/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wat Do U Tink

SHAH G
09-25-2006, 01:00 PM
Salaam

do you tink it's right to talk to gals as friends or talk to dem on the internet cos i reckon we should all live in a way that everyone can communicate and nobody should be judged even if a gal or a boi but tha ting is dat we don't live in pakistan wer in the western country wer from young age you will c gals to old age i have jus started to prey namaaz jus a few yrs ago and try to be on the right path may allah guide me but the thing is that i had gals as friends from primery to college wot you all tink:grumbling :rollseyes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
09-26-2006, 07:10 PM
:sl:

wt i 'tink' iz zat u shudnt keep as less contact wid em as u can...wenevr u tlk to em or nefin jus make sure dat it iz abt islam...n as i sed try ta stay away from gyals as much as ya can :)

i wasnt tryin ta take de mikky outta ya wid 'tink' but i lyk dat n am gonna use it from now on :D

:w:

Kittygyal
09-26-2006, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SHAH G
Salaam

do you tink it's right to talk to gals as friends or talk to dem on the internet cos i reckon we should all live in a way that everyone can communicate and nobody should be judged even if a gal or a boi but tha ting is dat we don't live in pakistan wer in the western country wer from young age you will c gals to old age i have jus started to prey namaaz jus a few yrs ago and try to be on the right path may allah guide me but the thing is that i had gals as friends from primery to college wot you all tink:grumbling :rollseyes
salam.
well Akhi it's not acceptable to talk to the opposite gender well i mean there's a limit if you talk as a brother && sister then thats fine, i mean like me && you are when we was talking in your welcome thread thats what am talking about as a brother && sister, but also with the right intention because Allah knows your intention && when it's the day of Judgement remember Allah will ask you && you will be questioned so yeah just have faith in Allah && also fear Allah, am not saying you aint or you are because i don't know accept Allah the Almighty :), also i just want to point out that if you do chat to them like on MSN or chat rooms or in other way to communicate with them, remember one thing later on you will regret for talking to the opposite gender, also Akhi i wana ask this might be personal right but if it is just let me know okay, you said you go to Darul-Uloom in Bolton right? so how can you talk to the opposite genders there when your becoming an Aalim because their there's like no time for chatting apart from studying but Allah Hu A3lim, inshallah i will pray that Allah leads you to the right path && shines the light to you inshallah.

beware Allah is looking, hearing so yeah whatever you do, remember to do it with the right intention && just hate satan, because when we stand infront of our lord we won't have anyone there to help us or save apart from US && Allah so yeah lets fear Allah rather than wasting our time talking to the opposite gender for nothing, okay maybe for some work you might wana talk to them then am sure thats fine but like i mean just do more Dawah instead of talkign to them gyals why not sit && read the Qura'an or more better do ibadah? why? you will be rewarded doing more dihkr rather than chatting to thy opposite gender. just a word of advice i mean this is up to you if you wana take action upon Allah Hu A3lim knows if you are going to listen to me but am just telling you my experience because i was a christain && walahi i used to do all sorts, standing in the corners having a fag what so not, late night pubbing, Astagfirullah!!! but now i regret what i have doen, i beg down to Allah && ask for forgivness from my past aswel cause thats how much i regret it also this life is nothing Akhi, this life is set from Allah as a test for us so yeah why waste time everymove && action we take our day is going less && less, this is my experience thats why akhi i don't want you to be in position that i was inbecause trust me it's hard to get out of it!, also i will pray to Allah that he helps you become a better Muslim inshallah.
w.salam

P.S you might hate me for this advice but Akhi you are my brother in Islam so thats why && it's my job to bring people to islam because i've done my job but it's up to you for the rest inshallah ;)

Hijaabi22
09-26-2006, 08:09 PM
WOW KITTYGAL, MashaAllah sum brill advice there! U go gal!! Uve given Shah G a lot to think about!

Id jus say, its all about ya intention. Talkin to a girl PURELY as a sister in Islam is totally different 4rm lukin at a sister with unislamic intentions n wat not so jus make sure U dont go along that path, yup dude?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
09-26-2006, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
WOW KITTYGAL, MashaAllah sum brill advice there! U go gal!! Uve given Shah G a lot to think about!
Id jus say, its all about ya intention. Talkin to a girl PURELY as a sister in Islam is totally different 4rm lukin at a sister with unislamic intentions n wat not so jus make sure U dont go along that path, yup dude?
salam.
Queen he's me Akhi so yeah just want him to become a better muslim inshallah, cause i don't want him to be in the position i was in because it's hard to take it out! also i have been there done that so just my experience to share thats why, also Ukthi Sha G is doing Aalim course so i am just abit courious because it's not allowed if you think about it but then again Allah Hu A3lim.
w.salam

DigitalStorm82
09-26-2006, 08:20 PM
I say... talking whether with good intentions or bad intentions... shataan is always there... sooner or later he'll make you fall into sin.

So like others have suggested... stay away as much as possible.

Kittygyal
09-26-2006, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
I say... talking whether with good intentions or bad intentions... shataan is always there... sooner or later he'll make you fall into sin.

So like others have suggested... stay away as much as possible.
salam.
so true Akhi well said.
w.salam

SHAH G
09-26-2006, 11:33 PM
yeah well i talk on the phone and every one has a phone wen you stay away from you mates then you wanna catch wots been happenin man boardin skool is hard man you don't see your friend for a long tym well i have to see i either do coarse is sumting else cos i'm gunna give bad name man i fell like **** now but anyway wot do i do delate my friends numba (gals) or keep em? they are not jus muslim some are white cos live in village in halifax 7 miles outside i'm a vilage boi any way check it on google the village is called Barkisland nice village but theres only one shop n thats a post office n they are no asian jus use but any way thax for the replie you mit c me runin away from gals i aint gay tho he he he

DigitalStorm82
09-26-2006, 11:48 PM
Bro, you know whats right and wrong Inshallah.

Your actions and your decions reflect the state and the level of Imaan in your heart.

Only thing I will say is... Allah is forever... This dunya (world) is not...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-26-2006, 11:48 PM
Lol.. astaghfirullah, lets hope ur not! =)
Well try to avoid getting personal and stuff.
You should know whats right and wrong.

Kittygyal
09-27-2006, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SHAH G
yeah well i talk on the phone and every one has a phone wen you stay away from you mates then you wanna catch wots been happenin man boardin skool is hard man you don't see your friend for a long tym well i have to see i either do coarse is sumting else cos i'm gunna give bad name man i fell like **** now but anyway wot do i do delate my friends numba (gals) or keep em? they are not jus muslim some are white cos live in village in halifax 7 miles outside i'm a vilage boi any way check it on google the village is called Barkisland nice village but theres only one shop n thats a post office n they are no asian jus use but any way thax for the replie you mit c me runin away from gals i aint gay tho he he he
salam.
am proud of you that your praying as you said that in your first post, but Akhi you know when your on cell you wana know everything that has being going on cause you've missed alot i know myself whom does that alot when i talk to my pals they catch me up with everything but Akhi remember soetimes it can go further you don't even realise what you have said because your thinking of something else, as you said you have got "christains" friends i mean why don't you talk to them about Islam && make them feel Islam is the one && Only Truth religion i mean if you tell them the aspects of Islam you will get rewarded so yeah just do more Dawah inshallah.

also about deleting the gyals numbers i think thats the best thing Akhi i anit being harsh or anything but it's the best fot you i mean your doing Aalim course in Boarding school && you will loose intrest in that because you will look on the other side && think hang on a minute am going to ring so && so... && your education will be ruiend i mean make the most of it in Darul-Uloom because many people want to go but can't go because of majour reasons i personally think the best thing to do is just delete them gyals numbers from your cell cause thats the best thing, just focus on your Deen instead of gyals, because they won't go with you, your Deen-Al-islam will go with you so just think before what you do like others have said you know what is good && bad so yeah remember Allah more inshallah. don't waste your time, this is the time you have got Akhi so use it in such a way that you make Allah happy inshallah, also them "christains" gyals inshallah maybe you can tell them in Islam it is wrong to talk to the opposite gender && that we must not talk cause it's a very big sin so inshallah say something like that to them so the understand but say it in a mannered way && then simple delete there numbers from your cell, because this issue is putting you off from studying, how are you going to become an Aalim when you talk to gyals i mean am not sure what you talk about right? but Allah Hu A3lim! knows best so i can't say anything about that but all i can say is May Allah shine the light upon you && lead you to the right path inshallah (amin)
w.salam

Muezzin
09-27-2006, 08:27 AM
Whoah, slow down. I'm having trouble deciphering all this text speak and lack of punctuation.

Kittygyal
09-27-2006, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Whoah, slow down. I'm having trouble deciphering all this text speak and lack of punctuation.
salam.
eh? what you on about? :rollseyes :hiding:
w.salam

IbnAbdulHakim
09-27-2006, 02:48 PM
beauty of islam is that no other religion gives such clear methods of avoiding sin and provides such a clear cut path to jannah. Bro stay away from gals, stay away from the sin, be righteous n enter jannah in peace :)

INSHAALLAH

:salamext:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-27-2006, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
eh? what you on about? :rollseyes :hiding:
w.salam
a lot of run ons and grammar problems..:giggling: :)

Kittygyal
09-27-2006, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
a lot of run ons and grammar problems..:giggling: :)

salam.
is that referring to me? :uhwhat please forgive am sowiee for anything bad walahi my intention is not to hurt anyone :( Ya allah! :hiding:
w.salam

~Stranger~
09-28-2006, 06:25 AM
talking whether with good intentions or bad intentions... shataan is always there... sooner or later he'll make you fall into sin.
well said

and chatting on mdn and chat, a definite NONONONONO

and sis kitty- u should never apologize for advising others, even if u wrtite a whole book....

Annie
09-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Salams
of course its not ok, because islam does not allow free mixing of males and females.

Kittygyal
09-29-2006, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Stranger~
well said

and chatting on mdn and chat, a definite NONONONONO

and sis kitty- u should never apologize for advising others, even if u wrtite a whole book....

salam.
shukran ukthi :wub: but then again where am not wanted for advice i will keep out next time! :uhwhat
w.salam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-29-2006, 06:47 PM
lol ur still apologizing. It's good to give advice. Especially if it's a worthy one :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!