/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Making Hijrah...

Far7an
04-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

I was recently discussing this topic with my friends, I am curios if one wished to move to a Muslim country, which one would you go to?

By muslim country I do not mean they rule by the shariah but the majority of the population are muslims.

Also I am aware that the majority of you are young, but if you had the capability and the means to do so, which country would you go to?

I would personally go to Pakistan, as this is were my parents are from

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sistajannah
04-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Somalia or saudi arabia

mmmm maybe saudi inshaAllah

h1jabi_sista
04-07-2005, 03:22 PM
definatly saudi!!!
what other better place can there be? next door to the kabba and near the city of the beloved prophet peace be upon him! :)

its a shame saudi goverment wont let people immigrate there ..... :(

Anisa
04-07-2005, 03:40 PM
:sl:
well..... ummm i wud go definetly saudi!!!!
but also wud also love to go to syria?!!! :thumbs_up
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sistajannah
04-07-2005, 03:43 PM
mmm no i want to go to dubai now

*dubia*
*dubia*
*dubia*

Wo0o0oW nice place inshaAllah i am going in the summer

Umm Yoosuf
04-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Saudi Arabia Insha Allah....Thats my dream.....settle down in the land of the Prophet....

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Makkah In Saudi Arabia or definetly Madinah due to the hadith: Any one who plots against the ppl of madinah will be destroyed like salt dissolvced on water. and becasue its the 2 cities protected from everything. and Everyone is Muslim. No fitnah from the aKaffirs :D

Ammar
04-08-2005, 12:23 PM
SAudia the best...after that, pakistan..

Far7an
04-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Its interesting how alot of us would choose Saudi, this is the best place without doubt. But wouldnt some of you rather go back to the home of your parents? somalia? pakistan? india?

Brother_Mujahid
04-08-2005, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h1jabi_sista

its a shame saudi goverment wont let people immigrate there ..... :(
it would become like a state how israel is to the jews

this world all belongs to Allah so at the end of the day it shouldn't really matter where you live.

But i'd be inclined to choose Britain, i've lived here all my life. Although Kuwait doesn't sound too bad, pakistan would't be so bad if it wern't for all the relatives who would be after your money. heh

S_87
04-09-2005, 03:09 PM
sauai

or palestine

Uthman
04-09-2005, 03:18 PM

First Saudi . . . . . . then Mauritius :)

The Ruler
04-09-2005, 03:45 PM

But wouldnt some of you rather go back to the home of your parents? somalia? pakistan? india?
Nope............cuz im not interested in my own country except i feel for my some of my relatives. :( i would rather go to Kuwait....i was bought up there you see, so i would love to go back to Kuwait and meet my old friends there.
and ofcourse Saudi Arabia, it is right next to Kuwait, so i visit there very often. :) i can even travel to Saudi Arabia from Kuwait by my own car insha'allah.
even though i am living here in the Uk, i still feel for Kuwait veeeeeeeeery much.

:sister:

Umm_Qaylah
06-14-2005, 09:39 PM
As-Salaamu 'ALaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I am not sure if such a poll already exists so please forgive me if it already does.

If you were able to make hijrah anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I may be going to the middle-east (Insha-Allaah) and I need to see what everyone else has in mind when they think of making hijrah.

Jezaakuma-Allaahu Khayren.

'Alaykum As-Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh.

Far7an
06-14-2005, 09:48 PM
wa alaikumusalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I have merged this with a similar thread which already existed, but we did not have a poll.

Jazakallah khair.

Ra`eesah
06-14-2005, 09:50 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

i picked Saudi...more likly Madinah...it was a close call to yemen but ....id prefer madina better then all the other places madinah is such a city where its soo calm and peaceful and those who have been there can senes the difference between Madinah and any other city..Shiek AbdulBary from Al Maghrib also *cought QABEELAT RUHMA cough* once said that Madina is to the Mu2mins as a hole is to a snake
[ meaning a snake always returns to its hole as mu'mins should return to Madinah]..... Subhanallah.... I dont mind living in yemen but thats my home anyhow so...i know what goes there now...Alhamdulillaah the its very ncie for Deen but slowly things are changing there and also in the rest of the arab world just because its ARAB countries doesnt mean its a good place for Hijra take UAE for example...not even close unless its the city Sharjah smae goes for Saudi...not anywhere in saudi ONLY Madinah... because MADINAH is number 1 and will NEVER change.

Khaldun
06-14-2005, 10:12 PM

loq LI invasion of saudi hmm....well i wud agree with brother mujhaid but still because of the haramain it wud be top choice....also sis anisa said syria that wud maybe be second choice Allah knows best

junna1
06-14-2005, 10:32 PM

I would definetly go to Saudia, Madina or Mecca. I want our whole family to move there because Dajjal can't enter it.

Umm_Qaylah
06-15-2005, 06:09 AM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh,

format_quote Originally Posted by 3washey
...the rest of the arab world just because its ARAB countries doesnt mean its a good place for Hijra take UAE for example...not even close unless its the city Sharjah smae goes for Saudi...
Do you know of any Islaamic institutes, universities or schools in Sharjah? How is it better compared to Dubai?

Jezaaki-Allaahu Khayren.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh.

Hajar
06-15-2005, 10:17 AM
As-Salaamu 'ALaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu

Saoudi ofours...!!! But if that is a realistic view I dont know...

But me like to live in Morocco....very nice :D

Far7an
06-15-2005, 10:28 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

I voted for Kuwait. :)

S_87
06-15-2005, 10:51 AM

in order of city :p

Makkah,madinah, taif or riyadh
otherwise palestine, or uae
morocco might be an option, it got family there :D

ABDULLAH SAOOD
06-15-2005, 11:22 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Without a shadow of doubt Saudi Arabia :D

Best place in the world

Hajar
06-15-2005, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

in order of city :p

Makkah,madinah, taif or riyadh
otherwise palestine, or uae
morocco might be an option, it got family there :D

oh yeah thats cool in which city in morocco do they live???

S_87
06-15-2005, 12:21 PM
i havent a clue ;D
they dont live in city, but in town i think ...ill ask my dad inshaAllah :)

Ra`eesah
06-15-2005, 04:57 PM
Assalamu'alaykum

Are we making Hijra to countries that enforce Islamic laws or just because it sounds nice ?

Umm_Qaylah
06-15-2005, 05:03 PM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah,
Assalamu'alaykum

Are we making Hijra to countries that enforce Islamic laws or just because it sounds nice ?
What I mean by Hijrah is not one that enforces the Shari'ah ( because none exists :(...where would we go?) but just a country where you think you can strengthen your emaan. To gain a better islaamic education. A better environment for you children than the West.

Anyways, has anyone lived in Sharjah before? Do you happen to know any Islamic institutes there that follow and teach upon the Qur'aan and Sunnah? I need info! :-[

Wa'Alaykum As-Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh.

Ra`eesah
06-15-2005, 05:19 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

ok inshallah i will post more info but now i g2 call Saudi ;)

Umm_Qaylah
06-15-2005, 05:25 PM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah,
Assalamu'Alaykum

ok inshallah i will post more info but now i g2 call Saudi ;)
lol, Masha-Allaah. Convey my salaams :sister: . I am your sister afterall :) .

Take your time, insha-Allaah

Wa'Alaykum As-Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh.

panIslamist
06-18-2005, 07:48 AM
LOl everyone wants to goto saudi including me.

A better question would be:

Would you consider going to saudi even if you didnt get a job? Saudi is not always going to be monetary sustainable through oil ya know.

Silver Pearl
06-18-2005, 10:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan247
Assalamu 'alaikum

I was recently discussing this topic with my friends, I am curios if one wished to move to a Muslim country, which one would you go to?

By muslim country I do not mean they rule by the shariah but the majority of the population are muslims.

Also I am aware that the majority of you are young, but if you had the capability and the means to do so, which country would you go to?

I would personally go to Pakistan, as this is were my parents are from

:w: warahmatullah wabarakatu,

Inshallah i'll be going to Masr to study at Al Azhar, then go to the first muslim country that needs help to do some aid work and build shelter, visit relatives that i don't know even existed. Allahu'3llim where my fate lies.

Nakisai
06-19-2005, 09:02 PM
I would like to live in Egypt

S_87
06-19-2005, 09:05 PM

i know someone who went to egypt with his wife, (hes a mufti with big beard, and wife in full veil)

and ............

wherever they went they were stopped because he had the beard and she the veil

only after they showed their british passport were they allowed to go on....
but always, sternly :S

Shaakira
06-19-2005, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Without a shadow of doubt Saudi Arabia :D

Best place in the world
:rose: :bravo: I would aslo go to Saudi Arabia and i agree it the best place in the world...

Nakisai
06-19-2005, 09:13 PM
I would live in Egypt and go on vacation in Saudi Arabia

Uthman
06-19-2005, 10:13 PM

Egypt. :)

Ibn Syed
06-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Saudi Arabia no doubt. Got to the Kabah every day, On the weekends go to Madinah. I would be perfect.

m_2005
10-29-2005, 01:17 PM

If you could live in another country, which country would it be and why?

Vedad
10-29-2005, 01:19 PM
wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu!

well... saudi arabia, why?? well, some reasons.. main reason cause u can.. ehmm.. see wear the prophet(Saws) lived and also where Ibrahim(As) and Ismael(as) lived ;)

and ofcourse make hajj.. and umra
salaam aleykum

m_2005
10-29-2005, 01:45 PM

Good choice, I think I would probably travel around different countries for a few years, and then settle somewhere in the middle east, maybe Yemen, or Saudi or Egypt, because then I will have seen the world, and can stay in an muslim country, learning arabic, and in a good environment (Inshallah)

baby_muslimah15
10-29-2005, 01:45 PM
I would wanna move to Saudi arabia, cuz thats home of the muslimz, And the Prophet and hiz Companions, were all there(peace be upon them, Ameen), but I also wanna check out Paris(shopping of course) A gurlz bestfriend(I alwayz say) and last but not least.........China, becuz its CHINA(dunno why I wanna visit or live there)

Shadow
10-29-2005, 01:52 PM
i wanna go to atlantis
i dont like the world much..
saudi arabia is a very warm and dry country so some ppl might not find it suitable if they came from some place like alaska or something..
but if ur there with the intention of prayer and gaining more good deeds n stuff or for learning more about islam and u have the determintaion, then u can succeed there with no problem

Zuko
10-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Okay, I'd pick Egypt..... Why? 'Cause I'm in love with ancient egyptian history...

Genius
10-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Probably Latin America or Japan.

Sanobar
10-29-2005, 03:03 PM
salaam!
well i wud probably settle down in mecca or palestine........ duunoo y but i just like it there!
ma'salamah

Sanobar
10-29-2005, 05:25 PM
salam!
well i have already lived in saudi for quite long.....and ilike living in new places...soo my choice is palestine.....i wudlove to go there at any cost.......! :)
ma'saalamah

~*Sister*~
10-29-2005, 10:46 PM
Salaam,

If i could Live my life I would Live it in Kashmir! my Roots!!

I would also Travel many other countries such as: Morroco, visit the Dome of the Rock (palestine), Saudia Arabia.....

w.salaam

Hinna
10-29-2005, 11:04 PM
First of all I think the poll is limeted to few countries, there are far more muslim countries then those listed.
Everyone is picking Suadi and it would have been my first choice as it has our holy cities, but there is a lot of restiction to live in that country. The restirctions make sense cuz the 2 billion muslim Ummah might have all want to live there. but it is a place i would love to go more often then any other country.

I would live in Pakistan since I already use to live there.And Somali

Hinna
10-29-2005, 11:26 PM
I will love to visit all the muslim countries where i could hear the Athan again five times a day

dmazna
10-29-2005, 11:43 PM

Definitely my choice would be Makkah or Madinah, the two holy cities. I could pray at Masjidilharam or Masjidil Nabawi every day and strengthen my 'ibadah towards Allah s.w.t. Insya Allah.

Safa
10-30-2005, 04:36 AM

Saudi Arabia, because that's my birthplace. I would travel to the rest of the countries, especially Egypt, UAE, Kuwait and Pakistan.

ChasingRainbows
10-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Salam Alaikum,

Madinah, Saudi Arabia. It is the city of Prophet (saw) and it is a very peaceful place to live at and it is also a blessed city. Life in the dessert is just super cool, the sun is always in your face.

Halima
10-30-2005, 08:51 PM
If I lived in another country which would it be?

I would live in Afghanistan so that I can get accustomed to the islamic shariah laws. Secondly, I want to know what it feels like to be a woman over there. If I were to live over there it would be a challenge to me which is why I would like to live over there. I like challenges.

minaz
10-30-2005, 10:16 PM
I'd like to move to Scotland - the council tax isn't as much

aamirsaab
10-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Best watch out for those mad scotsmen, minaz. Never know what they will chuck at you when they "run oota cabers".

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-31-2005, 04:32 AM

i'll surely choose to live in an islamic country where the Shari'ah law is being implemented in accordance to the Qur'an & Sunnah...which country on earth does that now???????????:enough!: :angry2:

Bittersteel
10-31-2005, 04:48 AM
Saudi Arabia.

Ameeratul Layl
10-31-2005, 08:22 AM

Saudi Arabia....Its such a lovely country and I know Id adapt to it pretty easy. I think I'd have a house in Madinah and Makkah....no actually, a palace:giggling: You know wat I mean?lol.

Allah ma3akum:coolsis:

mawa
10-31-2005, 08:47 AM
I would like to live the res of my live in makka why becaus it is a Allahs house and of kors masjidu rasululah and you have to know it is those tawns were masihu dijal (nacudu bilah ) cany inter when he cams the world

Ameeratul Layl
10-31-2005, 08:52 AM

I want to go to saudi and become on of the following (worh there basically):

Dentist for women and Children ONLY
Gynocologist
Midwife
Wakky scientists

But u know wat.....women arent allowed to travel to saudi on their own.:hmm2:

So, for the time being.my dreams are gna have to remain dashed for a while. *doh*

But, if anyone intends to do this exchange trip thing. Madinah is the place to go!!!!!!!

Sanobar
10-31-2005, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

....no actually, a palace:giggling: You know wat I mean?lol.

Allah ma3akum:coolsis:
w/salaam!
well yeah we do knw wat u mean.......:giggling: :rollseyes
ma'salamah

Ameeratul Layl
10-31-2005, 10:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sanobar
w/salaam!
well yeah we do knw wat u mean.......:giggling: :rollseyes
ma'salamah

Okay then....Wat do I mean by the way....? Only joking.....:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Allah ma3ik
*kiss*

MetSudaisTwice
10-31-2005, 11:55 AM
salam
i would live in saudi for all the obvious reasons, the birth place of our Prophet SAW, the two Harams etc
wasalam

meknesi
10-31-2005, 11:57 AM
morocco, syria, palestine, chechnya, saudi arabia, yemen, malaysia, egypt..............

Ameeratul Layl
10-31-2005, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by meknesi
morocco, syria, palestine, chechnya, saudi arabia, yemen, malaysia, egypt..............

I think Id luv to live in KSA but go on hols in the (above) mentioned countries....including...Kuwait, bahrain, Dubai...and so on....:giggling:

Allah ma3ak

meknesi
10-31-2005, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
I think Id luv to live in KSA but go on hols in the (above) mentioned countries....including...Kuwait, bahrain, Dubai...and so on....:giggling:

Allah ma3ak
ok.....:brother:

ummbilal
11-04-2005, 06:02 PM
syria, iknow sisters who have mad hijrah there already and say the syrians are very welcoming to you when they hear you've left the west to be in their country,

my fathers moroccan but i dont fancy living/ bringing up my kids there.

Muhammad
11-07-2005, 01:55 PM

Threads merged.

Samee
11-07-2005, 08:18 PM

Oh Lord, just the thought of being able to offer 5 prayers daily in the Harams kills me...

anatolian
02-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Well, there is no place like home! :D

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 10:05 PM
i kno the bestest place which isnt even on the list because of its..um..awesomeness.. right here... on the chair which is in a room which is in a house, on a street in a city, in a county, in a state in a country in a continent in the world.... the best country..U.S!! jk hell no yeah right hahahaha... no... saudi arabia...

taybe smiler
02-05-2008, 11:12 PM
palestine
sheeshan chechen
Saudi 'Arabia
Pakistan
afghanistan
iraq
kashmeer

syed_z
11-21-2015, 03:32 AM
Salaam...

The Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) prophesied that condition of the Ummah in the following words after his passing away in to the realm of Ghaib (Unseen)...

Narrated Nauman Ibn Bashir (r.a) that the Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu Alaohi Wassallam) said “The period of Prophethood will remain among you so long as Allah wills, then He shall cause it to end. After that, there will be Khilafah among you on the pattern of Prophethood, and this will last as long as Allah wills, and then He shall cause it to end. After that, there will be a reign of oppressive monarchy, and this will also last as long as Allah wills, and then He shall cause it to end. After that there will be a period of enslavement, and this will last as long as Allah wills, then He shall cause it to end. Finally, there will again be Khilafah on the pattern of Prophethood.” (Musnad Ahmad)

....as per many Scholars of Islam we're living in the times on enslavement period which our beloved Prophet (saw) prophesied. In this age the Muslims are fleeing times of Fitnah in the Muslim countries and some are even making their way to Europe for a better life. May Allah (swt) help our brothers and sisters in Islam suffering.

syed_z
11-21-2015, 03:50 AM
Spiritual Meaning of Hijrah....Hijrah doesn't only mean leaving one's land for the sake of preservation of faith...

Surah Al Baqara Verse 218

Verily, they who have attained to faith, and they who have forsaken the domain of evil (alladhina hajaru) and are striving hard in God's cause - these it is who may loo forward to God's grace: for God is much Forgiving, a Dispenser of Grace.

Allama Muhammad Assad comments "The expression Alladhina Hajaru (lit. "those who have forsaken their homelands") denotes, primarily, the early Meccan Muslims, who migrated..........Ever since the early days of Islam the term Hijrah has had a spiritual connotation as well - namely, a "forsaking of the domain of evil" and turning towards God: and since this spiritual connotation applies both to the historical Muhajiroon ("emigrants") of early Islam and to all the believers of later times who forsake all that is sinful and "migrate unto God", I am using this expression frequently."

Abz2000
11-21-2015, 05:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
Spiritual Meaning of Hijrah....Hijrah doesn't only mean leaving one's land for the sake of preservation of faith...

Surah Al Baqara Verse 218

Verily, they who have attained to faith, and they who have forsaken the domain of evil (alladhina hajaru) and are striving hard in God's cause - these it is who may loo forward to God's grace: for God is much Forgiving, a Dispenser of Grace.

Allama Muhammad Assad comments "The expression Alladhina Hajaru (lit. "those who have forsaken their homelands") denotes, primarily, the early Meccan Muslims, who migrated..........Ever since the early days of Islam the term Hijrah has had a spiritual connotation as well - namely, a "forsaking of the domain of evil" and turning towards God: and since this spiritual connotation applies both to the historical Muhajiroon ("emigrants") of early Islam and to all the believers of later times who forsake all that is sinful and "migrate unto God", I am using this expression frequently."
God knows what type of 'Allama he was, more like the classic apologist uncle tom face required by the colonialists and saudi mafia during times of unrest whose fame was splashed all over the place by the zionists before embarking on his mission, he appeared more like the jewish version of lawrence. Then he ended up helping to create the Islamic state of pakistan run by secular kafir laws while the british and americans created the jewish state of israel run by secular kafir laws.

During his stay in*Saudi Arabia, he spent time with*Bedouins*and enjoyed close company of*Ibn Saud—the founder of modern*Saudi Arabia.
He also carried out a secret mission for*Ibn Saud*to trace the sources of funding for the*Ikhwan Revolt.
Due to these activities, he was dubbed in a*Haaretz*article as "Leopold of Arabia"—hinting similarity of his activities to those of*Lawrence of Arabia.
On his visit to*India, Asad became friends with*Muslim*poet-philosopher*Muhammad Iqbal*who persuaded him to abandon his eastward travels and "help elucidate the intellectual premises of the future*Islamic state".

He also spent five years in*internment*by the*British Government*at the outbreak of*World War II.

On*14 August*1947, Asad received*Pakistani citizenship*and later served at several*bureaucratic*and diplomatic positions including the*Directorof Department of Islamic Reconstruction, Deputy Secretary (Middle East Division) in the*Foreign Ministry of Pakistan*and*Pakistan's*Envoy*to the United Nations.

In the West, Asad rose to prominence as a writer with his best-selling autobiography,*The Road to Mecca.
Later, after seventeen years of*scholarly*research, he published his*magnum opus:*The Message of the Qur'an—an*English translation*and*commentary*of theQuran.*The book, along with the*translations*of*Pickthall*and*Yusuf Ali, is regarded as one of the most influential translations of the*modern era.
An ardent proponent of*Ijtihad*and*rationality*in interpreting*religious texts, he dedicates his works:لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَto People who Think.
In 2008, the entrance square to the*UN Office*in Vienna was named*Muhammad Asad Platz*in commemoration of his work as a "religious bridge-builder".

Asad has been described by his*biographers*as "Europe's gift to*Islam"
and "A*Mediator*between*Islam*and the West".
“Islam should be presented without any fanaticism.
Without any stress on our having the only possible way and the others are lost.
Moderation in all forms is a basic demand of*Islam.”
—* Muhammad Asad

With statements like that, no wonder the media paint people who state that those who die without accepting Islam after having been presented it will go to hell - as fringe extremists. How do you think they'll answer before Allah on the day of judgement having misled people who will hold them to blame?

Narrated Abu Huraira (RadhiAllahu anhu):
The Prophet (SAW) said, “While a man was riding a cow, it turned towards him and said, ‘I have not been created for this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for sloughing.” The Prophet added, “I, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar believe in the story.”

The Prophet went on, “A wolf caught a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said,

‘Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when there will be no shepherd for it except me?’

“After narrating it, the Prophet said, “I, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar too believe it.”
Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, “Abu Bakr and ‘Umar were not present then.”.....

Excerpt from: [Al Bukhari, Book 39, Hadith 517]

http://authentichadiths.blogspot.com...imals.html?m=1

Physicist
11-21-2015, 08:47 AM
I've been considering UAE as a favorite destination, was impressed by Abu Dhabi scientific/technology development programs.
But what i've read recently about slavery in Dubai put me in doubts.
The same about Malaysia, closest to my current location but also being blamed for human trafficking.
I'm in doubts now...
When choosing destination, one must consider not only holiness of the place but also accordance of his way.

AhmedGassama
11-21-2015, 02:53 PM
Funny, i didn't saw Tunisia in the list! not even TuniSyria! :D

Scimitar
11-21-2015, 03:31 PM
Be a traveller in this world, and a resident in the next.

Scimi

Abz2000
11-21-2015, 05:44 PM
England or America or Bangladesh, maybe France since the weather's good - if they repent and establish the rule of Allah in it's entirety now that they've learnt how to run an Islamic caliphate and have the ability to implement it. Then we'd all be able to travel through the earth if we ever felt bored.
Primarily, any place where the rule of Quran is fully implented and the courts rule with shariah rather than corrupt lewdness, middle east seems likely in the case of differences since they're the majority Muslim countries. It really hot there though, but hey, the fire of hell is hotter.

ardianto
11-22-2015, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
Funny, i didn't saw Tunisia in the list! not even TuniSyria! :D
Indonesia is also not on the list although it has the biggest population of Muslims. But I understand. For those who prefer conservative Muslim society, Indonesia is not a choice. I've ever found few comment from Muslims in other countries that consider Indonesian Muslims as liberal, although actually not. Indonesian Muslims just moderate.

I found too a comment that regard Indonesia as "the garbage bin of Muslim's thoughts" because it accommodate the thoughts that considered as deviant in some other Muslim societies. But actually it show the open mindedness of Indonesian Muslims. And this is why I am happy being Indonesian Muslim. Also there is something in Indonesia that not every Muslim society have, the high respect on women.

Scimitar
11-22-2015, 10:51 PM
Bintang might have something to do with that :D

Scimi

syed_z
11-23-2015, 12:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I found too a comment that regard Indonesia as "the garbage bin of Muslim's thoughts" because it accommodate the thoughts that considered as deviant in some other Muslim societies. But actually it show the open mindedness of Indonesian Muslims. And this is why I am happy being Indonesian Muslim. Also there is something in Indonesia that not every Muslim society have, the high respect on women.

MashA'Allah I know for sure that Indonesia brothers and sisters are full of zeal and faith and they love Islam. I've heard much good from scholars about Indonesia Muslims. Whoever believes that being narrow minded is following True Islam is just ignorant.

I've heard much good about Indonesia and Muslims there. I've been with them in Hajj and brothers from Iran and Indonesia were loving and great, I love them MashA'Allah.

AhmedGassama
11-23-2015, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Indonesia is also not on the list although it has the biggest population of Muslims. But I understand. For those who prefer conservative Muslim society, Indonesia is not a choice. I've ever found few comment from Muslims in other countries that consider Indonesian Muslims as liberal, although actually not. Indonesian Muslims just moderate.

You are right and i personally think that Indonesia and Malaysia are the best two Muslim countries.

However, you said that not every Muslim society have higher respect for woman, you must be crazy to say that about north African countries like Tunisia, Syria, Leabanon and Egypt.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.