/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a techie in the house?

doodlebug
09-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Assalamu aleiykum

*sigh*

So I got an mp3 player and it uses this "Sonic Stage" software to transfer the files to the player.

I downloaded some lectures from Yusef Estes and although when I listen to it on the computer he sounds fine, forgive me but on the mp3 player he sounds like Alvin from the chipmunks. :rollseyes

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong in transfering the file? If someone could explain it in simple terms then insha Allah I will not chuck this new lil device out the window.:uuh: I'm trying so very hard to be in a good mood because it's Ramadan but I've been over two hours on the computer trying to figure this lovely thing out and I'm afraid my patience has run out.

thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MH-UK
09-24-2006, 10:13 PM
:sl:

Have you got any more information about this mp3 player. Like brand/model number?

Assuming its Sony Walkman, then try 1

or if it's an older model 2

doodlebug
09-24-2006, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MH-UK
:sl:

Have you got any more information about this mp3 player. Like brand/model number?

Assuming its Sony Walkman, then try 1

or if it's an older model 2
Great minds think alike! :D

I went to #1 and got help. My player is the Sony Bean and the cd that came with it was a version 3.2 which doesn't work...go figure...so I downloaded the 4.0 version and now I can hear all the lectures I want without thinking they sound like Mickey Mouse!!;D

Thanks!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.