/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iraq war sparked terror- Report

sonz
09-25-2006, 03:22 AM
A classified U.S. intelligence report, the first formal appraisal of global terrorism by U.S. intelligence agencies since the Iraq war began, and published Sunday by The New York Times, blamed the war for the surge in global terrorism, adding it helped fuel Islamic radicalism worldwide.

Meanwhile, a new wave of attacks including a car bomb in Baghdad, killed eight people and wounded several more on Sunday, a security source said.

Titled "Trends in Global Terrorism: Implications for the United States," the National Intelligence Estimate challenges recent claims by President George W. Bush and other top administration officials who insist that the occupation troops achieved great successes in Iraq and that victory in Iraq will help combat global terror.

The intelligence estimate represents 16 different spy services inside Bush's administration, according to The Times which cited unnamed officials who have read the report, completed in April, and suggest that "Iraq war has made the overall terrorism problem worse."

Iraq war, according to The Times report, has resulted in more, not less, terrorism.

The paper, which has spoken to officials who have either read the report, or been involved in drafting it, further noted it stated that al-Qaeda has now "mutated into a global franchise of semi-autonomous cells".

The recently released report is expected to further undermine President Bush's credibility as he still insists that despite all the uncovered scandals related to Iraq war and reasons for launching it, the world is now a safer place than before the war.

However, the paper stressed that the estimate avoids specific judgments about the likelihood that terrorists would launch a new attack on U.S. soil.

* Violence

Also Sunday, three civilian drivers died in attacks launched by rebels including a roadside bomb targeting an Iraqi army convoy near Abu Ghraib on outside Baghdad.

Sunday’s spate of violence came after attacks killed at least 31 people and wounded 38 others yesterday when a bomb blew up a kerosene tanker truck in Baghdad's Sadr City neighborhood.

In Baghdad's Karrada district, a civilian was killed and 14 people were wounded, including four policemen, when a car bomb targeting a police patrol exploded Sunday.

In Adhamiyah, a Sunni neighborhood, a car bomb targeting an army patrol killed two soldiers and wounded two others.

And in Tall Afar, a man blew up his car at an army observation post, killing two soldiers and wounding two others.

Recent years witnessed a noticeable surge in violence during Ramadan, Muslims’ holy month.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Curaezipirid
09-25-2006, 04:34 AM
Alaikumassalam

same thing was in Australian media this week on network television

nobody saying oops sorry we messed up; but they seem to need not to so as to realise the best next move

wasalam

Muezzin
09-25-2006, 07:03 AM
I just read about this. I saw the headline and thought, 'nah, you think?' The article confirmed that sentiment.

Curaezipirid
09-26-2006, 09:06 AM
But Bush said God did him, Man God did'im!?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
09-27-2006, 03:03 AM
It isn't quite as simple as it seems. Before 9-11 there weren't American troops in Iraq or Afghanistan. There were still highly dedicated terrorists out there. So by going on the offensive, which is the only solution to this problem...besides waiting for something to happen, there will obviously be an increase in radicalization. That being said, I'm sure the War in Iraq is creating more animosity towards the U.S. in that region, but we weren't exactly popular to begin with.

Zulkiflim
09-27-2006, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
It isn't quite as simple as it seems. Before 9-11 there weren't American troops in Iraq or Afghanistan. There were still highly dedicated terrorists out there. So by going on the offensive, which is the only solution to this problem...besides waiting for something to happen, there will obviously be an increase in radicalization. That being said, I'm sure the War in Iraq is creating more animosity towards the U.S. in that region, but we weren't exactly popular to begin with.
Salaam,

Ketloi sure hope you will learn more about US terrorim even before ep 11.

It amazes me that so many people are astounded why Sep 11 happen.

Like i say in the other thread,the US just do not want to know they are the casue ..

This article that is posted will ofcourse be margnialised,for the westen power do not want to be accountable for anything.

Anything US does is right.
That what they think and that the problem..

Maybe if they learn hitory they will not ask that quesiton anyore

And when you say taking the offensive is the only solution,then by that context do you agree with SEP 11,casue the US had to be taught a lesson if not it will casue more conflicts in the world?

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20011015/johnson

Curaezipirid
09-27-2006, 08:26 AM
Alaikumassalam,

Now the odd thing that I have discovered is that most folk; even the very worst of folk; like to be able to regard themselves as accountible.

Factually it is not so much that they: don't want to be accountible for anything;

as that they are imagining anything can suffice as a way to discharge their accountibility.

This is an important aspect of Human psychology. Interestingly it manifests also equally among shaytan, that there is constant perception of need to account somehow or other for themselves. They might no care much by what method they are accounting, but they really really want to know that they have been accounted for.

I guess this aspect of psychology exists simply because every one of us has the common sense to fear the grave.

Therefore, if we as Muslims fail to recognise such in others; then we are failing ourself and our Faith; but most of all failing Allah.

What the problem can usually be traced to is only that there are offensive nongers whom suppose that they can account their own guilt as payable by another person. They seem determined that if educated adult Muslims will not accept their accusations, why then at least Muslim children will. Seriously that is the depths to which some folk are fallen. But then the best that we can manifest in Allah is to quitely accept any such accusations while knowing better: then use our own time in the grave wisely in ensuring that all those whom accuse children will pay at least equall

Wasalam

Keltoi
09-27-2006, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

Ketloi sure hope you will learn more about US terrorim even before ep 11.

It amazes me that so many people are astounded why Sep 11 happen.

Like i say in the other thread,the US just do not want to know they are the casue ..

This article that is posted will ofcourse be margnialised,for the westen power do not want to be accountable for anything.

Anything US does is right.
That what they think and that the problem..

Maybe if they learn hitory they will not ask that quesiton anyore

And when you say taking the offensive is the only solution,then by that context do you agree with SEP 11,casue the US had to be taught a lesson if not it will casue more conflicts in the world?

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20011015/johnson
Let me get this straight...you are justifying 9-11 because the U.S. needed to be "taught a lesson"? That is extremely offensive. If you have this sort of mindset, there is no point in debating on the topic any further.

Ninth_Scribe
09-29-2006, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
A classified U.S. intelligence report, the first formal appraisal of global terrorism by U.S. intelligence agencies since the Iraq war began, and published Sunday by The New York Times, blamed the war for the surge in global terrorism, adding it helped fuel Islamic radicalism worldwide.
That's not the entire report, only the final summary (and not all of it either).

But apart from that, the obvious issue that sparked the so-called terrorist movement is the fact that the legality of the invasion of Iraq is questionable at best. There was never any sound or concrete proof that Hussein had WMDs or ties to Al Qaeda, and there were quite a few reports that contradicted that theory entirely. Also, regarding Zarqawi's presence in Iraq before the invasion, keep in mind the actual date he pledged his allegience to Al Qaeda and there you'll find the futility of the Bush administration's excuse to invade Iraq.

Of course all this injustice helps the so-called insurgency!

Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
09-29-2006, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Let me get this straight...you are justifying 9-11 because the U.S. needed to be "taught a lesson"? That is extremely offensive. If you have this sort of mindset, there is no point in debating on the topic any further.
The debate I was hoping to have rests soley upon whether or not 911 was an offensive mission or whether it was a retaliatory one. There are other issues too, but I'm keeping my playing cards to my chest for the time being. Time and Place are big factors for this discussion and you'll have to trust me... this is not the right time or place.

Ninth Scribe

wilberhum
09-29-2006, 08:02 PM
The debate I was hoping to have rests soley upon whether or not 911 was an offensive mission or whether it was a retaliatory one.
Of course it was retaliatory. OBL was retaliating against the US because the Saudi's want the US to protect them against Saddam instead of him. That is the reason. Of course there are also many excuses.

Ninth_Scribe
09-29-2006, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Of course it was retaliatory. OBL was retaliating against the US because the Saudi's want the US to protect them against Saddam instead of him. That is the reason. Of course there are also many excuses.
I understand there was an issue of jealousy, but I would still prefer to obtain the entire array of complaints rather than simply picking off the easy ones.

Also, in this issue, I'm not that concerned with Osama bin Laden. My focus is trained on the scholar who handed him the decree that enabled 911 and, in so doing, allowed all this other happy-joy to take place.

Ninth Scribe

Curaezipirid
10-01-2006, 04:53 AM
I actually believe that 911 happened because of Muslims being mislead about the relative general Human comprehension of the progress and location of various Prophesies among all of ahadith including Qur'an. It seems then that American's are not innocent of the incident since America as a Nation State has been at the forefront of trying to work in a dislocation of the action of Prophesy. Yet init that such was the cause of the real. Inevitably only!

However who among the real Prophesised events are realising such is real, are also realising that they themselves fell to the American false portrayal's of prophesy, and thus became accountible also causally/[S][/S] (will this ever possibly make any sense to anybody?)

The problem is surely obviously within every mind of every peron whom takes to a mental pattern that goes like: 'this could seem that I did it: I do not know and maybe I have: (but then they forget to Pray in Allah, so next is:) I must find somebody else whom can also suffer fearing that they did it to validate my reasoning'

that is to say that the whole lot is a bunch of causeless violence that maybe has only the positive effect that members of the Flat Earth Society (a real organisation of persons unable to believe any evidence of the Earth being a sphere since that is too big for the mind to notice) might have noticed that a group of office workers fell off the end of the world.

wasalam

wasalam

Curaezipirid
10-01-2006, 04:54 AM
smilie=)

Ninth_Scribe
10-01-2006, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
I actually believe that 911 happened because of Muslims being mislead about the relative general Human comprehension of the progress and location of various Prophesies among all of ahadith including Qur'an.
I actually believe there was a Council that was supposed to be responsible for challenges in the interpretations of above and there were consequences for scholars who made accusations against other scholars concerning alleged misinterpretations... they were expected to take responsibility for such challenges by entering into a contest between the accused and accusers - neither were permitted to leave until the matter was resolved and the results were recorded. Don't know where all this comes from, but I found several records that make mention of this Council's existence, though not with quite the amount of detail I've just offered. That comes from a part of me that can see it in action.

It seems then that American's are not innocent of the incident since America as a Nation State has been at the forefront of trying to work in a dislocation of the action of Prophesy.
Or they are attempting to re-write history and change details to suit their own agenda for the future. At least that's how I see it.

However who among the real Prophesised events are realising such is real, are also realising that they themselves fell to the American false portrayal's of prophesy, and thus became accountible also causally.
Guilty as charged, but only if I allow it to continue. I believe I have a certain degree of say on some of these matters. I'm working on those presentations at the moment, but time isn't my friend - the wars (plural) I'd been warned about back in October of 1999 have already begun.

Ninth Scribe

Curaezipirid
10-02-2006, 10:48 AM
alaikumassalam ninth scribe!

a curious coincidence of comparison perhaps

there are never very clearly any specific individuals who could be faulted of course when in fact we all know that shaytan are who are undertaking such absurd tasks

but why would they is the real question;
why would they when they know far more than they tend to portray themselves as knowing;
chances are that the council had a group of very knowledgable scholars attending whom have been getting kept in the dark by shaytan;
where shaytan purposefully setting out to pump us all up the the account of seventy fold times seven in every sin, as God instructed Adam in Genesis of Torah?

What seems to be the case here in Australia; but again, only seemingly, and it is most often almost impossible to know unless you catch an actual shaytan in thier act of hindering Human cause; is that they have been trying to force the future to occur more rapidly because they know that there exists a future in which even The Evil One is redeemed, and they figure that if The Evil One can be redeemed then so will they be; but sadly they ignore the truth, or find it incomprehensible to their experience, of how redemption is becoming enabled.

Sadly I must say that here in Australia we seem to be collecting shaytan from many lands and so are bearing the burdens of becoming ourselves repositories of knowledge of who did what wrong. But then, that is the way, since our culture is to all form from childhood the function of Imam for one another as a main feature of our mental process. The account is certainly already at seventy fold time seven in every case; even the case of any Saint and all of our children; that is for those of us whom have been enabled to sustain real comprehension. Too many are disabled in mind by the severity of the shaytans efforts against us to accord to their selves the status of being saved but not by their good deeds, and rather by refuting what they know to be true.

That is the critical matter. That many shaytan are far better informed that most Humans; and because they tend to by lust extract from our mind the most important facts, and then replace with lies which they confirm in face to face interactions. Unfortunately they used the methodology of The Evil One themselves to prove thier point and so are only proving that they do that the four beasts exist. Many of them already know who I am or I should not be safe reporting such facts; that is to say, I am already well beyond any further danger from them since by now they all should have realised of me that their end is in mine. Yet only today I received a threat from a shaytan that they will force me into kafir during my death. How much deeper do we have to accept?

But take from the curious coincidences that substantiate our wonder at the revelation in Prophesy only two facts as significant. That most scholars are experiencing thefts of their knowledge to shaytan who are accumulating such knowledge; and that Australian Aborigines have had more than we can stomache of the worth of accepting being Imam for shaytan, yet in that they certainly will have no way out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.