/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Men Smarter than Women, Scientist Claims

sonz
09-25-2006, 12:49 PM
Men are smarter than women, according to a controversial new study that adds another cinder to the fiery debate over whether gender impacts general intelligence.

"For 100 years there's been a consensus among psychologists that there is no sex difference in intelligence," said J. Philippe Rushton, a psychologist at the University of Western Ontario, Canada.

Recent studies, however, have raised questions about the validity of this claim, he said. One such study showed that men have larger brains than women, a 100 gram difference after correcting for body size. Rushton found similar results in a study of gender and brain size.

To determine if there was a link between gender and intelligence, and perhaps between brain size and intelligence, Rushton and a colleague analyzed the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores from 100,000 17- and 18-year-olds.

G-factor

When Rushton and colleagues weighted each SAT question by an established general intelligence factor called the g-factor, they discovered that males surpassed females by an average of 3.6 IQ points.

The g-factor uses only the tough questions in the test. "If I tell you the last four digits of my telephone number and ask you to repeat them back to me, that's a low g-loaded memory test," Rushton explained. "But if I then ask you to repeat them back to me in the reverse order, that suddenly requires a tremendous amount more cognitive processing. It is a very high loaded g-item.”

So the g-factor "is really the active ingredient of the test," Rushton said. "It's the single best, most predictive part of the test."

Rushton suspects that the results are due to males having more brain tissue than females on average. "It's a very reasonable hypothesis that you just need more brain tissue dedicated to processing high ‘g' information," Rushton said.

The study, which Rushton co-wrote with Douglas Jackson, also of the University of Western Ontario, is detailed in the current issue of the journal Intelligence.

Flawed conclusion

Bruce Bracken, a psychologist at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, who was not involved in the new study, said he thinks Rushton and Jackson make a convincing argument for the sample they used.

"The difference appears to be real," Bracken said.

But he questions the team's conclusions. "I believe that the differences probably lie in the variables they hadn't considered," Bracken said.

One plausible explanation is that more females than males decide to go to college and thus take the SAT test. The study did in fact include about 10,000 more females than males.

"This suggests that more males are deciding to do something else," Bracken said. "It may be that the males who would not have scored as high on the SAT chose not to take it, and they chose another route."

A more reliable study, he said, would be to match each male with a very similar female and then compare the results.

The debate goes on

The findings add fuel to a still smoldering debate ignited by former Harvard President Lawrence Summers, who stated early last year that males have a higher intrinsic aptitude in science and engineering.

In a letter from Summers days after his controversial statements, he wrote: "Despite reports to the contrary, I did not say, and I do not believe, that girls are intellectually less able than boys, or that women lack the ability to succeed at the highest levels of science. As the careers of a great many distinguished women scientists make plain, the human potential to excel in science is not somehow the province of one gender or another.”

While Rushton called his results significant, he doesn't think they are a basis for uprooting the field of education.

"I don't think it has any real implications for education policy or schoolwork," he said. "In fact, females actually get better grades than males.”

Plus, he doesn't think the IQ difference would show up in everyday activities. "For the vast majority of people in the vast majority of jobs, it really doesn't translate into very much," he said.

But when it comes to Nobel Prize winners, he said that men could outnumber women 10-to-1. "Where it will really show up is at the very high end of the distribution," Rushton said.

Rushton has left the door open for opposing views and findings that might contradict his new study.

"I wouldn't say it's the last word. We really do need more research on it before we can be absolutely certain," Rushton said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200609...cientistclaims

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
09-25-2006, 08:47 PM
Anyway, we all know some brothers have smaller brain size than other brothers, some smaller than sisters :giggling:

north_malaysian
09-26-2006, 06:37 AM
But women are more hardworking than man.... even IF they are less smarter than men...but they can be patient and strive to be excellent and brilliant people .... just look in Malaysia .... almost all best student are girls....

Sherrif
09-26-2006, 06:49 AM
But women are more hardworking than man.... even IF they are less smarter than men...but they can be patient and strive to be excellent and brilliant people .... just look in Malaysia .... almost all best student are girls....
Anyway, we all know some brothers have smaller brain size than other brothers, some smaller than sisters
Good points indeed... And seeing that the opposition comes from two fellow brothers, this may be an indication that man's intellectual and physcial power are being exerted to defend women.:?

You said what?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
09-26-2006, 06:51 AM
I think earthlings are smart beings.... regardless whether they are men or women.... PEACE!!!

sacred_rose
09-26-2006, 07:07 AM
in australia girls do better at theory exams than practical exams and its the opposite with the boys which shows that everyone is smart in sumthing lol

The Ruler
09-26-2006, 07:15 AM
:sl:

de forum shudnt allow sexist threads lyk dis :mmokay:

:w:

sacred_rose
09-26-2006, 07:28 AM
hahah lol im a femenist and i didnt notice the sexism in here ha

Malaikah
09-26-2006, 07:34 AM

Funny, but most of the smart people i know are female.

I personally find it hard to believe that intelligence can be linked to gender.:rollseyes

sacred_rose
09-26-2006, 07:37 AM
me too u either born smart or study and work really hard

Ali_slave of Allah
09-26-2006, 07:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+

de forum shudnt allow sexist threads lyk dis :mmokay:

hahahahah:giggling: can't face da truth joking

Ali_slave of Allah
09-26-2006, 07:47 AM
there is no such thing as smart or smarter it depends on how hardworking u are

Ansar Al-'Adl
09-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Keep in mind Rushton is also the same evolutionist who advanced the idea of an intellectual hierarchy amongst different ethnicities saying that in general blacks are less intelligent than whites!
http://www.islamicboard.com/249985-post37.html

His claims are rejected by most other researchers. With respect to the genders, scientists have found that men are better at some things and women are better at other things; both have their unique skills and weaknesses. It doesn't make sense to make a sweeping generalization, especially about intelligence:
http://www.islamicboard.com/halal-fu...html#post92208

For more info see my article:
http://www.load-islam.com/artical_de...bsection=Women

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 02:33 AM
so in other words this guy is racist /sexist/ and idiot lol god i hate ignorant ppl :(

Keltoi
09-27-2006, 02:59 AM
I think this is an example of the multiple intelligences theory of Howard Gardner. Women's brains seem to work differently than a man's, which doesn't equate to being "smarter". Gardner lists several "intelligences" that individuals may have.
1. Logical-mathematical
2. Spatial
3. Musical-artistic
and so on...can't remember the others off the top of my head. Interesting theory, and probably makes more sense than simply "men are smarter than women".

Skillganon
09-27-2006, 03:08 AM
I really think that test score's only show's that Women work harder on exam. They study more.

Exams are not entirely reflective of intelligence or smartness.

Men simply tend to be more lazy, and thus take a slower space.

I really don't think really say for sure which gender is smarter, and I am not sure if their is such a thing.

However, men and women have different capabalities due to our nature.

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 03:17 AM
so true but i find that ppl think that men are more capablre to take higher jobs than women have u ever meet a female who is ceo or the president i havent so men and women will never be equal for eg the sports game tennis men are payed higher than women and play two extra round while ppl say women arent capable wat ever i rekon women are capable but men dont give them a chance because theyre afraid they might be better at them in something

Abdulwaheed
09-27-2006, 03:26 AM
There is a limit to how smart a person can be. Human psychology teaches us that intellingence is partly genetic and partly environmental.
If your parents are smart and they bring you up in an academic environment, chances are extremely high that you will be a smart person too.
The gender isnt really an issue. Men are better at women in some things, and women are better in other things

And im smarter than every1 ;D

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 03:53 AM
stop dreaming u wish u were smarter lol its true wat u said but sometimes ppl come from not smart families and end up being really smart so not always it really depends on the individual
(sorry on my bad grammar lol)

Abdulwaheed
09-27-2006, 03:59 AM
Im smarter than you because i have good grammar and i can spell too ;D

If someone comes from non smart parents, that means their grandparents were smart. Like i said earlier its a genetic thing.

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 04:02 AM
not always how about if their grandparents had no education and their parents did but didnt really care about their education and were not all that smart then maybe the child would wont a better life for his or her family and take education seriously so no its not always a genetic thing and im smarter than you because i noticed my bad grammar abd apologised for it so ha ha :p

Keltoi
09-27-2006, 04:07 AM
One thing to think about is the academic success(in general)of Asian students. It isn't because Asian people are naturally smarter, it is because of the expectations of their parents. If the parents of white, black, or hispanic students were as demanding as those of Asian kids, you would see a fairly intelligent world out there. Then again...some of the most intelligent people I know couldn't change their own tire.

Curaezipirid
09-27-2006, 04:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I think this is an example of the multiple intelligences theory of Howard Gardner. Women's brains seem to work differently than a man's, which doesn't equate to being "smarter". Gardner lists several "intelligences" that individuals may have.
1. Logical-mathematical
2. Spatial
3. Musical-artistic
and so on...can't remember the others off the top of my head. Interesting theory, and probably makes more sense than simply "men are smarter than women".
I have no idea who Howard Gardner is, but this makes sense. There is intelligence and intelligence.

If you are not intelligent in the matter that I am intelligent in, then how can you measure the degree of my intelligence in that matter.

There are intelligence measures that include speed of response, and those which only depend upon acuracy. Often the difference between speed and accuracy is assumed to relate to the difference between the intelligence of being in an expertise of self, and the intelligence of Spirit and Soul. But there is no measure by which any person of their self can accurately evaluate intelligence of Soul.

So who are we kidding to place any relevance in such tests?

There is worth in testing a person's relative intelligence in a specific field of expertise necessary to perform a specific task. I must thereby assert that women are amply more intelligent than men are at being a woman, and men are amply more intelligent than women at being a man.

Also children are amply more intelligent at being children than adults are and vice versa ETC

wasalam

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 04:16 AM
thats such a good point and its true aswell

Abdulwaheed
09-27-2006, 04:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sacred_rose
not always how about if their grandparents had no education and their parents did but didnt really care about their education and were not all that smart then maybe the child would wont a better life for his or her family and take education seriously so no its not always a genetic thing and im smarter than you because i noticed my bad grammar abd apologised for it so ha ha :p
Level of education doesnt indicate your level of intelligence. A smart non-educated person will be able to solve a lot of problems that a not so smart educated person may not be able to solve.
I noticed that you had bad grammer and i dont have bad grammer. So that makes me twice as smart as you. :D

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdulwaheed
Level of education doesnt indicate your level of intelligence. A smart non-educated person will be able to solve a lot of problems that a not so smart educated person may not be able to solve.
I noticed that you had bad grammer :heated: and i dont have bad grammer. So that makes me twice as smart as you. :D
talk about ur self lol hahahahahaha iv under lined it so u can see it for ur self ;D :happy: :D :giggling:

Skillganon
09-27-2006, 04:22 AM
Intelligence can't replace guidance.

You can be very intelligent and at certain situation be blind as a bat.

Abdulwaheed
09-27-2006, 04:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Intelligence can't replace guidance.

You can be very intelligent and at certain situation be blind as a bat.
That is true. intelligence is relative.
Thats why the gender comparison is not effective as both genders are smart in different things
Anyway Allah swt knows best!

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 04:27 AM
yeah that goes for me especially when someones upset i say the wrong things not knowing they are upset :)

Abdulwaheed
09-27-2006, 04:30 AM
talk about ur self lol hahahahahaha iv under lined it so u can see it for ur self ;D :happy: :D :giggling:

THere is nothing wrong with my grammar in that sentence. I was talking about your other post. It makes perfect sense.
You are just reinforcing my point by pointing out a mistake thats not there :happy:

Inshallah
09-27-2006, 04:36 AM
Welll uhhhh ummmm let's see, knowing me of course i will say men are smarter than women but no really guys i do believe that women are as intelligent as men but the problem is women use their intelect very rarely.

Fact:

Out of the 758 Noble Peace prize winners ONLY 33 are women

725:33 ----- The ratio speaks for itself :okay:

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 04:36 AM
I noticed that you had bad grammer and i dont have bad grammer. So that makes me twice as smart as you. :D
how can i had bad grammar i either have it or i dont:happy:

let me rewrite that sentence for you
"i noticed that you have bad grammar and i dont have bad grammar"

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 04:39 AM
thats because men steal their ideas from their wives or just women in particular :D

north_malaysian
09-27-2006, 04:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
One thing to think about is the academic success(in general)of Asian students. It isn't because Asian people are naturally smarter, it is because of the expectations of their parents.
Asians are not smarter .... they just study harder....

Inshallah
09-27-2006, 04:45 AM
thats because men steal their ideas from their wives or just women in particular :D
Just admitt it, a fact is a fact.

To me that's a ridiculous ratio, it's proof that men are smarter than women. :rollseyes

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 04:47 AM
watever inshallah :) im just sticking up for women :(

Inshallah
09-27-2006, 04:51 AM
ya ya i know you are, your doing a pretty good job at it though. :D

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 04:53 AM
thanks and ur doing a good job not doing anything :smile:

Inshallah
09-27-2006, 05:01 AM
Your welcome but i think i made the title of this thread a fact, so i did do something. :p

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 05:09 AM
no the title is sexist the scientist is a man and he is sexist and now ur backing up his theory or so called experiment u dont even know if the girls were junkies or street girls lol so infact ur being sexist :smile: :)

Abdulwaheed
09-27-2006, 05:23 AM
how can i had bad grammar i either have it or i dont:happy:

let me rewrite that sentence for you
"i noticed that you have bad grammar and i dont have bad grammar"
I was saying that I noticed that "you had bad grammer" in the sentence that you wrote. lol
It make sense. but you are obviously not as smart as me, so you dont understand :D

any scientist can do any experiment to prove anything he wants to. All he needs is selective evidence. Its like saying videogame violence makes kids go violent

Inshallah
09-27-2006, 05:27 AM
no the title is sexist the scientist is a man and he is sexist and now ur backing up his theory or so called experiment u dont even know if the girls were junkies or street girls lol so infact ur being sexist :smile: :)
No i'm not being sexist and i'm not backing up his theory either. I didn't even read that article because i already know what it's about and it's not a fair experiment you are right. The noble peace prize ratio proves it all though :okay:

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 05:41 AM
two against one and im a girl how rude lol
u know wat i agree to disagree i think girls and guys smart in their own ways but girls will always be an inch smarter and u two can think men are smarter :):smile:

Inshallah
09-27-2006, 05:52 AM
sacred_rose your living proof that men are smarter, so i don't know lol.

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 06:01 AM
that was so insulting lol omg r u calling me dumb ha ha u want a black eyr come on admit :[MAD]im stupid ay[/MAD]

:):smile: :D:p :giggling:

Ali_slave of Allah
09-27-2006, 07:58 AM
sister u r not dumb so take it easy u can't deny da truth men r smarter loool

Woodrow
09-27-2006, 08:03 AM
I used to belive that, however over the years I came to realise women are smarter than men.

Look at it this way, Women are smart enough to marry men and men aren't.

Ali_slave of Allah
09-27-2006, 08:13 AM
com on bro i thought u r giong to back it up for me lol..
i have said that before i will say it again there is no such thing as smart it depends on how hardworking u are, men are lazy and girls are hardworking that y ppl think girls r smarter but as said there is no such thing as smart

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 08:14 AM
thank u woodrow for backing me up :)and as for ali_slave of allah im gonna bash u watch lol

Curaezipirid
09-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Ah it is the expertise of grammar we must all begin to measure intelligence by!

That is, until another body comes along and measures intelligence by how alike your mind it to my big toe.

You all fail and I am the most intelligent!

wasalam

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 08:17 AM
hahah she slamed u abdulwaheed lol now lets see ur come back lol

Muezzin
09-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Ooooh-kay, I think we're going a bit off-topic here.

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 08:38 AM
soz lol we were weren't we ppl lol
thank u for keeping us on the right path lol and reminding us

Curaezipirid
09-27-2006, 01:48 PM
but for the intelligence of a rose only a rose can offer

Malaikah
09-28-2006, 10:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Look at it this way, Women are smart enough to marry men and men aren't.

youre making fun of us women now arent u?:mmokay: :raging:

Ali_slave of Allah
09-28-2006, 12:40 PM
nah don't worry i dunno y sisters can't face da truth especially sacred _roseMEN ARE SMARTERlool

Muezzin
09-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Mmm-hmm. Please try to stay on-topic everyone, rather than straying into chatter. :)

IceQueen~
09-28-2006, 04:23 PM
^ Yes and please remember that it is Ramadan too for anyone losing their temper and is it really wise to even start arguing over something like this in ramadan in the first place? :D

Anyway the basis of this discussion goes back to the research tests conducted and since they aren't really reliable anyway :D it nullifies the whole idea in the first place

and also remember that whatever whoever is -it is the way Allah made them so remember that if you decide to criticise any nation/gender/people for something they have no control over because it is Allah who alone has power over all things

and lastly Ramadan Mubarak everyone! make the most of this month and remember your brothers and sisters all over the world in your du'ahs Insha allah :)

afriend
09-28-2006, 04:28 PM
All I can say is....The truth always comes out...

On the other hand...This is NEVER always the case lol.....

The Ruler
09-28-2006, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_slave of Allah
hahahahah:giggling: can't face da truth joking
oh i can face de truth ayt...jus dat datent de truth n das y i cant fce it init :)

akulion
09-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Finally the men have won :D

lol

The only people arguing with this will be people with no scientific research to back it up (unlike the professors)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Remember..its ONLY a "theory!"

akulion
09-28-2006, 04:41 PM
i rest my case

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Don't rest the case cuz i dont need to do research to know who's smarter than me and who's not.

akulion
09-28-2006, 04:43 PM

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-28-2006, 04:44 PM
lol..wotevs..:)

akulion
09-28-2006, 04:47 PM

Fishman
09-28-2006, 04:51 PM
I think the idea that some people are born significantly smarter than others is somewhat fascist. Hitler believed things like that, and now it's part of mainstream science.

MinAhlilHadeeth
09-28-2006, 04:52 PM
I think Ansar's post should be taken into consideration.

:wasalamex

akulion
09-28-2006, 04:55 PM
his post is old research

this is latest

lol by the way im just windin u guys up and ur totally fallin for it lol

the fact is in the Quran:

No one is above another EXCEPT in piety

so we as muslim know better

Fishman
09-28-2006, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
No one is above another EXCEPT in piety
Islamofascism refuted in a single sentence...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-28-2006, 11:19 PM
lol u didnt get me...=\

InToTheRain
09-28-2006, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
[B]Men are smarter than women...

Well it wasn't smart on your part bro to have made this thread here :hiding: I guess there are exceptions ;D

nah, just kidding don't bear it against me inshallah :hiding:

Curaezipirid
10-01-2006, 04:37 AM
I like Akulion's line: "no one is above another except in piety"

That consolidates consideration of Ansar's post certainly.

However in the considerations generally of why any person wants to portray any GROUP as more intelligent than any other we certainly need to be working against racial difference ever being a defining factor in considering intelligence. In fact, I could argue that we need bear in mind that every single biological difference is a mark only a life sustaining and intelligent feature. To fault any aspect of any person's biology as though caused by any thing not sustaining to life is blatantly only a fall to the means of The Dajjal. Even a disabled person could turn out to have been hindered from manifesting any Human form without a disablity in it, so the very disablity becomes life sustaining.

We could attempt to measure two discrete forms of intelligence. That of self, and that of Soul and spirit. There exist differences in the absolute capacity for intelligence between the four types of Soul existant at Earth, which are: Jinn, Angel, Human, Shaytan. But each could equitably manifest within any racial type. Also each could manifest equitably as a well informed person very knowledgable, or as an ill-informed dimwit; but depending only upon the needs in time of Soul in Allah. (It ought to be stated that Shaytan are automatically disqualified from being regarded as Muslim, since I have mentioned that they are in fact individual Souls; they can not manifest true belief in the way a Human needs; nor can Humans manifest belief like an Angel; and only Jinn can manifest any of those three. Ahadith about Jinn states like: Jinn flies or is like snakes and dogs or is in a place and moves from that place; but who else but a Jinn could conceive to manifest such a description being of any intelligence? Mind you neither seem a Shaytan intelligent except to their own self etc. Shaytan have been snavelling up vast wealth in intelligence of self; but more than they even understand. It is common for a shaytan to comment, "oh yeah I did already know that once", but only if reminded of their history. They can be like resevoirs of intelligence of SELF! Where as intelligence of Spirit and Soul is an entirely different matter.

I might like to state: I am having better intelligence than me! (than my self)
A shaytan might rather: Me know better than I am.

And as for men and women, no hope in accurately accounting for one another's intelligence. Needless to say however there is a fact of biological difference, that seems to lend itself to a measure of maleness being above and femaleness being below. But it ain't intelligence mate!

Has the meaning of the word "intelligence" even any real worth? Is it meaning now only what information a spy can gather? Or is it meaning a efficient and resourceful way of accumulation of data? Or is it meaning the process of positioning information within relevant contexts?

wasalam

Curaezipirid
10-01-2006, 04:40 AM
:muslimah:

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-01-2006, 04:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Islamofascism refuted in a single sentence...
Huh?:confused:

Malaikah
10-01-2006, 04:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
Has the meaning of the word "intelligence" even any real worth? Is it meaning now only what information a spy can gather? Or is it meaning a efficient and resourceful way of accumulation of data? Or is it meaning the process of positioning information within relevant contexts?

Good point, these men seem so eager to prove themselves smarter than women that they forgot to define the very thing they are studying! i.e. intellegence

:giggling:

Muezzin
10-01-2006, 05:41 AM
Um... yeah, it's already been established that the guy in question is dodgy when it comes to these kinds of studies, and that his results are flawed.

guyabano
10-01-2006, 08:52 AM
[no further comments needed !] ;D

Ali_slave of Allah
10-01-2006, 09:14 AM
hahahaloooooooooooooll

starfortress
10-01-2006, 10:02 AM
:sl: and hi

Honestly,after observing and surfing page by page in this forum,im really think the women are showing more carefull,they also more focus,and not so irritate when read their post also a lil bit of gigled:giggling: ,while for the men they like to show simplicity,straight to the point also a little bit ego of course.And for the intelligence between man and woman,the winner goes to ........ops censored(only me knew it).Sorry if my quote was offending to someone.

Thanaa
10-01-2006, 10:32 AM
I thought girls in england scored higher than the boys in your average GSCE sitting?
I read it somewhere...the Times maybe? I dunno...

Fishman
10-01-2006, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thanaa
I thought girls in england scored higher than the boys in your average GSCE sitting?
I read it somewhere...the Times maybe? I dunno...
I think that's because they generally don't mess around much. There are a few nutters, like one who stabbed my Muslim friend with a scapel quite a while back, but I think it's mostly the boys who misbehave.

The difference in behaviour is cultural, not genetic, BTW.

The Ruler
10-01-2006, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
The difference in behaviour is cultural, not genetic, BTW.
i disagree...n u kno y??

format_quote Originally Posted by lil fishy
but I think it's mostly the boys who misbehave.

n das nt de case in UK only its evry wer :) :)

Ali_slave of Allah
10-02-2006, 05:35 AM
y do u disagree glacier

i_m_tipu
10-02-2006, 06:12 AM

The problem is the current culture of the world forcing both man and woman to think adjectly the same thinking/ behave/ work.

woman has some weakness what man has not.
simillerly man has some weakness what woman has not.

that is the main reason they (both man and woman) not doing the same work/ behave/ thinking and not commanded by Allaah(SWT) the same duty.

both have some different prohibitions and permissions

at the end of the day both r equal.

man=woman (both the slave of Allaah)

aamirsaab
10-02-2006, 09:02 AM
Men Smarter than Women, Scientist Claims
BOOOYAH!

Curaezipirid
10-02-2006, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
[no further comments needed !] ;D

!!:happy: it is the same as wave and particle teaching

womens are in a wave and men think in particles

Ali_slave of Allah
10-02-2006, 11:55 AM
wat do mean by dat picture

Pk_#2
10-02-2006, 11:57 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

change the name of the thread pls, tis really getting to me :grumbling

10-02-2006, 12:01 PM
wat do mean by dat picture
U don't need to know :p

starfortress
10-02-2006, 12:46 PM
obviously,women shown more interest to glittering than a man:D

Ninth_Scribe
10-02-2006, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
Men are smarter than women, according to a controversial new study that adds another cinder to the fiery debate over whether gender impacts general intelligence.

"For 100 years there's been a consensus among psychologists that there is no sex difference in intelligence," said J. Philippe Rushton, a psychologist at the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
It is more a question of synergy. Strength, by itself, is useless if it is not guided. Likewise, intelligence cannot rule alone. Quite some time ago, I posted a song to Zarqawi I feel covers this issue quite well. It was called How You Remind Me by a local band called Nickelback. It was released on September 11, 2001:

I never made it as a wise man.
I couldn't cut it as a poor man, stealing.
I'm tired of living like a blind man.
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling.
And this is how you remind me...

Ninth Scribe

Curaezipirid
10-03-2006, 01:25 AM
My mind became absorbed in the meaning of glitter since we all know that all that glitters is not gold.

In fact shine can put folk to sleep.

But there is among the population that group whom know it is in their best interests to not be constantly attending to an awakening pattern, and only enforce such patterning at certain times to ensure that their memory of reality is sustained intact.

The best interest I am referring to is that of accounting for kafir. In the sloth of forgetting ones true nature there can be placed self decency that is not inclined to fall to any kafr; and so has far smaller account in sin than could be accorded by any fully consistent attempts at awakening.

For that group of persons then, there is need for provision of nice shiny concepts to fall asleep within, but that will not accord any unnecessary expenses against Soul, at the cause of. Money is one such shiny thing. But the difficulty with money is that it is also the means of black magic. Yet by having become the means of black magic has it become also one among the means of those whom provide an imitation of real self recall function and that is truthfully informed by a real perception of what intelligence is.

That is to say: either fall asleep to a wrongful intention or fall asleep to a well motivated one which will engender the sanctity of life.

I think that women's intelligence is usually being in an ablity to discriminate the safest means in which to let a Soul sleep within the self we are each accorded.

Remember that what you don't know won't kill you. Even if you didn't know that a threat existed and caused a premature death; the limit of pain the body experiences is the limit of its knowledge. Men tend to be better at finding what it is that we need to know; and what we are not needing to know, it is thier work to prevent their wives from heading in the direction of.

(the nickleback eye is not as green as the greenback's eye, but as for the Aussie dollar, what form of intelligence could find?)

wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.