/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why?

Sahabiyaat
09-18-2006, 10:45 AM
why is everyone having their accounts disabled :?

is it because of Ramadan?...they wnt to spend more time off the net?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IceQueen~
09-18-2006, 10:52 AM
yeah probs
hmmm... I don't really get a chance to come on anyway, so i don't think i'll bother getting disabled (just control myself insha allah)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2006, 11:06 AM
theres too much fitnah here at work, so LI keeps me remembering Allah, its betta to not hav it disabled for me

IceQueen~
09-18-2006, 11:08 AM
^that's true
we felt the same at college when there'd be blasting music everywhere we could come on the forum ....and distract ourselves, and relate to people with the same sort of opinions

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
09-18-2006, 11:16 AM
yes, its great imaan booster this site, but i think the people who have had their accounts disabled have done so beacuse its so addictive and takes up too much of their time.

and with Ramadan on the way we all want to make the most of it by doing other forms of ibaadah.

i personally dont want my account disabled ^o)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2006, 11:24 AM
ye this site is nothin but benefit for me, if i disable it im jus lettin myself fall to the fitnah of my surroundings.

mayb for those who are at home its better, if i was at home tho i wud b wiv my family so... i wud disable if there was no work in my honest opinion due to less temptation :D

IceQueen~
09-18-2006, 11:27 AM
I don't think I'd ever bother disabling insha allah, cos if I'm not supposed to come on I can stop myself and besides its limited access for me anyway.

Sahabiyaat
09-18-2006, 11:48 AM
lol

i think the need to be on here 24/7 mellows with time ( brother zak and other regular posters are an exception lol, MasahAllah ofcourse)

if your a new member of several months you will be on here all the time and esp if your not a member of any other forums ( which is unlikely ), you will love this forum.

the frequency of your visits is down to a nuber of factors i.e age,occupation,lifestyle etc.. which all determine how much time you have to spare

Muslimgirl01
09-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Yh..thats wat ive been wondering..im neva gonna disable my account.inshallah.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2006, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
lol

i think the need to be on here 24/7 mellows with time ( brother zak and other regular posters are an exception lol, MasahAllah ofcourse)

if your a new member of several months you will be on here all the time and esp if your not a member of any other forums ( which is unlikely ), you will love this forum.

the frequency of your visits is down to a nuber of factors i.e age,occupation,lifestyle etc.. which all determine how much time you have to spare
that was pure saleswoman style :uuh: but i get u tho, i been here for months, i like it so im stayin :D

amirah_87
09-18-2006, 12:02 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Hey Guys, I also noticed that too :?

Anyways this place is sadly one of the only ways I keep intact with my Muslim Brothers & Sisters I can't be asked to yap away in real life.. so I just come here and let my fingers do the talking... :)

I don't think I'll disable my account... Only if something Real Important comes up like... I go back to Yemen!! :D :rollseyes

that ain't anytime soon though :cry:

Sahabiyaat
09-18-2006, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
that was pure saleswoman style :uuh:
lol. :D

i will now attempt to sell LI to any potential buyers :happy:

and the biddings start at ...two hundred pounds ....anyone...*looks around with ...with..that knocking thingy in her hand*

Mawaddah
09-18-2006, 12:53 PM
^ :lol:

Naah....I dont think I'll disable my LI account, because even though I have practically no fitnah at my workplace (alhamdulillah :happy:) Still LI gives me lots of benefits Masha'allah.....

And like how sis amirah_87 said, I just dont relate well to people in real life and I'm just too quiet so I just type it all away here :D

Hmmm......but I really want to revise my Qur'an this Ramadhan but how :cry:

The Ruler
09-18-2006, 06:02 PM
:sl:

i myt disable myn b4 ma GCSE's...if i dnt...den i dnt fink dat der wud b nefin dat wud stop me :-\

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!