/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaam

SHAH G
09-24-2006, 04:57 PM
hi everybody i'm 17 and i go to dar ul loom i still got 6yrs left i also have crazy hobby like keeping koi carp and gamefowl i have also done baith to my pir saab (Pir Abdul Qadir Jilani) i'm am sunni meaning love ALLAH FOLLOW THE SUNNAT OF THE PROPHET AND BE LIKE ALI and is there anyone from the UK

RAMAAZAN MUBARAK:rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
09-24-2006, 05:03 PM
salam.
welcome Akhi oh you go to that one in Bury? oh mashallah am doing Aalimah course too, hope Allah makes it easier for us inshallah (amin)&& if you have any questions feel free to ask inshallah && also Radan greetings
w.salam

SHAH G
09-24-2006, 05:10 PM
no i go to bolton dar ul loom my little sister goes to lancaster dar ul loom i'm from hudderfeild wot bot you wer you study at last i'm chillin ;D got ramazan holidayz:D

Kittygyal
09-24-2006, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SHAH G
no i go to bolton dar ul loom my little sister goes to lancaster dar ul loom i'm from hudderfeild wot bot you wer you study at last i'm chillin ;D got ramazan holidayz:D
salam.
okay i heard about that one && bury mashallah am happy for you :), oh mashallah your little sister goes to Lancaster Daru-Uloom mashallah may allah reward her (amin).
i study at home an Aalimah comes to my house in Bristol, due to my medical condition cause am in a wheelchair thats why, inshallah am doing

1st year Urdu/arabic
2nd year Persian
3rd year persian 2
4th year Rab'iah

i am on for 9years hard but then again worth it, May Allah make it eaier for us inshallah (amin)
once am out of this wheelchair i will be going to Jamat-Al-Islam inshallah just in about couple of months time so yeah inshallah am just studiying Aalimah courses, && yeah me got sooo many books walahi there lying all over the place., one of my step dad's brother goes to the one in Bury Daru-Islamiya Subhanallah it's beautiful i been there from outside obvilousy not in because it's for boys but walahi it's beautiful also i seen the one for gyals up on Great Horton the one called Jamia mashallah thats nice aswel. inshallah just chill now but then again revise aswel! :)
w.salam

P.S sowiee forgot to say am doing Quran aswel in Tawjid

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SHAH G
09-24-2006, 05:53 PM
man you got alot of yrs after i finish alim course then i'm going to nottingham dar ul loom so i can study in al azhar uni in egypt then once i done the B.A. degree inshallah i will learn from my sheik saab jus rememba that knowledge can not be finished always study and always think a head lol

Fishman
09-24-2006, 05:57 PM
hi everybody i'm 17 and i go to dar ul loom i still got 6yrs left i also have crazy hobby like keeping koi carp and gamefowl i have also done baith to my pir saab (Pir Abdul Qadir Jilani) i'm am sunni meaning love ALLAH FOLLOW THE SUNNAT OF THE PROPHET AND BE LIKE ALI and is there anyone from the UK

RAMAAZAN MUBARAK:rose:
:sl: bro!
I used to want koi carp when I was into fish keeping. Unfortunately I gave up the hobby because they would never stay alive very long.
:w:

SHAH G
09-24-2006, 06:01 PM
what do you keep fishman

Fishman
09-24-2006, 06:05 PM
what do you keep fishman
:sl:
Well, I don't keep anything anymore. The fish all died.

SHAH G
09-24-2006, 06:18 PM
i wanted to do bait with pir saab wen i was about 11 or so or may be younger can't really rememba tho my father stoped me from doing it wen i started to read namaz full time and go to dar ul loom thats wen my father said i'm ready to do bait my pir is 71 yr old everytime i go and recorde there speach and listen to it over and over again

afriend2
09-24-2006, 06:28 PM
Salaam,

Welcome to LI brother, inshAllah have a great time posting here!

Wassalam :peace:

P.S Ramadhan Mubarak!

Sum-Muslim-Gal
09-24-2006, 07:01 PM
:sl: welcome bro...av fun..RAMDAN MUBARAK:)

hey ma cuzin goes lancaster madresa...ma bro n sis in nottigham...n yeh i fnk ma bro gona b goin egypt 2 study inshaAllah afta he finshed in nottigham...

good on u bro.. allah swt make ur studies easier 4 u...ameen

Fishman
09-24-2006, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
ma bro n sis in nottigham
Where in Nottingham? Live there!

Ubaidah
09-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the board!

Sum-Muslim-Gal
09-24-2006, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Where in Nottingham? Live there!

..well..hhmhhh..duno realy knw nottigham well ma sista in da city me fiknin n ma bro mur near da country lol...yeh am finkin agen...yeh they live der in madresa so dey not home 4 ramadhan....

The Ruler
09-24-2006, 08:01 PM

Kittygyal
09-25-2006, 06:03 AM
man you got alot of yrs after i finish alim course then i'm going to nottingham dar ul loom so i can study in al azhar uni in egypt then once i done the B.A. degree inshallah i will learn from my sheik saab jus rememba that knowledge can not be finished always study and always think a head lol
salam.
inshallah inshallah, just gota be done Akhi, i mean there's nothing more than learning about your Deen, that will always come first so yeah it gotcha be done inshallah with the right intention ofcourse, well it's even hard for me because i have converted so yeah thats one major reason plus i ONLY know english so yeah hard or hard? but then again like we all say "try" is the best thing to do inshallah, we should always strive for taqwah inshallah :) Mashallah your going to go Egypt thats great Akhi, but remember me in your Dua'ah inshallah && i will do the same && also pray for the Ummah.

May Allah make your life easier for you && lead you the right path inshallah && also to become an Aalim ;)
w.salam

lyesh
09-25-2006, 06:23 AM
Salaam,
Welcome to the forum bro!
Ramazan Mubarik!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.