/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plz answer

star2005
09-25-2006, 03:43 AM
I am going to take the treatment of fertility .for this ivf have to be done .my periods came on7 sep . doctor gave me injection for period withdrawal so periods came again after 15 days .
My question is I should fast or not ..Coz due to treatment habit of periods is changed .I think next month periods will not come due to treatment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
limitless
09-27-2006, 03:09 AM
:sl:

I think you are excempted from fasting due to your illness and treatment. I haven't fasted because I have a right-side kidney problem, I have to consume water, go to washroom frequently, and probably take medicine. But you should make up for not fasting; donate to a charity, open an iftar for family, or/and fast when you are healthy again.

Mind me, but what might be your illness be that you are getting the treatment for?

:w:

S_87
09-28-2006, 12:06 PM
:sl:

if its your period then you dont fast, make up for it but otherwise you must fast

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.