/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hmc?

zash2
09-23-2006, 08:56 PM
:sl:
HAS NE1 HERD OF THE HMC ORGANISATION
http://www.halalmc.org/

ACORDIN 2 DEM.. IF THE RESTAURANTZ OR BUTTCHERS IS NOT MENTIOND ON THIER WEBSITE
THAT MEANZ DER IS A CHANCE DAT WE CUD B EATIN HARAM FOOD..
DIS IS QUITE SHOKING AS DER IS NOT ALOT OF PLACEZ LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-23-2006, 08:58 PM
how cn u trust it :rollseyes as in dey cud b lyin :p

The Ruler
09-23-2006, 08:59 PM

[S]
ok so if ma dad puts up a restaurant (wich has de same possibility as me bcumin an astronaught) today n dnt get to b mentiond der...but stil uses halal meat does dat mean it ent halal??
[/S]

:w:

Kittygyal
09-23-2006, 09:01 PM
salam.
Ukthi you make me laugh at times, sowiee but you do i mean come on how can you trust them, anyone can make a site saying "HALAL EATING SUBHANALLAH" but it can be one of them one of sites, you can't trust anything Ukthi, NET is NOT always right but then again i can be wrong Allah Hu A3lim!
w.salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-23-2006, 09:30 PM
yup das wot i meant :D

ma dad got a restaurant buh its all halal, he a hajji he wudnt drm of sellin haram meat! :D

seeker_of_ilm
09-23-2006, 09:39 PM

I know of the HMC, it is a legitimate organisation. However, it doesn't mean if somethings not listed there, it becomes automatically haraam. And I was under the impression that if a person is a practicing muslim, and they say they are serving halaal food, then you should take their word for it, and if they are lying, its on them.

Allah Knows best though.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-23-2006, 09:41 PM
oki, mayb dey not lying.. but ma dad restaurant aint der sooo ^o)

Woodrow
09-23-2006, 11:54 PM
Being on the list is verification of being Halal. Not being on the list does not mean anything. Could be halal or could be haraam, have to trust on the word of the person preparing the food.

Even if somebody is displaying the symbol you have to trust it was not counterfeited.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-24-2006, 12:28 AM
If a Muslim is selling you the meat or eating at a Muslim restaurant. You should say Bismillah incase.
Allahu Alam!

Duhaa
09-24-2006, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
If a Muslim is selling you the meat or eating at a Muslim restaurant. You should say Bismillah incase.
Allahu Alam!

That's not true, sister....

Just because it is a muslim selling it doesn't necessarily mean its halaal. Obviously he/she SHOULD be selling halaal meat but sadly this isn't always true.

And, sister, just by saying bismillah does not make the meat halaal, it would be easier for everyone around of course if this was the case and we wouldn't need organisations such as HMC but this is NOT the case. Saying bismillah is a sunnat act which we do before we eat, yes, but it does not mean that all the food that now passes into our mouths is halaal.
That is why it is necessary for organisations such as HMC to confirm for the muslims here in Britain whether or not our meat is halaal. By halaal I mean that bismillah is said before the slaughtering of the animal, not afterwards when we are ready to eat the meat.

I hope you understand what I am saying. In my town there is only one restaurant that is HMC which does not mean that the other restaurants / take-aways' chicken or meat is haraam but just that it hasn't been checked by HMC so I suppose you could say that it is doubtful.

But the people that are saying that they own a restaurant or take-away or whatever that sells meat, maybe the HMC hasn't got to your area yet, they only started a few years ago, maybe more.

Personally I think the HMC is a great organisation as it is helping the Muslim Ummah......

zash2
09-24-2006, 04:31 PM
yes i do agree that js bcoz it is not on da site it meanz itz haram. itz just ive herd an uncle telin me dis so i wanted 2 knw more.. bcoz wen he herd dis he threw all his meat.. so dta woz a bit 2 hasty i think..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-24-2006, 11:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa
That's not true, sister....

Just because it is a muslim selling it doesn't necessarily mean its halaal. Obviously he/she SHOULD be selling halaal meat but sadly this isn't always true.

And, sister, just by saying bismillah does not make the meat halaal, it would be easier for everyone around of course if this was the case and we wouldn't need organisations such as HMC but this is NOT the case. Saying bismillah is a sunnat act which we do before we eat, yes, but it does not mean that all the food that now passes into our mouths is halaal.
That is why it is necessary for organisations such as HMC to confirm for the muslims here in Britain whether or not our meat is halaal. By halaal I mean that bismillah is said before the slaughtering of the animal, not afterwards when we are ready to eat the meat.

I hope you understand what I am saying. In my town there is only one restaurant that is HMC which does not mean that the other restaurants / take-aways' chicken or meat is haraam but just that it hasn't been checked by HMC so I suppose you could say that it is doubtful.

But the people that are saying that they own a restaurant or take-away or whatever that sells meat, maybe the HMC hasn't got to your area yet, they only started a few years ago, maybe more.

Personally I think the HMC is a great organisation as it is helping the Muslim Ummah......
Lol..then u can have a chit chat wit an Imam who told me that..i guess u know better? And btw what u said is what I meant. My fault i wasn't detailed enuff...so plz dont think otherwise...
I dont think u understand what I meant. And i tried my best to explain.
Allah knows what I meant, so that only matters to me...
Allahu Alam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!