/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran Help

jzadran1
09-27-2006, 07:59 AM
As- Salam Alkyum

First of all i hope everyone has a blessed Ramadan. Recently the majid i attnd has a contest of top prize being a trip to umrah. Now i have to ans the questions one for every night of ramadan, A winner will be chosen at random.

I am stuck with the question what is the dua in the second surah when a tragedy happens and what are the characteristics of some one who seeks repentance?, Now I would like some hint sto get to the answer please. Any help is appericiated . Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzadran1
09-27-2006, 06:21 PM
as salam alkyum

Thanks for the reply, but if I am chosen for the grand prize i will owe it to bring u back something. Please don't just post the answer cry: but to look at certain ayahs.:w:

The Ruler
09-27-2006, 08:33 PM
:sl:

^ u cheatr :p....ur sposd ta find it out 4 ursel :p

:w:

jzadran1
09-28-2006, 07:42 PM

First of all i clearly stated that the answer only is not what i am looking for.
Please read before you write :grumbling

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
09-28-2006, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzadran1

First of all i clearly stated that the answer only is not what i am looking for.
Please read before you write :grumbling
k k chill...i was only kiddin n i guess wAkky was only tryin ta hlp :D

jzadran1
09-30-2006, 10:08 PM

Ok sorry to sound mean Glacier but when it comes to the quran i dont cheat.

ok the next question "when the non believers approach the hell fire they have a dialogue between them and allah swt " what surah does this take place in?

jzadran1
10-07-2006, 11:35 PM
as salam ailkyum

okay i really need help

in juz 14 a town well composed from all aspects received a garment of hunger what did they do?

IbnAbdulHakim
10-07-2006, 11:40 PM
what surah?

jzadran1
10-10-2006, 07:19 PM
– Al Hijr 1 – An Nahl 128

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.