/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Three Tough Questions

Ra`eesah
05-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

{Mods i apologize in advance if this is not in its correct section}

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time.
When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 questions.
Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar.

Young Man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?
Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and insha-Allah
(God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.
Young Man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.
Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah SubHana Wa Ta`ala.
Young Man:I have 3 questions:
1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.
2. What is takdir (fate)?
3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?
Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard.

Young Man:(feeling pain): Why do you get angry at me?
Scholar: I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your three questions.
Young Man: I really don't understand.
Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?
Young Man:Of course, I felt the pain.
Scholar:So do you believe that pain exists?
Young Man: Yes
Scholar:Show me the shape of the pain!
Young Man: I cannot.
Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape.
Scholar: Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?
Young Man: No.
Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?
Scholar:That is takdir (fate).
Scholar: My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?
Young Man: It is created from skin.
Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?
Young Man: Skin.
Young Man: In pain.
Scholar: Even though Shaitan (Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants, insha-Allah (God willing), the hell will become a very painful place for Shaitan (Devil).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
05-03-2005, 10:15 AM
Subhanallah

I have seen many versions of this, but not this one.

barakallah feeki

Ra`eesah
05-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Assalamu'ALaykum

This is my Fav version... its just so simple and clear cut. I have read other versions but this is the first and the only one i really liked..

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-03-2005, 05:22 PM
But the real story is about Imaam Abu Hanifa, is it not?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
05-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum

But the real story is about Imaam Abu Hanifa, is it not?
It is similar, here is the true story of Abu Hanafi.

Many years ago, during the time of the Tabi'in (the generation of Muslims after the Sahabah), Baghdad was a great city of Islam. In fact, it was the capital of the Islamic Empire and, because of the great number of scholars who lived there, it was the centre of Islamic knowledge.

One day, the ruler of Rome at the time sent an envoy to Baghdad with three challenges for the Muslims. When the messenger reached the city, he informed the khalifah that he had three questions which he challenged the Muslims to answer.

The khalifah gathered together all the scholars of the city and the Roman messenger climbed upon a high platform and said, "I have come with three questions. If you answer them, then I will leave with you a great amount of wealth which I have brought from the king of Rome." As for the questions, they were: "What was there before Allah?" "In which direction does Allah face?" "What is Allah engaged in at this moment?"

The great assembly of people were silent. (Can you think of answers to these questions?) In the midst of these brilliant scholars and students of Islam was a man looking on with his young son. "O my dear father! I will answer him and silence him!" said the youth. So the boy sought the permission of the khalifah to give the answers and he was given the permission to do so.

The Roman addressed the young Muslim and repeated his first question, "What was there before Allah?" The boy asked, "Do you know how to count?" "Yes," said the man.

"Then count down from ten!" So the Roman counted down, "ten, nine, eight..." until he reached "one" and he stopped counting "But what comes before 'one'?" asked the boy.

"There is nothing before one- that is it!" said the man. "Well then, if there obviously is nothing before the arithmetic 'one', then how do you expect that there should be anything before the 'One' who is Absolute Truth, All-Eternal, Everlasting the First, the Last, the Manifest, the Hidden?"

Now the man was surprised by this direct answer which he could not dispute. So he asked, "Then tell me, in which direction is Allah facing?"

"Bring a candle and light it," said the boy, "and tell me in which direction the flame is facing." "But the flame is just light- it spreads in each of the four directions, North, South, East and West. It does not face any one direction only," said the man in wonderment.

The boy cried, "Then if this physical light spreads in all four directions such that you cannot tell me which way it faces, then what do you expect of the Nur-us-Samawati-wal-'Ard: Allah - the Light of the Heavens and the Earth!? Light upon Light, Allah faces all directions at all times."

The Roman was stupefied and astounded that here was a young child answering his challenges in such a way that he could not argue against the proofs. So, he desperately wanted to try his final question. But before doing so, the boy said, "Wait! You are the one who is asking the questions and I am the one who is giving the answer to these challenges. It is only fair that you should come down to where I am standing and that I should go up where you are right now, in order that the answers may be heard as clearly as the questions."

This seemed reasonable to the Roman, so he came down from where he was standing and the boy ascended the platform. Then the man repeated his final challenge, "Tell me, what is Allah doing at this moment?"

The boy proudly answered, "At this moment, when Allah found upon this high platform a liar and mocker of Islam, He caused him to descend and brought him low. And as for the one who believed in the Oneness of Allah, He raised him up and established the Truth Every day He exercises (universal) power (Surah 55 ar-Rahman, Verse 29)." The Roman had nothing to say except to leave and return back to his country, defeated. Meanwhile, this young boy grew up to become one of the most famous scholars of Islam. Allah, the Exalted, blessed him with special wisdom and knowledge of the deen.

His name was Abu Hanifah (rahmatullah 'alayhi- Allah have mercy on him)

basha
05-04-2005, 03:50 AM
MODERATOR'S COMMENT: SECTARIAN ISSUES ARE NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE REFER TO FORUM RULES.

SECONDLY, THE FALSE STORY YOU POSTED HAS BEEN ANSWERED HERE:
http://www.alinaam.org.za/library/hanafi-jafar.htm

basha
05-05-2005, 02:49 AM
Asalam brother al-ansar, I did not mean to inflame at all but to simply post an article as others had. Prophet Mohammad will not be very proud to see that you are FORCING YOUR OPINION down people's throat. Inshallah, you will be not be forgiven for having such character. Brother surely you should know that there is great responsibility in being a moderator, you need to have an even handed approach. You are only here as a moderator to ensure that things dont get out of hand, and You are not here as a moderator SO YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR VIEW OVER OTHER PEOPLES VIEW. This clearly means you have abused the authority that has been placed in your hand. Even if you are doing the ring thing, with right intentions, it is not Islamic, becuase there is no justification for being unjust, none. Please try to understand this brother, what you are doing is wrong, we as muslims are brothers, not enemies of each other that we should be acting as such. You have broken my heart brother, you truly have.

Ra`eesah
05-05-2005, 03:02 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Well sister basha, indeed what u have to say is right but there is no need for saying it in public and displaying the Brothers Sin/mistake. If there is something we must say to each other to correct each other we must do it the way our beloved nabi s.a.w taught us,and not embarrass each other.

May Allah correct our intentions and keep us sincere...

~Ameen~

basha
05-05-2005, 03:13 AM
Im not a sister, lol, jus a brother. And thank you sister for bringing that up cuz it is important to hide others' sins but I felt as if I needed to say it for their to be progress. If I did it just to make the brother look bad, astagfirullah, I wouldnt have posted to the public. In other words, I was hoping that the public would see the offense and thus side with me against the brother so it doesnt happen again. God knows my intentions, that I did not mean any harm to anyone.

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-05-2005, 03:42 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by basha
Asalam brother al-ansar, I did not mean to inflame at all but to simply post an article as others had.
Nor did I mean to inflame at all, but to simply follow the forum rules.

format_quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
11. No sectarian issues allowed. We are promoting the unity of Islam. Allah (Exalted is He) said in Surah Al-An'âm, verse 159:

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.
As a Moderator, it is my duty to ensure that forum guidelines are being followed. Your post was attacking sunnis, by claiming that Imaam Abu Hanifa had deviant ideas, yet no one believes in those ideas. I fail to see how removing a post against forum rules constitutes injustice. Your post clearly was condemning sunnis and promoting shias. This is sectarianism. As you said we are muslim brothers, so why would you create these barriers between you and I?

However, I'm an open person. i'm open to criticism. I don't think that I'm always right, and if I make a mistake may Allah swt forgive me. If you found my conduct inappropriate as a moderator, you're welcome to complain to the administration either through a thread in the comments and suggestion section or through private messages.

It seems to me that this is the result of confusion because you did not take the time to read the forum rules. Had you done so, you would have known that this is a Muslim forum, not a sectarian forum.

Secondly, you suggest that I'm forcing my ideas upon others. If that was the case I would have responded to your post with large articles and gone into debate, etc. I didn't present any ideas, I only removed the post and placed a clarification.

If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to post/ask them. :)

:w:

Hijabi
07-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Three Questions

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time.
When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 questions.

Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?
Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and insha-Allah
(God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.
Young man : Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.
Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah SubHana Wa Ta`ala.
Young Man: I have 3 questions:
3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Young Man (feeling pain): Why do you get angry at me?
Young Man: Of course, I felt the pain.
Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?
Young Man: Yes
Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain!
Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape.
Scholar: That is takdir (fate).
Scholar: Even though Shaitan (Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants, insha-Allah (God willing), the hell will become a very painful place for Shaitan (Devil).

junna1
07-09-2005, 01:03 AM

Masha allah, jazakallah for posting that sis. :applaud:

Bittersteel
07-09-2005, 03:16 AM
nice I love such stories.

Hijabi
07-09-2005, 07:42 AM
Walaykum Assalam!

Jazak'Allah, for the sweet comments :sister:

Afghan_Hijabi
07-10-2005, 03:09 AM
:SL:

jazakallah for posting the story. My parents used to tell me that story when i was a kid. :)

Angel24
07-10-2005, 03:44 AM
that was a nice story...
Jazakallah for posting it sis...
i have heard one like it but it was cool... :)

ummAbdillah
11-23-2005, 05:47 PM
:w: brother & sisters, here is a lovly story i wanna share with u... hope u like it:coolious: am sorry if there's a similar thread!!!

Slapping is my answer

As the story goes, there was a young man who had gone overseas to study. When he returned, he had an great urge to have some of his questions answered. He put them to a local scholar of Islam:

Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and InshaAllah (God willing), I will be able to answer your questions. Young man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.
Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala).
Young Man: I have 3 questions: Does God exist? If so, show me His shape. What is takdir (faith)? If Satan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Satan (Devil) and the Hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Young Man: Yes.
Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?
Scholar: That is takdir (fate)........ My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?
Scholar: Even though Satan (Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants, Inshallah (God willing), the hell will become a very painful place for Satan (Devil).

Umm Yoosuf
11-23-2005, 05:52 PM
Allahu Akbar!!!! Thats was good read. I haven't read it before. Good post sis :)

Bittersteel
11-23-2005, 06:02 PM
heard it quite a lot of time before.

TEH
11-23-2005, 06:04 PM

Masha Allah...

:D

ummAbdillah
11-23-2005, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
heard it quite a lot of time before.
on this forum??

h1jabi_sista
11-23-2005, 06:11 PM
as salam alaikum!
subhanallah, that was a good read, jazakallah khair for sharing!!!!

*charisma*
11-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazak Allah khair sis..great post.

fi aman allah
w'salaam

Salema
11-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Mashaallah..great post..thnxs 4 shring..!

Ansar Al-'Adl
11-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Threads merged. Please search before posting!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-24-2005, 12:57 AM

Masha'Allah, beautiful story:peace:

star2005
05-13-2006, 10:10 PM
3 questions

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 questions. Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar.

Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta'ala )'s slaves and insha-Allah (God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.

Young man : Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah(SubHana Wa Ta'ala).

Young Man (feeling pain): Why do you get angry with me?

Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape......... Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

Scholar: That is takdir (fate)........ My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

Al-Mu'min
05-13-2006, 10:15 PM
interesting stuff. I feel for the kid though..ouch.

Sister_6038
05-24-2006, 08:16 PM
There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a
long
time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a
religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3
Questions.

Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and
Insha-Allah (God willing), I will be able to answer your
questions.
Young man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were
not able to answer my questions.
Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah(SubHana Wa
Ta`ala).
Young Man: I have 3
questions:
2. What is thaqdir (fate)?
3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end
he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It
certainly will not hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell
were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Scholar: I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your three
questions.
Scholar: How do you feel after I
slapped you?
Scholar: Show me the shape of the
pain!

Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's
existence without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you
dream that you will be slapped by me?

Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me,
today?
Scholar: That is takdir (fate) my second answer........ My hand
that I used to slap you, what is it created from?
Young Man: It is created from
flesh.
Scholar: How about your face, what is it created
from?
Young Man: Flesh.

Scholar: Thats it. this is my third answer, Even though Shaitan
Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah
wants, insha-Allah (God willing), the hell will become a very
painful place for Shaitan.

Allah said:
If you are ashamed of me, I will
be ashamed of you."

Mawaddah
05-24-2006, 08:19 PM
I read this before, only it was in a Malay version and they made it into some kinda joke or something
But it's really interesting!! Jazakillah Khair sis

amirah_87
05-25-2006, 01:57 PM
HMMMMM...... interestin' !!!!!!!

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Oh yeah seen thsi before. Next time someone asks me these questions i'll slap them LOL. Nha joking, but still interesting to re-read.

Ayesha Rana
05-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Hey this is really good Masha'Allah though i dunno if alot of people would take a slap calmly.

unknown_JJ
05-31-2006, 10:27 PM

there was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious cholar or any expert who could answer his 3 Questions.

Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar. Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?

Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and Insha Allah God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.

Young man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah( SubHana Wa Ta`ala).

3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard. Young Man (feeling pain): Why do you get angry at me?

Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

young Man: No.

Scholar: That is takdir (fate) my second answer........ My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

Young Man: It is created from flesh.

Scholar: Thats it. this is my third answer, Even though Shaitan (Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants, insha-Allah (God willing), the hell will become a very painful place for Shaitan

Allah said: "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you."

If you are not ashamed, pass this message on...only if you believe.

"Yes, I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior.
Alllah keeps me going day & night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah,
I can do everything. Allah is my strength.”

saad52988
05-31-2006, 10:32 PM
salaam,
thats nice, keep up the good work!!
may ALLAH(SWT) reeward you!!!!!!!!!!!1

Woodrow
05-31-2006, 10:50 PM
Jazakallahu Khairan

habib
06-04-2006, 07:24 PM
A Scholar Answers

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 questions. Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar.

Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and insha-Allah (God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.

Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah(SubHana Wa Ta`ala ).

Scholar: That is takdir (fate).

Muhammad
06-06-2006, 12:11 AM

5 Threads merged.

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-06-2006, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu alaikum

It is similar, here is the true story of Abu Hanafi.
The story was a bit wrong. Imam Abu Hanifah (may Allah have mercy on him) was a grown man when he answered those questions.

Hijaabi22
06-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Nyc 1

itsme
09-26-2006, 03:41 PM
There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 Questions. Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar.

Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and Insha-Allah (God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.

Young man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah(SubHana Wa Ta`ala).

3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Scholar: That is takdir (fate) my second answer........ My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

Young Man: It is created from flesh.

Scholar: Thats it. this is my third answer, Even though Shaitan (Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants, insha-Allah (God willing), the hell will become a very painful place for Shaitan.

I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior.
Allah keeps me going day & night. Without Allah, I am no one.
But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength.

May help u all succeed in this life and in the Hereafter... Ameen

Kidman
09-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Salaam,

I remember hearing that before, but forgot it till now, thanks for the post, this time i hope to remember this story.

sacred_rose
09-27-2006, 05:00 AM
i liked that story a great of answering these questions is this true or was it made up anyways that scholar was very intelligent and a quick thinker:)

Inshallah
09-27-2006, 05:08 AM
Yeah nice post....

Abdulwaheed
09-27-2006, 05:12 AM
That is a very good post. Repeat posts are bound to happen because this forum is pretty big. Its the first time im seeing it though :)

jameelash
05-22-2007, 03:05 AM
salam

Three Tough Questions

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his Three Questions.

"Who are you? Can you answer my questions?," asked the young man

"I am one of Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala)'s slaves and Insha'Allah (God willing), I will be able to answer your questions," replied the Scholar.

"Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions," replied the young boy

"I will try my best, with the help of Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala)"

"I have 3 questions," began the boy

Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard!

The young man, who was shocked and hurt by the slap became confused, "Why do are you angry at me?" he asked

"I am not angry," answered the scholar, "The slap is my answer to your three questions."

"I really don't understand," the young man said. He was really confused.

The scholar began to explain, "How did you feel after I slapped you?," he asked

"Of course, I felt the pain. it hurt," he replied

"So do you believe that pain exists?" the scholar asked

"Yes."

"Now Show me the shape of the pain!" said the wise Scholar

"I cannot," the young man replied

"That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?," the ascholar replied

"No"

"Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?," the scholar continued

"No."

"That is takdir (fate)........" The scholar continued, "My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?"

"It is created from flesh," replied the young man

"How about your face, what is it created from?"

"Flesh, as well" replied the young man

"How did you feel after I slapped you?"

"In pain."

"Even though Shaitan (satan) and Jahunnum (Hell-fire) were created from fire, if Allah wants, insha'Allah (God willing), the Hell-fire will become a very painful place for Shaitan (Devil)" ended the wise Scholar.

The wise Scholar had answered all three of the tough questions by one slap.

05-22-2007, 02:15 PM
Good post Mashaallah :)

adeel
05-24-2007, 07:31 PM
LOL that is really clever Mashallah haha :D.
Good post :D

Nabooly
05-25-2007, 01:40 AM
Masha' Allah
That guy surly learned something. The does God exist question is one that irritates me deeply! All you haveto do is look out your window and you can obviously see that God does exist!!

Great Post!

S.A.
05-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Excellent ! Excellent ! and Excellent!!

Mashallah what a wise explanation of some of the toughest questions .

Beautiful post. :thumbs_up

SwiftSword
05-25-2007, 11:09 PM
wow

ABDUL HAQ
05-28-2007, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameela
salam

Three Tough Questions

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his Three Questions.

"I am one of Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala)'s slaves and Insha'Allah (God willing), I will be able to answer your questions," replied the Scholar.

"Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions," replied the young boy

The young man, who was shocked and hurt by the slap became confused, "Why do are you angry at me?" he asked

"I am not angry," answered the scholar, "The slap is my answer to your three questions."

"Yes."

"That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?," the ascholar replied

"No"

"Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?," the scholar continued

"No."

"That is takdir (fate)........" The scholar continued, "My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?"

"In pain."

"Even though Shaitan (satan) and Jahunnum (Hell-fire) were created from fire, if Allah wants, insha'Allah (God willing), the Hell-fire will become a very painful place for Shaitan (Devil)" ended the wise Scholar.

:thumbs_up

ALHAMDULILLAH

asadxyz
05-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Assalaamo Alaikum:

Excellent repy by the scholar.
I appreciate this posting.
:thumbs_up :)

Rafeeq
05-29-2007, 07:40 PM
appriciated jameela

3isha
05-30-2007, 11:45 AM
MAshalallah
wow!!!
lol

tears4husain
06-02-2007, 08:09 PM
:sl: that was very good crazy way to learn though :w:

UmmHasan
06-02-2007, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameela
salam

Three Tough Questions

"Yes."

"No"

"No."

"In pain."

have read of it some where in a book
subhanallah
wht a wise scholar
wasalam
-Hafsah

Al-Muntaqim
06-12-2007, 02:03 AM
very wise indeed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.