/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Magic

alphatrizzle
09-28-2006, 12:05 AM
:sl:
I was wondering if doing magic TRICKS is haraam. I'm not sure, because it's just illusion, and kids love it. So can you help me out?

Thanks
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alphatrizzle
09-28-2006, 12:17 AM
never mind i found this.. thanks anyway

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503545914

Malaikah
09-28-2006, 01:54 AM
:sl:

cool thanks for that

Woodrow
09-28-2006, 02:28 AM
Very good topic. This is the first time I saw it addressed and had never given it a thought. But, it is a subject I imagine is of concern to many, especialy those with children.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Curaezipirid
09-28-2006, 06:49 AM
Children are always so intrigued and I believe that it is important most of all to stimulate their mind into scientific enquiry.

My father often used to show me the magic tricks that are performed on the television sometimes in late night shows. He always encouraged me to wonder how the illusion was being acheived; and discouraged me from believing that there was any non-physical explaination. But he never himself told me what the trick was until I had already tried to figure it out.

There is some room for such in stimulating childrens scientific enquiry then, but of course this is being done more by parents than by that so called magician.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.