/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem with me!

limitless
09-26-2006, 01:52 AM
:sl:

So the fasting began on Sun 24 for me (Canada). Now, I haven't been able to fast for a legitmate reason.

I have a right-side kidney problem that developed since Friday evening. And I don't seem to get better at all (enough though I have consummed 25L of water by now!). Is this like ok? not comitting a sin or something? I would recover the missing fasting days, but is it ok, forgivable?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
09-26-2006, 02:08 AM
of course it is forgiveable...

but i would like to know more about your kidney problem...

DigitalStorm82
09-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Yes it is, Inshallah.

May Allah grant you shafaa and allow you to participate in this holy month. Ameen.

~Stranger~
09-26-2006, 05:03 AM

i heard its even haraam for sick ppl whom fasting can risk their lives to fast :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Inshallah
09-26-2006, 05:07 AM
Kidney Stones????

glo
09-26-2006, 05:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

So the fasting began on Sun 24 for me (Canada). Now, I haven't been able to fast for a legitmate reason.

I have a right-side kidney problem that developed since Friday evening. And I don't seem to get better at all (enough though I have consummed 25L of water by now!). Is this like ok? not comitting a sin or something? I would recover the missing fasting days, but is it ok, forgivable?

Have you seen a doctor?
I wouldn't mess with kidney problems!

Please have it checked out and seek medical advice on the fasting.

Peace :)

sacred_rose
09-26-2006, 05:55 AM
its not haram but u should pay charity of sum sort

limitless
09-26-2006, 07:42 PM

I saw the doc on monday about it and the doctor says it seems like serious. and its only right-side Kidney. Alhamdulallah the pain has lessen, but it is still there and killing me painfully in the night. The urine test should arrive tomrrow or by thrusday from a special lab. I might even need to go for further testing. I really wanted to fast, but this kidney problem just came in on friday evening, and well all I do now is just contiune to pray the five salahs and make dua for this to get heal or go away. Will let you all know what happens.

p.s. There is no infection.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-26-2006, 07:45 PM
nah, bro juz make it up init.. i had kidneyz problemz had 2 hav da right kidney taken out :offended: its a serious matter, dont ignore it and ul b in my duas.

Kittygyal
09-26-2006, 07:45 PM
salam.
inshallah it will be okay, right when you miss a fast you must either pay Charity or give food to another family inshallah, also you have got Kidney pain but i mean why can't you fast? inshallah just elaborate if you want to Akhi, also May Allah give give you full recover inshallah. Also make them up after you are okay && also you will be in my prayers :)
w.salam

limitless
09-27-2006, 02:59 AM

I can't fast because I have to constantly consume water that is what the doc suggested, If I don't drink water for an hour my right kidney's pain starts to kickin (sharp) :cry: and It has been really difficult to sleep :cry: . If I fast I won't be able to drink water at all for at lease 13hrs and I can't do that (not recommandend for me, to give up water for 13hrs). Alhamdullah and thank you MusLiM 4 LiFe and Kittygyal for keeping me in your duas and thoughts :) .

Inshallah I will get better soon and start to fast and make up for the days I have missed.

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 06:13 AM
allah yashfik my allah protct u and heal u u will be in my dua my dad had gold stones and everytyhing he ate came right up again i cant see ppl in pain i become so emotional lol but inshallah u become better very soon :)

Kittygyal
09-27-2006, 06:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

I can't fast because I have to constantly consume water that is what the doc suggested, If I don't drink water for an hour my right kidney's pain starts to kickin (sharp) :cry: and It has been really difficult to sleep :cry: . If I fast I won't be able to drink water at all for at lease 13hrs and I can't do that (not recommandend for me, to give up water for 13hrs). Alhamdullah and thank you MusLiM 4 LiFe and Kittygyal for keeping me in your duas and thoughts :) .

Inshallah I will get better soon and start to fast and make up for the days I have missed.

salam.
okay now i understand the problem inshallah Akhi just do what is best for you but remember to keep them fasts you have missed, May give you shaf'ie (amin)
w.salam

north_malaysian
09-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Allah Asy Syaafi....

~Stranger~
09-27-2006, 06:46 AM
I can't fast because I have to constantly consume water that is what the doc suggested, If I don't drink water for an hour my right kidney's pain starts to kickin (sharp) and It has been really difficult to sleep . If I fast I won't be able to drink water at all for at lease 13hrs and I can't do that (not recommandend for me, to give up water for 13hrs). Alhamdullah and thank you MusLiM 4 LiFe and Kittygyal for keeping me in your duas and thoughts .
oh it seems serious to me. may Allah give u shifa
and Allah surely wont as u to put ur life in risk just to fast, so dont worry about it. insha'allah ull get better and fst all the missed days and even more, just remember to drink water in time insha'allah

limitless
09-27-2006, 10:02 PM

I am totally surprised to the results I got today from the doc. It looks like my kidneys are fine and normal, the pain there is muscle. I had the most symptons of those usual kidney problems and even the doctor thought the same, but the results just surprised the doc, me and my mom. It was funny, in a way because of the pain and symptons i was expericing and ...wow :D I am happy. The doc still advised me to contiune to drink water frequently at lease for a week and then I should be fine :) . Thank you everyone for keeping me in ur prayers and thoughts. Inshallah I will start to fast next week for sure.

DigitalStorm82
09-28-2006, 01:54 AM
Alhumdulilah bro, that is great news. Praise be to Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.