/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beware of dud articles

akulion
09-21-2006, 02:43 AM
:sl:

It seems that the enemies of Islam have taken a new approach to try and corrupt our seekers of knowledge.

Now what they are doing is copying articles from prominent Muslim scholars and changing things in these articles as well as adding things and then e-mailing them to people via newsletter lists and other club mailing lists.

I would just like to warn all people that please BEFORE COPYING AND PASTING READ PROPERLY THROUGH THE ARTICLE

Recently a few such articles got posted on my forum and were removed after we found that they were actually copies of articles by certain scholars who wrote about one thing but the article was modified to give a completely different message and also heavily criticizing and mocking other faiths. Unfortunately I cannot produce the articles here since in my impulsiveness I deleted them to get rid of them asap from the forum.

Please use information from good reliable sources and do not rely on information recieved via e-mails because we do not know who could be on the other end.

This is a very serious and problamatic issues, so I just wanted to let all the people know to be on the look out.

Jazak allah Khair,
Bro Aku

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MH-UK
09-21-2006, 08:50 AM
:sl:

Jazak'Allah khair for this important alert

Snowflake
09-21-2006, 09:00 AM
SubhanAllah! Thank you for alerting us bro.

Umm Safiya
09-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Subhân Allâh! Jazak Allâhu khayr for the warning bro..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.