PDA

View Full Version : Going To Madinah Uni Need Dua!



Ghazi
09-21-2006, 09:58 PM
:sl:

I fly out on monday for my entrance exam so inshallah remember me during tashahud inshallah if all goes well I shall be staying there.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-21-2006, 10:01 PM
:sl:

May Allah make it easy for you bro! See if you can meet bro Khaldun there! :D

And keep us updated and dont forget us in your Duas!

:w:
Reply

Ghazi
09-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Ähmed
:sl:

May Allah make it easy for you bro! See if you can meet bro Khaldun there! :D

And keep us updated and dont forget us in your Duas!

:w:
:sl:

Inshallah, got to admit bro Khaldun has brains he flew out well before the term started to apply, me on the other hand just filled the application out and sat on my behind, anyone else who's thinking of applying go out there your self, it takes ages for the process like up to a year!
Reply

*charisma*
09-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

May you gain a lot of experience, iman, knowledge, and wisdom ekhi.

Eat some madinah-made shawarma for all of us lol, and work hard, dont slack off inshallah.

I will definately make du'a for you, as well as when you visit a beautiful, memorable mosque, that we may not see yet for a while (:cry:), keep us in your du'as inshallah...

KEEP IN DHIKR!!

all when u get accepted inshallah inshallah inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
AQSA
09-21-2006, 11:16 PM
May Allah make it easy for you to pass and get in inshallah.


Madina Uni is only for brothers right?.........


So is there a sisters version?..........i mean another uni similar to it?

If so.............WHERE?
Reply

hidaayah
09-22-2006, 02:37 AM
:sl:
May Allah make it easier for you.Ameen
Reply

Ansar Al-'Adl
09-22-2006, 03:06 AM
Originally Posted by AQSA
So is there a sisters version?..........i mean another uni similar to it?

If so.............WHERE?
:sl:
The prestigious Umm Al-Qura University in Makkah:
http://www.bakkah.net/studying/ummalquraa.htm

:w:
Reply

S_87
09-22-2006, 10:40 AM
:sl:

inshaAllah all will go well bro, may Allah make it easy for you!
Reply

Umm Yoosuf
09-23-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
:sl:
The prestigious Umm Al-Qura University in Makkah:
http://www.bakkah.net/studying/ummalquraa.htm

:w:
One of the REQUIREMENTS is that:

female applicants must present proof of a male family member currently living in Makkah, if they are not applying along with their spouse or brother.
Reply

The Ruler
09-24-2006, 11:17 AM
:sl:

oooo das gr8!!!! masha'allah :happy: :happy:

ma dad went der n he sed it was fun altho it was hard :thumbs_up

hope u v a gud tym der n cum bak wid massive amount o knowledge insha'allah :D:D:D:D:D:D

:w:
Reply

AQSA
09-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
One of the REQUIREMENTS is that:

female applicants must present proof of a male family member currently living in Makkah, if they are not applying along with their spouse or brother.

That narrows down the chances.
Reply

BlissfullyJaded
09-25-2006, 01:14 AM
:sl:

Well...to travel abroad a woman should have a mahram anyway. It would be better if a women traveling for the sake of Allah, to please Allah, fulfills His requirements regarding travel. :) I do know its hard for a lot of women, because their brothers can't join them, and they're not married..but maybe its for the best. Allah is the best of Planners.

Anyways! May Allah make it easy for you to be accepted brother, and may He make what you learn a source of benefit the ummah. Ameen.

Remember us in your duas while you are there. Thats great, you'll be there for Ramadan. :D
Reply

AQSA
09-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Labibah
:sl:

Well...to travel abroad a woman should have a mahram anyway. It would be better if a women traveling for the sake of Allah, to please Allah, fulfills His requirements regarding travel. :) I do know its hard for a lot of women, because their brothers can't join them, and they're not married..but maybe its for the best. Allah is the best of Planners.
:w:

Mashallah, thats very true......a lady does need a mahram for travelling & through out her journeys.............however isn't it permissible for the mahram to leave the woman there so long as shes settled there and he doesn't feel any danger for her?

:?
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 10:09 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:11 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 09:08 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 07:35 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 03:17 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!