/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats the condition for Divorce? :(

AnonymousPoster
09-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,
What is the conditions for abandonment in a marriage? The brother has not seen the sister in two months, has not provided maintenance for the last three months. He has called the sister on and off, but just recently not called for a whole week. The husband lives in another state and so does the sister. He just recently lost both his jobs and will not answer the calls from his wife.The sister does not know what to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
09-19-2006, 11:17 PM
:sl:

Get both walis from each side to sit down and discuss whats happening inshallah it'll work out for the best.

glo
09-20-2006, 06:00 AM
Is the situation of living in separate states permanent or of a short-term nature? (I.e. are they planning to move together at any stage?)
How far apart does this married couple actually live? (I.e. a couple of hours drive, a days travel, or what?)
Why do they live apart?

It doesn't sound like a healthy marriage relationship to me at all ...! :(

Peace

glo
09-20-2006, 06:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazi
:sl:

Get both walis from each side to sit down and discuss whats happening inshallah it'll work out for the best.
Why not get the couple to sit down together and discuss their marriage? :?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.