/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself...

Sherrif
09-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Assalam alaikum to everyone reading this post... I am Sherrif, 25, a fourth- grade university student studing Public Administration, a late-goer, indeed. I am currently living in a country which I wouldn't love to live. That's why I am making every effort, which will give its fruits soon, to change that changeable destiny.

I am good at... well, at few issues, among which only writing short stories would be worth to mention. I have been writing stories for almost ten years and hope to become a professional author soon, if Allah permits.

I am highly interested in politics which is far from domestic contradictions and personal bickerings; the politcs which is related to worldly issues such as the well known conflicts and wars of today and the near past.

Muslim people living in different parts of the world, my sisters and borthers, are of the highest concern for me. I love each of them; those that I feel secure when being with them, to be exact. I wonder the way they live their lifes in the West, espeically the USA, on which I have been studing for a long time.

May Allah be with you. I thank those who this great opportunity to those like me wishing to communicate and share.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
09-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Wa Alaykum As Salaam Sherrif,

Welcome to LI Akhee, Hope you have a nice and beneficial stay here InshaAllah!

:peace: Ramadham Kareem :peace:

Kittygyal
09-24-2006, 04:36 PM
salam.
welcome Akhi to the forum isnhallah if you have any questions feel free to ask ;) && Amin
w.salam

Sherrif
09-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Thank you sisters... God bless you both. I know I have a loooong way to go to be a veteran, as they call it. These are some warming-ups. I am good at writing long and boring messages that will prove themselves to be magical enough to make you sleeeepy. Nevertheless, this is just a start and if Allah gives me enough time and brains, I will go on learning and sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
09-24-2006, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sherrif
Thank you sisters... God bless you both. I know I have a loooong way to go to be a veteran, as they call it. These are some warming-ups. I am good at writing long and boring messages that will prove themselves to be magical enough to make you sleeeepy. Nevertheless, this is just a start and if Allah gives me enough time and brains, I will go on learning and sharing.
salam.
it doesn't matter akhi inshallah just share your knowledge inshallah, am sure you will wake us up instead of putting us to bed because we all stand up on two feet when we wana learn about our deen-Al-Islam! :)
w.salam

afriend2
09-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Salaam,

Welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great time here!

Wassalam :peace:

P.S Ramadhan Mubarak!

Sum-Muslim-Gal
09-24-2006, 07:12 PM
:sl:

welcome bro..have fun and RAMADHAN MUBARAK:)

:w:

The Ruler
09-24-2006, 07:57 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to de forums :D:D:D

enjoy :peace:

:w:

Ubaidah
09-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Welcome!!

Najiullah
09-24-2006, 11:35 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Sherrif
09-26-2006, 05:52 AM
Thank you all for your warm welcome... This is, for me, the concrete results being Muslim and feeling the universal brotherhood and sisterhood and sharing a common ground of love, respect and peace.

God bless you all...

north_malaysian
09-26-2006, 07:06 AM
[BANANA]AHLAN WA SAHLAN WA MARHABAN BIKOM!!! RAMADHAN KARIM!!![/BANANA]

lyesh
09-26-2006, 07:49 AM
salaaaam,
Welocme To the forum :D, Ramazan Mubarik!

Maimunah
09-26-2006, 08:36 AM
salaam bro
welcome to the forums
wasalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.