/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what do the CIA do?

Ghazi
09-17-2006, 08:21 PM
:sl:

Whats their role in the so-called 'War on Terror' and are they considered innocents?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-17-2006, 08:25 PM
CIA eat doughnuts :rollseyes

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2006, 08:32 PM

From The Shadows III - CIA Covert Operations

Open your minds! Listen to this amazing research on CIA's covert operation.
"Man, independent of time, independent of place, independent of religion seems to be inherently blood thirsty with an enthusiastic restlessness for war. In the dawn of a new century, it seems our ability to change is forever escaping us; ultimately, wars will always know sequels."

http://www.dubaibuzz.com/shadows3.ram

This is an awesome lecture. It has sound effects so it isnt your typical lecture, and it uncovers so much of what the CIA is and does. Its PART III of a series called From the Shadows. You can download Part I and II here:

From The Shadows I - Freemasons

Who are Free Masons?? and what are they up to? Listen to both sides and you will definitely be !!!Shocked!!!
Explore the cloaked hand that has been responsible for some of history's most important turning points. The same hand that now controls every medium, exploiting it for their sole ambition of total global domination with a one World government. Be there when we uncover the gripping truth surrounding Masonry, past and present that is exposed in this exclusive insight never before revealed

http://www.dubaibuzz.com/shadow1.ram
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/shadow2.ram
From The Shadows II - Money

Some say money is the root of all evil: a tool used by the wicked and the greedy to manipulate and control.Others see it as the key to all life�s puzzles. But whatever you believe one thing is for sure it affects everyone of us.
Halaqah Media explores the dark history of money and how it has influenced the world we live in.
You will never see money the same again!

http://www.dubaibuzz.com/money1.ram
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/money2.ram
All three are must listens.

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
09-17-2006, 08:34 PM
:salamext:

bro do u hav dat in mp3 by any chance?

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2006, 08:48 PM

I dont know..I think i deleted it off my computer. StreetDawah had them but their down :(

:w:

Keltoi
09-17-2006, 10:59 PM
The job of the CIA is just like any intelligence service of any nation, they gather intelligence. As for their role in the "War on Terror", that revolves around uncovering intelligence that will be useful in fighting the "War on Terror." Identifying suspects and placing agents inside of enemy operations is key.

snakelegs
09-17-2006, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
The job of the CIA is just like any intelligence service of any nation, they gather intelligence. As for their role in the "War on Terror", that revolves around uncovering intelligence that will be useful in fighting the "War on Terror." Identifying suspects and placing agents inside of enemy operations is key.
apparently so is kidnapping people and shipping them to other countries to be tortured. (i think it's called "extraordinary renditioin")

therebbe
09-17-2006, 11:22 PM
apparently so is kidnapping people and shipping them to other countries to be tortured. (i think it's called "extraordinary renditioin")
There are many ways to "gather intellegence", are there not?

Keltoi
09-17-2006, 11:45 PM
If the U.S. is torturing people, why would they need to send them somewhere else to be tortured? Maybe Red Hot Chili Pepper albums are harder to get in Egypt, I have no idea. When I think about all that poor guy had to go through at the hands of the CIA. Locked in a room with Red Hot Chili Peppers music playing non-stop. The U.S. is evil. Our tax dollars at work.

I apologize for the sarcasm...couldn't resist.

snakelegs
09-18-2006, 01:32 AM
If the U.S. is torturing people, why would they need to send them somewhere else to be tortured? Maybe Red Hot Chili Pepper albums are harder to get in Egypt, I have no idea. When I think about all that poor guy had to go through at the hands of the CIA. Locked in a room with Red Hot Chili Peppers music playing non-stop. The U.S. is evil. Our tax dollars at work.

I apologize for the sarcasm...couldn't resist.
this is just the first paragraph. complete article at
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content?050214fa_fact6
if you type in "extraordinary rendition" you'll find lots of info on this.

OUTSOURCING TORTURE
The secret history of America’s “extraordinary rendition” program.
by JANE MAYER
Issue of 2005-02-14
Posted 2005-02-07

On January 27th, President Bush, in an interview with the Times, assured the world that “torture is never acceptable, nor do we hand over people to countries that do torture.” Maher Arar, a Canadian engineer who was born in Syria, was surprised to learn of Bush’s statement. Two and a half years ago, American officials, suspecting Arar of being a terrorist, apprehended him in New York and sent him back to Syria, where he endured months of brutal interrogation, including torture. When Arar described his experience in a phone interview recently, he invoked an Arabic expression. The pain was so unbearable, he said, that “you forget the milk that you have been fed from the breast of your mother.”

snakelegs
09-18-2006, 01:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
There are many ways to "gather intellegence", are there not?
i've read many times that torture is not even a valid way to gather information and that makes sense - people would gladly make up anything to avoid more torture.
i am not happy about the fact that my country is doing stuff like this. i think it's a disgrace. as is guantanimo

Keltoi
09-18-2006, 01:50 AM
I keep hearing the U.S. tortures people, but I have yet to see any evidence of it, other than stories from former detainees. Stories are all fine and good, but I need more than that. Do I think the U.S. has sent prisoners to places like Jordan and Egypt because they have tougher interrogation methods?, yes, and I don't really have a problem with it. I know that sounds horrible to some people, but reality is much different than theory. If I am dealing with the reality of some terrorist having information about an impending attack, and the only thing allowed by the holy Geneva conventions is a harsh talking to, then I hope my government will do what is necessary to find out as much as possible. I do not support "torture", which to me is stuff like burning, cutting, breaking of bones, etc. However, the problem now is that noone is sure what exactly torture is.

snakelegs
09-18-2006, 03:14 AM
I keep hearing the U.S. tortures people, but I have yet to see any evidence of it, other than stories from former detainees. Stories are all fine and good, but I need more than that. Do I think the U.S. has sent prisoners to places like Jordan and Egypt because they have tougher interrogation methods?, yes, and I don't really have a problem with it. I know that sounds horrible to some people, but reality is much different than theory. If I am dealing with the reality of some terrorist having information about an impending attack, and the only thing allowed by the holy Geneva conventions is a harsh talking to, then I hope my government will do what is necessary to find out as much as possible. I do not support "torture", which to me is stuff like burning, cutting, breaking of bones, etc. However, the problem now is that noone is sure what exactly torture is.
in my view the u.s. must be held to higher standards because it holds itself up as the champion of freedom, democracy and just about any other good thing there is. i certainly expect more of my country.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!