/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what to do about wayward sister at work?

AnonymousPoster
09-18-2006, 02:48 PM
salam,

there is a new sister at work who is well wayward, smokes and was dropped off to work from her boyfriend she lives with.

the problem is i am the only practicing muslim in my work place, borther or sister, should i try giving her dawah or should i leave it because she is a sister?

salam.

Anon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2006, 02:51 PM
become her friend then slowly give dawa in my opinion, thats the way i changed most of my people

:salamext:

Abdul Fattah
09-18-2006, 03:35 PM
LOL , your people? :)
You reckon it's possible to give dawah yet remain distant and formal?

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2006, 03:39 PM
LOL steve i didnt mean to sound like that :p

i just meant those i've encountered :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
F.Y.
09-18-2006, 11:22 PM
If you have a wife, could you bring her in to work one day and then just get her to meet the girl? Get your sister/wife to invite her to your house - not for a lecture....just to relax. Once they become friends, it'll be easier to advise her.
Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.