. It will mostly be parodies (of course with an Islamic theme).

So thats all in a nutshell. If anyone is interested, please let me know Insha'Allah.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments or questions, please feel free to let me know. I have sold the headbands previously on a much smaller scale. I am planning to go bigger as I need to make money to pay for my tuition and bills (just like every other college student lol).

By the way, this is my first time on this forum. I never heard of it until I Googled. I will check it out later tonight after I run my errands.

Take care all.

May Allah protect us all and keep us on the straight path. Ameen

Wassalaamualaikum Warahmutallah,

Omar (e-mail address removed)

anonymous
04-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Why do you want to wear one anyway? Do you wanna look like some terrorist or some gangsta wannabe? Right now islams image is bad enough and with people like you 'bouncing' aroung the streets with 'soldiers of allah' tops and bandanas, you just make things worst for us and yourself. So don't insult our peaceful religion of islam with your gangsta/terrorist looking fashion.

Pk_#2
04-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Why do you want to wear one anyway? Do you wanna look like some terrorist or some gangsta wannabe? Right now islams image is bad enough and with people like you 'bouncing' aroung the streets with 'soldiers of allah' tops and bandanas, you just make things worst for us and yourself. So don't insult our peaceful religion of islam with your gangsta/terrorist looking fashion.
agree :D

sorry :-[ hah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!