/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want everybody's opinion on this (plz)

Mike
09-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Hi
OK, see that's me since a long while
ummm I don't want anything, really nothing i want, i have no whishes, no ambitions, life is very boring to me, why is that, do you know, is this normal?
I don't want anybody just wanna be alone. i'm like that since many years
actually i was a lonely kid as well, i prefered to be so

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bint_muhammed
09-27-2006, 04:46 PM
wow! have you had a hard childhood or felt abondon or left out? (u dont me askin) sometimes people feel like you do when they have had an unfortunate childhood. if its the case see someone about it, or get out there and try to find something that interest you, theres lots of career paths, hobbies that will catch your attention.
salam

Curaezipirid
09-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Alaikumassalam,

There are many factors causal to such feelings. Much of it could be attributed to the time and place of your birth. I do not mean this in the sense of astrology which is usually the work of shaytan; but rather only that there are larger forces than we can comprehend at work in Allah upon each and ever one of us. Each of us is unique and experiencing this age and all of modern society uniquely.

When a feeling sustains a constance; that it has been true in every instance of your life; then it is more likely to be a causal factor of who you really are inside. That is, when any specific comprehension or feeling of certainty is connected with actual Soul, it sustains a truth of constance in every single circumstance. Every place, every company, every time, in every comparison the same. If that is the case then the understanding is essential to your being and it is proper that you regard it as worthy.

Boredom is amply worthy. Most folk are altogether too interested in matters that are not of their own mind. So I will leave this post at that, in the expectation that you are a person whom can work through any enquiry into your self best alone.

wasalam

Kittygyal
09-27-2006, 05:06 PM
salam.
humm.. am like that at times, i just want everyone to leave me alone but actually good feeling && also i think it's best to stay alone because i think by being alone is better but i mean your love ones being alive aswel :(
w.salam

p.s *am in a hurry i gotcha go so yeah sowiee if i don't make sense will get back to you A.s.ap inshallah for now have fun lonley boy :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
09-27-2006, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mike
Hi
ummm I don't want anything, really nothing i want, i have no whishes, no ambitions, life is very boring to me, why is that, do you know, is this normal?
Allahu akbar ! Now all u need to do is feel the beauty of the pleasure of Allah (by performing righteous deeds/praying tahajjud etc etc) and trust me someone like you, mashAllah you will get hooked ;)

:salamext:

~Stranger~
09-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Hi
:sl:
i dont think theres anything wrong with this (well probably coz im exactly like u subhanallah)
:w:

fatima_01
09-27-2006, 08:57 PM
tht makes 2 of us mike:p im just as xcitin as u

MinAhlilHadeeth
09-27-2006, 09:00 PM

I say take brother Mazed's advice. Read into Islam, and you will see what your purpose in life is, and what your ambitions should be. You will find peace and solace in reading the kalaam-Allah, trust me.:)

:wasalamex

DigitalStorm82
09-27-2006, 09:29 PM
When I read your post... the first thought that came to mind...

You dont love this dunya. May Allah bless you.

~Stranger~
09-27-2006, 09:34 PM
tht makes 2 of us mike im just as xcitin as u
actually 3 :okay:
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Stranger~
i dont think theres anything wrong with this (well probably coz im exactly like u subhanallah)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-27-2006, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82

same here :)

if only everyone cud reach this understanding :)

limitless
09-27-2006, 10:14 PM

I feel mike's pain. I feel that way frequently, way too much :cry: . But I guess i have changed a bit, not too much. I talk, but still feel that loneliness. I read Qur'an and then I don't feel lonely, but as soon as I stop, or read enough for a day, i feel lonely and lost in thought.

Here is a solution to you: Go outside and volunteer in a musjid, help out others, pray five salahs, give advise (become a junoir type of counsellor), and read Qur'an, and just keep yourself busy in anyway. This helped me greatly, I still feel lonely, so I adapted another activity or habit, to keep praying in my mind as much as i can. Try these things Mike, I am very sure it will help you out :) .

Kamilah
09-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Masha'Allah bro, attachment and chasing this world results in nothing at the end of our lives. so long as you make plenty of Ibaadah and do things Solely for the Sake of Allah(swt) then thats a blessing i suppose.... Allahu'Alam.

we must all bear in mind, our Prophet(saw) lived his life as we human beings do, ur family have rights over us, our body has rights over us.

TheRightPathI
09-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi

Salam, You know bro I'm exactly like that also.... Yeah, it does get very lonely like that at times, but, the number one solution is to read the Quran and do other acts of Ibadah like brother Mazed and limitless said. You should inshallah find a deep sense of fulfillment in your life.

Mike
09-28-2006, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ya_Giney
wow! have you had a hard childhood or felt abondon or left out? (u dont me askin) sometimes people feel like you do when they have had an unfortunate childhood. if its the case see someone about it, or get out there and try to find something that interest you, theres lots of career paths, hobbies that will catch your attention.
salam
first of all thank you for your reply, as for my childhood many loved to be my friend but i prefered to be alone, i got whatever i want, my parents bought everything i want and need for me, so i don't think it was an unfortunate childhood, and there is NOTHING interests me ''at all''

Mike
09-28-2006, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
You're not attached to material things, so I say it's a good feeling. :)
very true
btw i'm not sad because i'm going through this experience but is it normal?

IbnAbdulHakim
09-28-2006, 09:37 AM
ive been going through this experience for two years and now i seem like the happiest person :D lol, trust me mike, its all about pleasing Allah, once Allah is pleased wiv you jannah is next ;) and thats we're we'll have interest in EVERYTHING :)

:peace: :salamext:

Mike
09-28-2006, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
When a feeling sustains a constance; that it has been true in every instance of your life; then it is more likely to be a causal factor of who you really are inside.
And is this normal? that's my question?
format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
Boredom is amply worthy. Most folk are altogether too interested in matters that are not of their own mind.
i can't do this , i tried but couldn't continue

Mike
09-28-2006, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
humm.. am like that at times, i just want everyone to leave me alone but actually good feeling && also i think it's best to stay alone because i think by being alone is better but i mean your love ones being alive aswel :(
w.salam

p.s *am in a hurry i gotcha go so yeah sowiee if i don't make sense will get back to you A.s.ap inshallah for now have fun lonley boy :p
ok sister , so see you later :)
yeah i'm the lonely guy very lonely but not sad at all

Helena
09-28-2006, 09:45 AM
am abit confused.....ur prob or matter is that u dnt feel attached to this dunya....jus wanna sit alone in one place?......

being lonely...wot do u exactly do?.............can clarify plz...

IbnAbdulHakim
09-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Mike why dont you research on Islam and make that a hobby, just a thought :)

Mike
09-28-2006, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
Allahu akbar ! Now all u need to do is feel the beauty of the pleasure of Allah (by performing righteous deeds/praying tahajjud etc etc) and trust me someone like you, mashAllah you will get hooked ;)

i am feeling that, i like praying and reciting Quran etc actually the one who is in my heart is Allah
Wa Alaykum asalam

Mike
09-28-2006, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Stranger~
Wa Alaikum asalam
wow really nice to know that, i'm sorry if you don't like it, myself i like it, do you like it?

Mike
09-28-2006, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01
tht makes 2 of us mike:p im just as xcitin as u
i think we are three now! 2 girls and a guy
really love to know more about it if you don't mind

Helena
09-28-2006, 09:57 AM
mashalah bro mike...this is certainly signs of high iman in urself....

the one rejects the dunya...and being cmpleted in the way of Allah(swt)

in a hadith it narrates that:

Abdullah bin mas'ud reported:

The prophet(saw) once recited the verse: And whoever Allah wishes to guide, he opens his heart to islam. Then he explained it by saying, when iman enters the heart, the heart opens up to islam. At that, he was asked, o messenger of Allah is there sign by which this may be recognised? and he said yes, the loss of interest in the place of deception, the longing for the place of eternity, and the preparation for death before it comes.

this cud help u bro?......

Mike
09-28-2006, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed

I say take brother Mazed's advice. Read into Islam, and you will see what your purpose in life is, and what your ambitions should be. You will find peace and solace in reading the kalaam-Allah, trust me.:)

:wasalamex
Wa Alaikum asalam, i do so, i know a lot about islam i'm muslim

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82

how do you want me to love it when people kill each other and don't respect God (i know many atheists) and don't follow islam etc *sigh*
I really don't know how people love this life!!!!!! i do not ask God to have a long life here nor short life (isn't acceptable you know according to a haddeeth)

Kamilah
09-28-2006, 10:08 AM
I've had a brainwave...

bro, why dont you compile your own book?? write your own Islamic book about how to detach oneself from the duniyah

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless
wa alaikum asalam

I feel mike's pain. I feel that way frequently, way too much :cry: . But I guess i have changed a bit, not too much. I talk, but still feel that loneliness. I read Qur'an and then I don't feel lonely, but as soon as I stop, or read enough for a day, i feel lonely and lost in thought.

Here is a solution to you: Go outside and volunteer in a musjid, help out others, pray five salahs, give advise (become a junoir type of counsellor), and read Qur'an, and just keep yourself busy in anyway. This helped me greatly, I still feel lonely, so I adapted another activity or habit, to keep praying in my mind as much as i can. Try these things Mike, I am very sure it will help you out :) .

:w:[/QUOTE]
I'm sure you feel the way I feel, 'cause your solution was what i think is the solution, but i faced some problems plz brothers and sisters bear with me, i love mosques so much and yeah once i became counsellor but the probelm was people who met me they loved me and want to be my friends, something i can't do it i feel that i'm strange between people I DON'T KNOW WHY? they offer so much pure love to me but they don't understand me so i hurt them that made me changed my mind, i'm avoiding people as much as i can, believe ME I CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless
:just keep yourself busy in anyway
i'm looking for something to keep myself busy in it,but i can't find anything suits my ''weirdness'' as people think so

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kamilah
Masha'Allah bro, attachment and chasing this world results in nothing at the end of our lives. so long as you make plenty of Ibaadah and do things Solely for the Sake of Allah(swt) then thats a blessing i suppose.... Allahu'Alam.
the problem is i have a good knowledge of islam and of comparative religion and people say i should share it , but how! i really love to do so, but i don't want to communicate with people, that's hard not because i'm shy no, i just feel that i'm strange, and plus they start to treat me as a noble person something which I HATE IT , they ask me to recite some holy verses on sick people! who i am to do so! i hate this
we must all bear in mind, our Prophet(saw) lived his life as we human beings do, ur family have rights over us, our body has rights over us.
yes , may Allah help us

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TheRightPathI
Salam, You know bro I'm exactly like that also.... Yeah, it does get very lonely like that at times, but, the number one solution is to read the Quran and do other acts of Ibadah like brother Mazed and limitless said. You should inshallah find a deep sense of fulfillment in your life.
dear brother, i do read the Quran and do other acts of Ibadah Alhamdulilah but .....i even not interested in paradise, i mean i'm not worshipping Allah 'cause i want rewards no, i love Allah but i'm not interested in Anything At All. At All my friend, i wake up, sleep, eat, drink, read the Quran, read about Islam, try to help people, feed poor animals etc but what then,what next? i think i'm not useful to this world so i don't deserve life, i'm taking more than giving that makes me hate myself, Allah is so kind to me, see i'm crying now, he gave me many blessings BELIEVE ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS I DO NOT DESERVE THESE BLESSINGS, ALLAH EMBARRASSES ME:cry:

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:32 AM
ive been going through this experience for two years and now i seem like the happiest person :D lol, trust me mike, its all about pleasing Allah, once Allah is pleased wiv you jannah is next ;) and thats we're we'll have interest in EVERYTHING :)

:peace: :salamext:
I'm not sad but i was asking is this normal, and pleasing Allah is the most important thing in my life Alhamdulilah

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
am abit confused.....ur prob or matter is that u dnt feel attached to this dunya....jus wanna sit alone in one place?......
exactly, very true
being lonely...wot do u exactly do?.............can clarify plz...
I can do many things but that was ''before'', but now i feel that well ..maybe...it is enough (i know isn't me who has the right to decide whether it is enough or not) but i wanna go back to Allah

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:37 AM
Mike why dont you research on Islam and make that a hobby, just a thought :)
i spent many years in doing so, those years were my best, but as i said i should then share it and i find it hard to communicate with people *sigh*

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:43 AM
mashalah bro mike...this is certainly signs of high iman in urself....

the one rejects the dunya...and being cmpleted in the way of Allah(swt)

in a hadith it narrates that:

Abdullah bin mas'ud reported:

The prophet(saw) once recited the verse: And whoever Allah wishes to guide, he opens his heart to islam. Then he explained it by saying, when iman enters the heart, the heart opens up to islam. At that, he was asked, o messenger of Allah is there sign by which this may be recognised? and he said yes, the loss of interest in the place of deception, the longing for the place of eternity, and the preparation for death before it comes.

this cud help u bro?......
*watery eyes*, so I'm not weird, i don't know how to thank you, i read this haddeeth before, subhanallah, thanks to Allah,you reminded me, i hesitated to post this thread, oh good i did, so when people say that i should see a doctor they were wrong, Alhamdulilah, i will pray for you :) inshallah, you made my day, people told me that when i want to die that's not normal, wow Alhamdulilah, may Allah bless you, see you in paradise inshallah, say Ameen

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Oh HAJI_HELENA I feel so good:) thank you again

Helena
09-28-2006, 10:45 AM
i thought u noticed the hadith i provided u...i was waiting for ur response...for pretty long time....alhamdulilah ur feeling better....no problem...jus have faith in Allah(swt)...he'll suely guide u and protect u from da saytan inshalah...jus have trust....this dunya is nothing...just a test......

one day will all return to our lord....every soul shall taste death....wot will we take in return to him?.....my only wory.....

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:49 AM
I've had a brainwave...

bro, why dont you compile your own book?? write your own Islamic book about how to detach oneself from the duniyah
i can write many books about different topics but whenever i start i stop after few days, actually when i talk to some people about Allah they cry or ponder it and i can see the change in them, actually someone suggested me to be a daa'ee (the person who gives dawa) but as i said i have the problem of communicating with people, when you know Allah you don't want anything but Allah, Allah is my paradise

Snowflake
09-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Hi
Same here... but then we still have to find something to occupy our time or life becomes a burden. I too have no ambitions as such. But still must think of the hereafter. So I'm trying to fill my time here with things that will benefit me and other muslims, like giving dawah etc etc.... and doing good deeds. I don't believe in working one's backside off to buy material things.... seems pointless when we going to end up in the grave anyway.

We should strive to be good in our deen so that Allah may grant us a place in Jannah inshaAllah. Then inshaAllah we can fulfill all our desires there.

There's nothing wrong with how you feel. It's all good MashaAllah.

Helena
09-28-2006, 10:56 AM
*watery eyes*, so I'm not weird, i don't know how to thank you, i read this haddeeth before, subhanallah, thanks to Allah,you reminded me, i hesitated to post this thread, oh good i did, so when people say that i should see a doctor they were wrong, Alhamdulilah, i will pray for you :) inshallah, you made my day, people told me that when i want to die that's not normal, wow Alhamdulilah, may Allah bless you, see you in paradise inshallah, say Ameen
inshalah we all enter paradise....ameen.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
09-28-2006, 10:56 AM
mike i hope this helps you :)

Abu Hurairah narrates

that
"The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange, so good tidings for the strangers." (Muslim)
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said:

The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer." (Muslim)
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:
"The Mu`min who mixes with people and remains patient on their harms, is better than the Mu`min who does not mix with people nor does he remain patient on their harms"

(Narrated by Ibn Maajah and at-Tirmidhi and it is Saheeh)

Us muslims should really live in this dunya (world) like strangers, this world is not ours, this world is the kuffars paradise, let them enjoy it and let us strive through it.

:salamext: :)

Mike
09-28-2006, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
but then we still have to find something to occupy our time or life becomes a burden.
i'm trying to find something but i didn't find , but yeah i found one thing which is i wanna be a sweeper in Al-Masjid Al haram in Makkah but how is that?
So I'm trying to fill my time here with things that will benefit me and other muslims, like giving dawah etc etc.....
very good but as i said when i do so people want to befriend me, i'm a lonely guy and don't like to have friends, but then you know they will misunderstand me and instead of helpoing them i'm hurting them

Mike
09-28-2006, 11:07 AM
mike i hope this helps you :)
Abu Hurairah narrates

that
"The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange, so good tidings for the strangers." (Muslim)

Quote:
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said:

The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer." (Muslim)
[/Quote]
may Allah bless you brother for your great post mashallah, these two haddeeths are two of my favourites
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:
"The Mu`min who mixes with people and remains patient on their harms, is better than the Mu`min who does not mix with people nor does he remain patient on their harms"

(Narrated by Ibn Maajah and at-Tirmidhi and it is Saheeh)
do you want the truth! that's it THIS HADDEETH was the reason which makes want to communicate with people but i *sigh* i can't

Us muslims should really live in this dunya (world) like strangers, this world is not ours, this world is the kuffars paradise, let them enjoy it and let us strive through it.
i wish they will know the true paradise, which is Allah, and to let them know this ,a part of the responsibilty is upon us , me and you

anonymous
09-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Hi
Salamz bro Mike

I dunno bro if its normal, but Islam deffo deosnt recommend doing it for prolonged periods of time atleast... coz it's real important to stick aroudn with Muslims who will help u 2keep up ur Iman and always remind you of the point of this life and be moral support to you.

it's obvious from the hadith taht a Muslim is allowed (and possibly encouraged) to go into seclusion if his surrounding is corrupt n no one to stick to who will help him stand against fitnah. and even in such case, to do dawah and standup against the situation is better....

havn said dat... i think it is normal for alot of ppl 2 like bein alone at times, gives tiem to chill n just think over things to themselves... n just recollect themselves a lil.

Even the prophet use to do that when he was in Makkah before he recievedt he message :)

sorry if this is repeatin wat other ppl said.. didnt hav tiem 2 go over the entier therad...

ok bak 2my retreat..
take carwe salamz :D ramadan mubarak btw!

ps: night time is great time 2b alone sometimes ;) goin out 2 some real far place n just contemplatin is real neat too :happy: just do ur best 2 not be alone alwayssss, im sure dere's neat bros aroudn 2 b with :)

lolwatever

Mike
09-28-2006, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Mike, I'm guessing you're a revert? If so, would you mind telling us how it happened? If it's not too much trouble. :)
Actually i was born in a muslim family, but you can say a family who has a little info about islam, but Alhamdulilah after i studied the religion, i shared them what i learned now they are informed and so proud of being Muslims mashallah really so proud

Mike
09-28-2006, 11:18 AM
first of all, mashallah i think this site have many great devout Muslims, i'm so happy to see such muslims may Allah bless you
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Even the prophet use to do that when he was in Makkah before he recievedt he message :)
:)
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:D ramadan mubarak btw!
yeah Ramadan Mubarak thank you, wow, it is my best month

Helena
09-28-2006, 11:30 AM
i remember watching a programme on islam channel........very useful info....

wot we eat..food we intake..that eventually digests...

the clothes that we wear...eventually worns out

the house we live in.....have bought it....eventually a new family moves in...buys the house from us....

this shows that we take nothing with us to the grave......but the only thing that will stand for us in the day of judgement...is how much recited the quran...did we understand the meaning of it..and taught the others how islam is beautiful...giving charity...will stand for us.....

something else i wanted to add:

from an hadith...... Abu Hurrayrah realted that the prophet(saw) said:

The rightts of a muslim upon a muslim are six: when you meet him, salute him,when he invites you, accept his invitation, when he seeks advice from you, give him advice, when sneezes and praises Allah(swt), when he falls ill, visit him, and when he dies, follow his coffin.

also Abu hurayrah related that the prophet(saw) said:

the believer is (like) a mirror to anohter believer, he removes his sufferings and also protects him in his absence....

anas bin malik reported that the prophet(saw) said:

none of you has iman unless he loves for his (muslim) brother what he loves for himself.

anothe point:

anas bin malik narrated that:

When the prophet(saw) instructed that, help your (muslim) brother when he commits a wrong and when a wrong is committed against him, someone asked, o messenger of Allah, i understand how i can help him if a wrong is committed against him, but how can i help him if he is himslef committing a wrong? At that, the prophet(saw) answered, stopping him from committing the wrong is helping him.

Snowflake
09-28-2006, 11:51 AM
Mike;502690]i'm trying to find something but i didn't find , but yeah i found one thing which is i wanna be a sweeper in Al-Masjid Al haram in Makkah but how is that?
MashaAllah brother. May Allah help you achieve your wish. Ameen. Unfortunately I don't have a clue how to go about it...sorry..

very good but as i said when i do so people want to befriend me, i'm a lonely guy and don't like to have friends, but then you know they will misunderstand me and instead of helpoing them i'm hurting them
I understand what you're saying brother. I seem to be facing the same predicament when helping others. People want to be friends and start inviting me to their home. But I just say something like, "Plz don't mind.. but I'm too busy to have a social life."
But we can't let our wish not to make friends get in the way to do good deeds. The ummah needs help and guidence. Why not do something along the lines of writing articles on topics that will help someone to come closer to deen? That way you don't need friends to do it. You can just print them off and deliver them door to door. I've written one on Children's Rights in Islam (on my user page) plz check it out to see what I mean.

I read a hadith once about a man who worshipped Allah day and night, but he never spread the Word and all his knowledge was useless for anyone else. Allah ordered Israel to take his life saying that he was of no use to mankind. may Allah forgive me if I have stated anything incorrect. I'm just trying to say that there is more to life than worshipping Allah for one's own benefit alone. I hope you can see where I'm coming from. : )

~Stranger~
09-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Wa Alaikum asalam
wow really nice to know that, i'm sorry if you don't like it, myself i like it, do you like it?
who said i dont like it. i LOVE it

Munawwarah
09-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Even though you said that you don't have any ambitions and you are lonely. Sometimes you can feel that way if you like to do things that are different than what other people are doing. Such as you prefer to stay home and read a book or you don't like crowds. It's nothing wrong with being that way. I'm like that myself. I look at it as being a good thing.

Sometimes society bombards you with what you should be doing with your life usually what everybody else is doing which the majority of the time is no good for us especially us Muslims.

Just be yourself.

Annie
09-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Salams i think you have seen the reality of this duniyah, all i would advise you is to practice your deen and i dont think nothing is wrong with you, however if you feel depressed then go and see a doctor or talk to your imam.
wasslam

Mike
09-29-2006, 09:14 AM
HAJI_HELENA
Mashallah very good post , thanx, jazaki Allah khair
Muslimah_Sis
thank you very much i really enjoyed reading your post, may Allah bless you
~Stranger~
Wa Alaykum asalam,Alhamdulilah
Munawwarah Annie
thank you very much

Mashallah really nice to see such Muslims,
from an hadith...... Abu Hurrayrah realted that the prophet(saw) said:
The rightts of a muslim upon a muslim are six: when you meet him, salute him,when he invites you, accept his invitation, when he seeks advice from you, give him advice, when sneezes and praises Allah(swt), when he falls ill, visit him, and when he dies, follow his coffin.
thank you:)

Helena
09-29-2006, 09:18 AM
no problemo...anything for brothers and siters in islam.....inshalah....

ramadhan mubarak......::D :D :D

Woodrow
09-29-2006, 09:25 AM
Hi
Your last sentence is the important one. As long as it is your genuine preference, who are we to make any assumption about it being right or wrong.

I do know that solitude if used properly, need not be lonliness, it can be a means of learning the true values of life and seeing that the only thing we really own is the love and mercy of Allah(swt)

Self imposed solitude is only a problem if it is misused and we allow our mind to become a playground for shaytan. A person who chooses solitude, needs to establish and keep a very strong faith and trust in Allah(swt)

Mike
09-30-2006, 09:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I do know that solitude if used properly, need not be lonliness, it can be a means of learning the true values of life and seeing that the only thing we really own is the love and mercy of Allah(swt)
Mashallah Mashallah may Allah bless yo
anonymous said:
Even the prophet use to do that when he was in Makkah before he recievedt he message

Hannah
09-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Assalamulaikum

Subhan’Allah, stop lying brother! Your telling us all you are NEVER happy, ALWAYS FEELING LONELY?

Get out there, do something with your life. This is all you have, one life, try as hard as you can. The food on your table, the clothes your wearing, your father, mother, sisters shouldn’t you be happy and grateful towards Allah swt for these blessings.

What about the holy Quran. If you find it difficult to read it in Arabic, read a few pages in it, then devote a few minutes or hours by reading the translation. It has to make sense to you. I guarantee it will make you feel as ease.

How can you even type “I don’t want anything, I have no wishes, no ambitions”. You telling me you don’t want Jannah? You don’t strive for Jannah?

You wake up in the morning feeling lifeless?Make a dua, smile, go for a stroll, observe nature and thank Allah swt, help an elderly, do some dawah work. Keep yourself occupied. Make targets and goals for yourself in a small diary

i.e my goal is to learn Arabic
i.e my goal is to read all my 5 times namaz everyday

Then make targets each day, say for example:I will read one page of Quran.

Keeping yourself busy repels boredom and loneliness.

Remember idle hands are the workshop of shaytaan.

Mike
10-01-2006, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hannah
Assalamulaikum
Wa Alaikum asalam

Your telling us all you are NEVER happy, ALWAYS FEELING LONELY?
i didn't say so, i was happy when i went to Makkah, yeah i am lonely and feel stranger even when i am among people

shouldn’t you be happy and grateful towards Allah swt for these blessings.
i do give thanks to Allah Alhamdulilah

What about the holy Quran. If you find it difficult to read it in Arabic, read a few pages in it, then devote a few minutes or hours by reading the translation. It has to make sense to you. I guarantee it will make you feel as ease.
I do recite it every single day
How can you even type “I don’t want anything, I have no wishes, no ambitions”. You telling me you don’t want Jannah? You don’t strive for Jannah?
i'm sorry to say this, yeah i don't want Jannah if i can choose, all what i want is to please Allah, i'm not worshipping Him 'cause i want His reward which is Jannah , no, he is worth worshipping and i DO love him, Allah is my Jannah

Keep yourself occupied. Make targets and goals for yourself in a small diary
How? there are no goals, I have no one, that's me, I'm not interested in Anything

Keeping yourself busy repels boredom and loneliness.
being lonely doesn't make me sad not it is my problem, i just asked is that normal and ok.

Snowflake
10-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Mike;506339]i'm sorry to say this, yeah i don't want Jannah if i can choose, all what i want is to please Allah, i'm not worshipping Him 'cause i want His reward which is Jannah , no, he is worth worshipping and i DO love him, Allah is my Jannah
MashaAllah. I understand your statement a 100%. You love Allah simply because you do. Not for any gain. Nor out of fear of Hell. The main thing IS wanting to please Allah out of love. And praise Him because He is worthy of praise. But in the here-after to be close to Allah, you will have to be in Jannah inshaAllah. There's no harm in wanting to be in Jannah for that purpose alone. :)

How? there are no goals, I have no one, that's me, I'm not interested in Anything
Nothing at all? Do you wish to help the Ummah? Surely that is one way of pleasing Allah. We must have some goal in life. It needn't be for our own benefit. If we don't have goals we have to put them there. Without a goal, every breath becomes a burden to bear. Allah expects us to helps others and is pleased with us for doing so. That can be a goal in itself for the pleasure of Allah... if there's nothing you want for yourself.

being lonely doesn't make me sad not it is my problem, i just asked is that normal and ok
I prefer solitude for myself. I agree it doesn't mean one is sad or depressed. In fact it makes me happier because it means I don't get to hear people backbiting others and prevents me from falling into the same trap. It is better to be alone than be in the company of people who distract us from deen and the meaning of life.

May Allah accept all that you do to please Him. Ameen.

fatimah
10-01-2006, 12:31 PM

I agrea with this bro .Thats what u should do.U will feel more at peace whit ur self if nothing else. shukran.

The Ruler
10-01-2006, 12:33 PM

ok...das cool :happy: i mean its de sme ere...i lyk bein alone...xcept m8s in skul wnt let dat happen :shade:

:lol:

Lina
10-01-2006, 04:53 PM

Why don't you read Amr Khaled's book: ''Soenna' Al-Hajah'' ?

It's really motivating.

Mike
10-02-2006, 10:19 AM
MashaAllah. I understand your statement a 100%. You love Allah simply because you do. Not for any gain. Nor out of fear of Hell. The main thing IS wanting to please Allah out of love. And praise Him because He is worthy of praise. But in the here-after to be close to Allah, you will have to be in Jannah inshaAllah. There's no harm in wanting to be in Jannah for that purpose alone. :)
:) Mashallah, i'm so happy, at last i found some people who understand me, subhanallah
Nothing at all? Do you wish to help the Ummah? Surely that is one way of pleasing Allah. We must have some goal in life. It needn't be for our own benefit. If we don't have goals we have to put them there. Without a goal, every breath becomes a burden to bear. Allah expects us to helps others and is pleased with us for doing so. That can be a goal in itself for the pleasure of Allah... if there's nothing you want for yourself.
yes, nothing at all, believe me sister i do make du'aa every single day to help the Ummah but as i said i don't like to communicate with people, even in my dreams i avoid people
I prefer solitude for myself. I agree it doesn't mean one is sad or depressed. In fact it makes me happier because it means I don't get to hear people backbiting others and prevents me from falling into the same trap. It is better to be alone than be in the company of people who distract us from deen and the meaning of life.

May Allah accept all that you do to please Him. Ameen.
Mashallah, I like your posts, really so happy to see such sisters, I do appreciate your inputs, comments and everything may Allah bless you, and accept all that you do to please Him as well, Amen to that :)

Mike
10-02-2006, 10:26 AM
fatimah
+*Glacier*+
wa alaikum asalam and thank you
format_quote Originally Posted by fatimah
I agrea with this bro .Thats what u should do.U will feel more at peace whit ur self if nothing else. shukran.
yes, he's right
format_quote Originally Posted by Lina

Why don't you read Amr Khaled's book: ''Soenna' Al-Hajah'' ?

It's really motivating.
Wa Alaikum asalam
''Soenna' Al-Hajah'' i didn't get it ,what does it mean, anyway ,is it available online, where can i find it, what is it about, thank you very much
thank you every body
Ramadan Mubarak and may Allah bless all of you

Ninth_Scribe
10-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi
Well, your not alone in that. I've never been able to understand why people think life on Earth is the cat's meow either. It produces an incredible conflict of interests within me. For instance, I hate the idea of killing to live. This daily ritual of shoving dead things down my throat, only to excrete them out later - it's just plain demonic behavior. Yet it would seem any average 5 year old can deal with the principle and I'm 45 years old and still find it a disgusting.

For this, and a thousand other reasons I won't bother to mention, I like to keep my distance from people. I'm a loner and always have been. I socialise freely now, and I actually do like people, but from a reasonably safe distance because I doubt any of them would be able to understand me.

Basically, I know what I came here to do and all I want is to get that done so I can leave... hence the comedic value of my sig.

In short, you're hardly alone.

Ninth Scribe

rania2820
10-03-2006, 10:36 PM
think everyone goes throught that phase at some point in your life.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.