/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asking for somethin in postration

AnonymousPoster
09-20-2006, 05:32 PM
:sl:

ive heard you ask for anything in prostration, Allah fulfills it because thats when ur most closest to Allah but how do u ask? do u think about it or do u actually say it? anyone with daleel would be very useful. jazakallah khair :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kidman
09-20-2006, 05:46 PM
From what i remember, you don't say it aloud, you just think it... and it's best to think about your parents and family first.

Kidman

- Qatada -
09-20-2006, 05:47 PM
:wasalamex

Saying a du’aa ‘from the Qur’aan when prostrating

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...ration%20verse

AnonymousPoster
09-20-2006, 05:49 PM
not saying aloud.. just saying it, like afta 'Subana rabbi al ala'

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MH-UK
09-20-2006, 07:13 PM
:sl:

JazakAllah Khair for this useful insight.

zash2
09-20-2006, 10:40 PM
salamz
i js did dat in my namaz as i feel im in so much problemz.. Inshallah it wil help relive u as it doz for me

Abdul Fattah
09-21-2006, 09:52 PM
Ow mashallah, this is so cool, I never heard about this,and I thought that it was best to make dua after salaat. But sometimes when I was really sad or something I made dua during prostration. Like intuition told me to do it then. Alhamdoelillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.