/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Michelle2635
09-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Asalam Alaykium,

Hello to everyone. I am new to this forum. I just decieded after being married to a Muslim man for 7 years to truely change my faith and become a Muslim also. I have read the entire Koran and am trying to pray as correctly as I know how to. See my husband is Muslim but I don't think his family really knows all of the customs and rules of the Muslim faith. After being a Christian from birth to age of 25 I understand how important it is to have Allah or God as they call him in your life. I haven't really been to involved in the Christian faith since I have been married, which has been about 7 years now. I have felt that something was missing in my life for a long time know. I realized that it was Allah (God). I really need that other realm in my life to survive and feel whole.
After reading the Koran and some what understanding what it means, I feel totally inspired. I am truely changing and becoming this new and unique person. I feel so much more alive and so much stronger. I just would really like to learn much more about this faith and what I need to do to please Allah during my transformation. Also if any one could maybe let me know from what times of the day I need to start fasting and when I should finish, that would be appreciated. Again I just want to thank everyone for welcoming me and hopefully being able to make me a better Muslim.
Asalama Alaykium to all,
Michelle

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
libyanhero
09-25-2006, 02:30 PM
wailaykum asalam sister

and welcome to Islam

09-25-2006, 02:31 PM
:welcome: to the forum sis!!!!!!!!! I hope u have a great stay inshaallah!!! ;)

The Ruler
09-25-2006, 03:37 PM
:sl:

:welcome: enjoy!! :) :):):):):):)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdulwaheed
09-25-2006, 03:45 PM
:sl: Welcome Sister. Nice background story too :D
Hope u have a beneficial stay :)

Kittygyal
09-25-2006, 03:50 PM
salam.
welcome Ukthi mashallah welcome to Islam my deary Sister have fun && stay active inshallah if you have any questions please more than free to ask inshallah, we are all bunch of sweetie so yeah just ask my dear, && yes it's so nice to hear that so && so has came to Islam, i am my self a convert to Islam Subhanallah!! && currently getting closser to my Lord Allah.

May Allah make your life easier && lead you to the right path inshallah (amin)
remember the Ummah in your Dua'ah Ukthi inshallah :wub:
w.salam

- Qatada -
09-25-2006, 04:17 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome to the forum's sister, insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here.

To find out some answer's to your Ramadhan Questions, refer to this link insha'Allaah (God willing.)

http://www.islamqa.com/special/index...ite=184&ln=eng

Peace.

UmmSqueakster
09-25-2006, 04:25 PM
wa alaikum assalam sister,

Welcome to the forum and to Islam! If you'd like, check out the link in my signature for some webpages I've found helpful for converts.

I'm a convert as well, so feel free to pm me if you need to talk to someone who will understand ;)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
09-25-2006, 07:13 PM

welcome enjoy ur stay have fun...:)

~Stranger~
09-25-2006, 07:25 PM

aww masha'allah welcome back to islam sis. its so good to hear u found the trye path alhamdulillah

and welcome to the forum. i hope u enjoy ur stay. as kitty said, if u have any questions about islam ask away and insha'allah there r brothers and sisters here who r more than willing to help u

Najiullah
09-26-2006, 02:50 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Pk_#2
09-26-2006, 09:29 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcome to the forum, and welcome to Islam :)

Sanobar
09-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Welcome to the forums! :):)

Maimunah
09-26-2006, 10:17 AM
salaam sis
welcome to the forums
wasalaam, ramadhan kareem:)

afriend2
09-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Salaam,

Welcome to LI sis, inshAllah have a great time posting here!

Wassalam :peace:

P.S Ramadhan Mubarak!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.