/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Favourite Nasheeds

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-23-2006, 03:27 PM
:sl:

Name ur top 10 fave nasheeds, it cud b of all time or recent.. u can add more if u want (10 sounded good :p)

1. Zain Bhikha - Mountains of Makkah
2. Zain Bhikha - Allahu Allahu
3. Sami Yusuf - He was Muhammad
4. Ahmed Bukhatir - Al Qudso Tunadeena
5. Ahmed Bhukatir - Ummi..

ill name da uther 5 later :D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
09-23-2006, 03:29 PM
I dunno i love soooooooooo many nasheeds in loads of languages :D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-23-2006, 03:32 PM
lol duznt matter sis, juz da ones 4rm da top of ya head :D :p

09-23-2006, 03:35 PM
errm i like:
Here we are
Amid the confusion.... (dunno what it's called)
mountains of Makkah
Allahu Allahu (My all time favourite since i was a kid :D)

and there are soooooooooooo many more but i gotta go now :p

salaam :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
montoyauk
09-25-2006, 01:05 AM
abo ali(hela hob)
sameer al bashri(deen ul islami salaam

my 2 all time favourite naheed performers:happy:

Hijaabi22
09-25-2006, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
:sl:

Name ur top 10 fave nasheeds, it cud b of all time or recent.. u can add more if u want (10 sounded good :p)

1. Zain Bhikha - Mountains of Makkah
2. Zain Bhikha - Allahu Allahu
3. Sami Yusuf - He was Muhammad
4. Ahmed Bukhatir - Al Qudso Tunadeena
5. Ahmed Bhukatir - Ummi..

ill name da uther 5 later :D

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 10 jus aint enuf!! I have maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyyyy!! My top 5 wud beeeeee:

1- DEFINITELY AL MUALLIM BY SAMI YUSUF IS FIRST !! Thats jus THE nasheed of all tym

mannnnnn 2 manyyyyyyyy dunno which order to put em in so here jus a few of ma faves in no particular order:

weddin song by ZB
Cloud of islam by ZB
The Veil by DWA
Ya Allah by 786
Palestine by 786
Haazir Hein Hum by 786
Hasbi Rabbi by Sami Y
M-U-S-L-I-M By native deen
many more but cnt be asked 2 name lol

SHAH G
09-25-2006, 09:02 PM
which is the best one cos i'm in to hip hop but i want to stop and listen to sumting else anyone no wots the best islamic songs to listen and wot youcall dem some say naat,hamd,nasheed or nazam it's confusing and plz no Qawalli LOL

Hijaabi22
09-25-2006, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SHAH G
which is the best one cos i'm in to hip hop but i want to stop and listen to sumting else anyone no wots the best islamic songs to listen and wot youcall dem some say naat,hamd,nasheed or nazam it's confusing and plz no Qawalli LOL
lol i know wat u mean cos i was exactly like u, still am ...but also in2 ma nsasheeds now. So if U want hip hop/rap/RnB that Sorta stuff theres looooooooooooadsa islamic alternatives out there. 786 are tops. Native Deen also wicked. Blakstone cool 2. Soldiers Of Allah ace. Outlandish are fab.List is endless. have a listen 2 Sami Yusuf tho, he is amazin!

and qawwali, deffo a no-no lol

SHAH G
09-25-2006, 09:11 PM
you still listen to hip hop/rap/RnB

Hijaabi22
09-25-2006, 09:14 PM
you still listen to hip hop/rap/RnB
:hiding: I have tyms wen Im bak in2 ma music and oda tyms wen I jus go long periods of tym jus lisnin to islamic music, but now that its ramadhaan its out wid da music cds n in wid da islamic stuff. But me was a mad music fan man, till i saw sami yusuf live in concert n then discovered loadsa other islamic alternatives. U shud have a listen, will def make a difference in ya

SHAH G
09-25-2006, 09:24 PM
same here i'm big fan i got album of alsorts but i want to listed to sumting good aswell cos i got beard and it's full fist people look at me and tink i'm sufi but i aint i look alot older but inside me is all black for wot bad tings iv dun i da past

Hijaabi22
09-25-2006, 09:27 PM
same here i'm big fan i got album of alsorts but i want to listed to sumting good aswell cos i got beard and it's full fist people look at me and tink i'm sufi but i aint i look alot older but inside me is all black for wot bad tings iv dun i da past
nooooooooooooo man dont think like that dude. Im sure U a gud person dpnt put yaself down like dat. No1ns perfect.

If U want sum gud islamic stuff 2 listen 2 chek out da islamic multimedia section theres loads on there

sorry sis muslim4life 4 goin off topicccccc lol

SHAH G
09-25-2006, 09:30 PM
jus prey for me

AQSA
09-25-2006, 09:54 PM
As-salaamu 'alaykum

The best nasheeds in my opinion are the ones without musical instruments- just like they should be.

I mean why ruin the beautiful dhikr of Allah Ta'aala by going about it in a way thats haram/disliked. I know that there're good intentions behind it, however is'nt it best to please Allah SWT through halaal means?
wallahu 'alam

Anyways, the best nasheeds for me are the poetic ones that have deep meaning behind them, that conteplate on the meaning of life, praise Allah SWT, honour our beloved prophet & remind and prepare us for the hereafter
...............especially the arabic ones- such a rich language. For the non-arab speakers.......it really improves arabic vocab and incoureges you to learn the language.

I also love the jihad nasheeds- the devotion- fi sabiililah...........mashallah.

Wa 'alaykuma salaam

09-26-2006, 12:37 PM
^so true sis!! I'd rep u but my reps are finished...

Anyway a few more nasheeds:
ghurabaa
inna madduniya fanaa... (soooooooo beautiful mashaallah :wub:)
ya muslimoon.... (Yusuf Islam)
forgive me when i whine.... (Zain Bhika)
cloud of islam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-26-2006, 06:43 PM
kamal uddin got some god traxz..

yh im in2 hip hop.. but now im goin of it.. alhamdulilah.. ramadanz changed me so much mashallah!!!!

bro shah lisen 2 native deen and dat, dey quite rap'ish n hip hop'ish itz al good

The Ruler
09-26-2006, 06:53 PM
hmmm i can list 10 nasheed artists rathr dan nasheeds dat i lyk :-\

but oh wel...

i lyk ahmed bukhatirs ghuraba > das top :thumbs_up

786, DWA, Zain bhika, native deen, shaam, kamal uddin, sami yusuf, yusuf islam, unddd....errr....hmmm...:hmm: ne1 else :?

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-26-2006, 06:59 PM
whoz DWA sis?

The Ruler
09-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Dawud Wharnsby Ali....his nasheeds r gr8 :happy:...dey v such deep meanin :happy:....xtendedd metaphors innit...der c-o-o-l :happy: :thumbs_up

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-26-2006, 07:03 PM
oh yh he aite :D

*love4isl@m*
09-26-2006, 07:11 PM
:salaam:

Well, there is a lot of nasheeds i like but 1 of the main nasheedist i enjoy is:
Ahmed Bukhatir;
1) Zayed Al-wafaa
2) Oummie
3) Ya ramadhaan
4) HIjaabi
5) last breath (i think its him)

Also some of Dawud Wharnsby Ali...
Masha'allah thats because these are the only 2 nasheedists that i know and dont have any musical instruments as AQSA said b4 those are the best masha'allah, Very True AQSA!! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.