/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Human Right to not accuse: what need never be misunderstood in Allah!

Curaezipirid
09-19-2006, 04:31 AM
The Right of not accusing:
This is a part of a bit of writing I began sort of like an essay, but where the point it arrived at in the first draft made me connect it with the way in which Islam is often misconceived. If a person like the Pope wants to accuse Moslems of Terrorism because we believe in Jihad, then it ought to be more fully considered and taught that there is a fundamental Human right that Islam respects and expects obedience to. That is the right to never need to be an accusor. The piece of writing I began starts here:

Alaikumassalam,

It is that to not accuse each other is a fundamental part of comprehending Islam. I want to illustrate this with an example. I have encountered persons whom use the expression “God help Her” to mean simultaneously that they are a decent true believer, and that they can not help another person so best let that persons fate to God. Yet that very same expression within the minds of the persons whom they refer to is often to be heard as an accusation. God help them because they have helped themselves to that which somebody else did not want them to impart of. And there in the minds of the persons whom experience those words as an accusation; if they counter accuse then they are causing that their own perception of the truth in God becomes lost; but if they only believe that perhaps the person whom they felt the words from as though in accusation, were factually willing or wishing for God to truly help them, the perhaps the situation resolves happily for both parties. The true believer will most certainly be helped.

Then there is the policing example. A policeman by his very nature often puts on that hat of accepting that he is wrong by making an accusation. But if we who observe such can consider that the policeman is only testing the case to find out if there is any real guilt, and in which there need be a sort of experimental accusatory assertion; then we are far more readily enabled to disprove any such assertion when it is wrong. Police on their part are also very likely to consider that if they really find that an adult person is accepting of a guilty conscience, then that person probably need not be sanctioned within police penal codes. But if a person whom likes to accuse, is accused by a policeman testing that water, why then of course the policeman will like to convict.

Here also of course we need to be careful about the difference between making statements of fact and actually accusing. For example: I could report that I know of many needle drug users whose drug habit is what they like to engage in so as to remind themselves of their account in Allah; that is despite that fact of their drug use ever increasing that account. But I can only observe of this without accusing. Perhaps I could even work so that they begin to perceive that there exists, within Muslim teaching, better ways to be reminded of their account in Allah; but if I ever accuse them they are hardly likely to accept the fact of their account in their face, not when faced with the shame of my knowing of the full extent of the wrong caused by their drug use.

Many of the matters in which we must learn to account for ourselves as wrong in making an accusation are matters in which, if we accuse, we can only increase the total account. That is precisely why drug users are thwarting themselves. They attempt to imitate that path that is only for shaytan, in which shaytan are enabled to accuse an accusor, but they can only up until becoming aware of the fact that within such behaviour they only undermine their own nature. Humans are expected to comprehend that such is a self defeating strategy. The very fact of policing being causal to crime, such that ultimately the only criminals will all be jolly well disciplined uniformed police.

These are matters that any person truly in Islam comprehends inimically usually without needing any external mental restraint. But the situation arises in which we must question ourselves: what is it that we are attempting to contrive of to find that money becomes available for us to use without portraying ourselves as wrongful by using any money at all? That interest is wrong is what we all know. The reason for interest being wrong is that it contrives to increase commodification of Human labour such that less labour is able to be attributed toward work that will sustain us through into Jannah and more labour is being accorded the self that need burn. Exchange money for our worth and that worth ends in the carnal body; so we had better not be exchanging an increasing amount of money for our worth. So let us not seek to accuse one another so as to find more causes for profit. Even when the profits all go back to the Mosque, if the profits are being caused by making any false accusation then all we give the Mosque of is kafir.

But here is an interesting aspect of the fact of modern money as it exists so undermined by black magic. If I notice an ill in society; and I notice that if that ill continues it will cause direct harm to me; if I work to prevent the ill I am correct even if I can not immediately prevent it; but if I fail to work to prevent that ill and am also accounting that because of that ill there will become much owing to me; then it could be that I am becoming causal to that ill continuing and eventually causing harm to me; so there is no profits to be had. All such perceptions are a matter of kafir.

Now while those of us who know this fact are never accusing out of terror of what we may inadvertently do to ourselves: but we are accused of accusing in our every statement of fact: why those whom accuse will only further and further reveal their ills and blind themselves to the reality of what is our perception of their method. So stand in Allah true believers; stand strong within that most essential of all Human rights: the right not to accuse.

Lets try by not accusing the Pope? (I might suspect he is courting danger quite studiously, but then, that could be taken as an accusation, and really I can not know.)

mu'asalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.