/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Made In China

Selising
09-18-2006, 09:33 AM
A lot of items in Malaysia are Made in China.

I went to Canada last year in September. I bought some key-chains as souvenir for friends. I still have some. My daughter wants one for farewell of her teacher. My hubby wants to peel to price that has been sticked on it. Do you know what was under it? a label marked "Made in China"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ubaidah
09-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Yea, most little trinckets in the USA are made in either China or Taiwan.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2006, 09:53 AM
most of my clothes have a "made in bangladesh" label ;D

~Stranger~
09-18-2006, 10:12 AM
:sl:
whats wrong with things being made in china :?
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salmaan
09-18-2006, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Stranger~
:rollseyes yeah, whats wrong? :? thats a good question. ;D

Mawaddah
09-18-2006, 12:55 PM
No the sis is trying to point out that countries sell these things as souveneirs of their place when in fact it's made in China :p

In Bahamas it's the same thing you know, it's soooooooo difficult to find something which is authentically Bahamian, because most of the stuff are made in China and then the Bahamian vendors just splash a big "BAHAMAS" on it ;D

Najiullah
09-18-2006, 12:58 PM
i guess this :hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::h iding::hiding::heated::heated::heated::heated::hea ted::heated::grumbling:grumbling:grumbling:grumbli ng:grumbling:grumbling:grumbling

poor qaulity , waste of money

Mawaddah
09-18-2006, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
i guess this :hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::h iding::hiding::heated::heated::heated::heated::hea ted::heated::grumbling:grumbling:grumbling:grumbli ng:grumbling:grumbling:grumbling

poor qaulity , waste of money
Yeah that too............but lots of people still like to buy their imitations of original products haha

Najiullah
09-18-2006, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Yeah that too............but lots of people still like to buy their imitations of original products haha
yes because they r easily affordable

Selising
09-19-2006, 12:16 AM
A friend of mine offering a Guess bag at RM50, around USD15, Made in Thailand. If I buy at Thailand border, it will cost me around RM20, which is around USD7.

There was a joke about made in China. A very busy business seldom have time to pray. One he was very ill. Knowing death has been very close, he ordered his man to write on his white cloth which will be use to wrap him all the answers to malaikat. FYI old teachers in madrasah use to tell that inside the grave the malaikat will ask few questions before they can punish the dead body. After a short while, this businessman died. Being very busy with the arrangements, his man forgot his order. Inside the grave, the expected one came and asked him questions like "Man Rabubbuka, Man imamuka". Happily the business man search the answers on his cloth. what he can find was only "Made in China"

Hijrah
09-19-2006, 12:32 AM
I have quite a few that are made in Pakistan

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 07:23 AM
Some people say that Chinese toys are of good quality :-\

Inshallah
09-19-2006, 07:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hijrah
I have quite a few that are made in Pakistan
Sorry but that's even worse than China :)

Helena
09-19-2006, 08:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
most of my clothes have a "made in bangladesh" label ;D
yeah have noticed in london...esp wen am out shopping in oxford st......wen it comes buying clothing my bro ...most of the tops, trousers, jackets are made from bangladesh.......found that in gap or h and m.......

we buy the clothing which is more expensive...but the ppl in bangladesh...gets nothing compared to wot we pay......

Selising
09-19-2006, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
yeah have noticed in london...esp wen am out shopping in oxford st......wen it comes buying clothing my bro ...most of the tops, trousers, jackets are made from bangladesh.......found that in gap or h and m.......
which London? In Canada or in UK?

Helena
09-19-2006, 08:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Selising
LOL...in the uk.......capital city of uk is london rite?.......

Inshallah
09-19-2006, 08:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Selising
Wow there's a london in the uk, never knew that. :rollseyes

Helena
09-19-2006, 08:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
Wow there's a london in the uk, never knew that. :rollseyes
u being sarcastic......:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o)

Inshallah
09-19-2006, 08:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
u being sarcastic......:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o)
No really i didn't know that the only cities i know in england are Manchester, Liverpool, Newham and Birmingham and southall. :okay:

Helena
09-19-2006, 08:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
No really i didn't know that the only cities i know in england are Manchester, Liverpool, Newham and Birmingham and southall. :okay:
u serious.....darn.......ya Allah...how can u all forget london man......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.