/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help me with 99 names of allah

tausif
06-14-2005, 10:03 PM
salaam

i heard 99 names of allah
i wanted it but it does not say the artist so never knew who it was by and wanted fellow muslims to help
below is the link from were u can hear it

http://www.load-islam.com/C/Media/Miscellaneous/

if anyones got it or knows a site were i can get it from please message me and let me know

allah hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-05-2005, 11:24 AM
:sl:

I think that nasheed is by Kamaluddin, whose site is still in progress. See the threads entitled Kamaluddin for more info.

amina ismail
07-13-2005, 11:08 AM
asalamu alikum tausif
u can learn ALLAH'S 99 names from the tabe or cd which is called
bismillahi of yusuf islam and zain bhikha

amina ismail
07-13-2005, 11:10 AM
or go to this website islamcan.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbdurRaoofKhan
10-14-2006, 09:22 PM
:sl: I have One i uploaded it on rapidshare for u ppl by the way i new and i dont know whether it is permissible to post the rapidshare link any pls inform me if so

the link is
http://rapidshare.de/files/36761782/..._asma.mp3.html
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.