/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Call to Muslims Worldwide, please read 16 Page PDF, took me ages to write :)

Phoenix CG
09-18-2006, 08:29 PM
:assalam:

I have created this 16 page PDF document please send it to every single person you know, it is critical that this is done inshaAllah. I spent ages on it :shy:. Please send the 12mb file to everyone or send this link:

Right click, save as, it will be faster for you.

http://www.muslimglobe.com/forum/calltomuslims.pdf

Send it to absolutely everyone inshaAllah. It is a real eye opener and inspirer. I hope you enjoy this piece.

Front page:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Phoenix CG
09-18-2006, 09:31 PM
file size now reduced to 3.5mb :) same link

syilla
09-19-2006, 01:37 AM
thank you....

i'm downloading it now...but it'll take time for me to read it ;)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-19-2006, 01:43 AM
Jazak Allah, i'll take a look, InshAllah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Curaezipirid
09-19-2006, 05:02 AM
I got too frustrated with my self not being very computer literate; and began to wonder if the little pop up screen that said this computer might not be able to read the document had vestiges of the truth; but I can't know since my frustration overcame me.

But now I am equally frustrated with my self for not being able to make neat links when I have something for folk to read, so as to not be overburdening the Load Islam server! It's is just that kind of day; but I feel curiously obligated to persist and probably since I have been posting large documents my self while expecting folk to read.

There is something about being Muslim and the efficiency we are thus able to access in what it is that we are leaving in our wake that can be attributed to the totality of Human worth. I shall then continue to try to access the document. wasalam

Curaezipirid
09-19-2006, 05:12 AM
asalamalaikum, the download suggestion truly made it faster to ascertain that I will need to find another computer to read any of the document from. Is the document summary short enough to post in the forum? It might be worth checkin that out with admin rather than limiting the exposure. wasalam

Phoenix CG
09-19-2006, 11:05 AM
dude, salaam i can help with that, what you need is the adobe reader that is why you can't read it...go to this:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html < adobe acrobat reader.

Phoenix CG
09-19-2006, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
thank you....

i'm downloading it now...but it'll take time for me to read it ;)
jazakaAllah khair ukhti, I hope you enjoy it :) it has some informative items in there.

Phoenix CG
09-19-2006, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Jazak Allah, i'll take a look, InshAllah :)
waiyaaki, I hope you enjoy it :)

Phoenix CG
09-19-2006, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
I got too frustrated with my self not being very computer literate; and began to wonder if the little pop up screen that said this computer might not be able to read the document had vestiges of the truth; but I can't know since my frustration overcame me.

But now I am equally frustrated with my self for not being able to make neat links when I have something for folk to read, so as to not be overburdening the Load Islam server! It's is just that kind of day; but I feel curiously obligated to persist and probably since I have been posting large documents my self while expecting folk to read.

There is something about being Muslim and the efficiency we are thus able to access in what it is that we are leaving in our wake that can be attributed to the totality of Human worth. I shall then continue to try to access the document. wasalam
walaikumsalam, i wrote on the other post about the adobe reader so you should be able to read it, and now i made the file smaller so it shold be able to dwonload faster. if you need any help with the above you mentioned give me a shout inshaAllah.

Curaezipirid
09-20-2006, 05:30 AM
Alaikumassalam

I am determined to access these 'informative items' and so I shall access the whole download when next I rent a computer at an internet games cafe! It is good using those computers for an overnight computer speed overload now and again (having taken due heed of the pig in cola sydrome coffee and chocolate will have to keep me going since you get kicked out if you fall asleep but the overnight payment is affordable); but by morning I can be a bit of a numbskull, so should use the part when I am gone beyond too tired to write for reading what I might not otherwise access. But I should tell properly, mainly those computers are good because I can listen to Qur'an in Arabic and post at the same time without loosing any computer speed!

wasalam

Phoenix CG
09-20-2006, 09:40 AM
walaikumsalam

why what isyour internet connection speed? I know of another software that reads pdf which is much smaller...

wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.