/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Life of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) (Medina Period) - Imaam Anwar Awlaki [Audio]

- Qatada -
09-27-2006, 11:55 AM
:salamext:

The Life of the Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alayhi waSalam) (Medina Period)

The Life of Muhammad (S): Medina Period 1 of 2 is the second part of a three part series on the Sirah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S). The first part covered the Makkan era. This part focuses on the Medina era starting from the Hijrah up until the battle of the Trench. Here, Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki covers the first five years of the Medina era which include the all important events of the Hijrah, the establishment of the first Islamic State, the battle of Badr, the Battle of Uhud, and finally the battle of the Trench.
http://islamicdownloads.wordpress.co...war-al-awlaki/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
09-27-2006, 11:57 AM
Makkan Period:

http://islamicdownloads.wordpress.co...war-al-awlaki/

- Qatada -
11-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Fresh links alhamdulillah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-multimedia/29188-imaam-anwar-al-awlaki-lots-downloadable-lectures-free-inshaallaah-4.html?highlight=awlaki

Alhamdulillah :)

:salamext:

Ubaidah
07-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Here are some GREAT lectures from Imam Anwar Al Awlaki. A very detailed and beautiful look into the life of the Prophet (PBUH). I highly recommend them!

The Life of Muhammad (SAW) Makkan Period

The Life of Muhammad (SAW) Madinan Period

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SATalha
07-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Jazakallah for this Imam Awlaki explains things in such a manner that you feel as if you are there.

Salaam
07-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

masha'allah i have heard both off these volumes, and its great, im just waiting for the final volume, i heard its already been recorded (before the sheikh got arrested). anyone know when it will be released.

'Abd-al Latif
07-31-2007, 08:31 PM
asaalamu alykum

does any1 have "The Life of the Prophet Muhammad (Medina Period): Volume Two"?

i have volume one, and i need the second part, i would appriceate it if anyone could help me out

jazakallah khayr

w/salam

SATalha
07-31-2007, 08:53 PM
Is there 4 parts to it? Coz i have the 2nd one i think

'Abd-al Latif
07-31-2007, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Is there 4 parts to it? Coz i have the 2nd one i think
no from my knowledge its in 3 parts altogether i.e. Makkah period, Madinah vol. 1 and vol. 2.

i would appriceate it if could u send me volume two, iv been looking for it everywhere and i cant find it

Salaam
07-31-2007, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nomadicsoul
no from my knowledge its in 3 parts altogether i.e. Makkah period, Madinah vol. 1 and vol. 2.

i would appriceate it if could u send me volume two, iv been looking for it everywhere and i cant find it
volume 2 has not been released yet, i have emailed Awakening several times, and they dont reply back.

'Abd-al Latif
08-01-2007, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
volume 2 has not been released yet, i have emailed Awakening several times, and they dont reply back.
from my knowledge it has, i know some1 who has it but they live too far (unless they misunderstood me), so iv been trying to find another means to get it.

Salaam
08-01-2007, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nomadicsoul
from my knowledge it has, i know some1 who has it but they live too far (unless they misunderstood me), so iv been trying to find another means to get it.
If it was released then it would be on Awakenings website, so you must be mistaken.

seeker_of_ilm
08-01-2007, 11:44 AM
:sl:

In reference to Life of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Madina Period - Part 2....which would be volume three in the series, I e-mailed Al-Basheer and they said that it hadn't been recorded before his imprisonment.

Allaah Knows best

:w:

Salaam
08-01-2007, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm
:sl:

In reference to Life of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Madina Period - Part 2....which would be volume three in the series, I e-mailed Al-Basheer and they said that it hadn't been recorded before his imprisonment.

Allaah Knows best

:w:
Allahu Allam, but brothers at a Awakening store in a event told that it was recorded!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.