PDA

View Full Version : can u name any colleges/sixth form in london?



Helena
09-28-2006, 10:31 AM
:sl:

my lil bro is in yr 11....the time is near to choose 3 diff colleges......

jus wanted to know...can u name any colleges from london inshalah...or any sixthform.......

inshalah hope u can help moi....

:w: :)
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
09-28-2006, 11:35 AM
salam,

Imperial college, London.
Kings College, London

wasalam
Reply

amirah_87
09-28-2006, 12:19 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

For A Sixth Form try "New Vic" (E.London) :)
Reply

------
09-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Whereabouts in London is he looking? East, south, west, north?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Helena
09-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Aalimah
Whereabouts in London is he looking? East, south, west, north?
anywhere in london...but not to far from east.....wid train shud be half an hour or soo.........otherwise mummy will get worried.....
Reply

------
09-28-2006, 12:33 PM
If its east then New Vic, if its near seven kings then seven kings sixth form.....there's barking college.....
Reply

afriend2
09-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Salaam,

Ooh...im in year 11...so I've already thought about this.

InshAllah I'm going to ICAS (Islamic college) in Willesden.

Wassalam :peace:
Reply

Durrah
09-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
salam,

Imperial college, London.
Kings College, London

wasalam
:sl:

They're universities sis. They dont do a-levels/NVQ's/BTECs. Its all for undergraduate degrees and post graduate studies.
Reply

afriend
09-28-2006, 04:20 PM
um....I hope I can ask this question in your thread, if it's inappropriate, then I'll create a new topic, just let me know.

Anyway, my question is:

Anybody going to either Graveny or Burntwood 6th Forms?

Cos I am making a choice between them....So any other good 6th forms/colleges in the South West area?
Reply

jzcasejz
09-28-2006, 04:52 PM
:sl:

Some In East London...Or Near...

Poplar College - I Go To This One...It's OK :playing:
Newvic - ???
Westminister - ???
City And Islington - Heard Alot Of Good Stuff About It...

:w:
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
09-28-2006, 04:54 PM
Ealing and Hammersmith College seems ok.

:wasalamex
Reply

Helena
09-29-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Iqram
um....I hope I can ask this question in your thread, if it's inappropriate, then I'll create a new topic, just let me know.

Anyway, my question is:

Anybody going to either Graveny or Burntwood 6th Forms?

Cos I am making a choice between them....So any other good 6th forms/colleges in the South West area?
go ahead lil bro......i dun mind at all......

shukran for everybodies participation...so far new vic,westminister,seven kings looks good..alhamdulilah.....

gotta check da sites...to see if his course are running der....
Reply

youngsister
10-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Kingston college :)
Reply

chacha_jalebi
10-08-2006, 10:44 PM
na na na na southall 6 form :p it has a butifull park wer u can graffiti :p rite nex 2 it :D:D:D

erm erm also in east london, monoux:p hevyyy :D:D:D but southall 6 form all d way :p :D:D:D
Reply

youngsister
10-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Southall sixth form lol i been there.New building right?
Reply

Silver Pearl
10-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
salam,

Imperial college, London.
Kings College, London

wasalam
Originally Posted by youngsister
Kingston college :)
:wasalamex


All the above are universities. Great universities though!

haji-Hope you found a good college for lil your bro :D
Reply

youngsister
10-11-2006, 01:11 PM
No there is kingston college and kingston Uni they like near to each other though:)
Reply

H4RUN
10-11-2006, 02:27 PM
:sl:
:D send 'im down Bedford college Bedford :p i'll keep him in check lol and erm he'll have a nutcase as a companion on the way back on the train, although ima jump off at Luton :p
plus bedford colj doin Aerospace[aircraft] engineeering, the sky's the limit :p
and i can show him how 2 get the keys for the prayer room :p [house :D]
:w:
im a bit ahead of myself lol
Reply

Al-Hanbali
10-12-2006, 05:54 PM
:sl:

Originally Posted by Iqram
um....I hope I can ask this question in your thread, if it's inappropriate, then I'll create a new topic, just let me know.

Anyway, my question is:

Anybody going to either Graveny or Burntwood 6th Forms?

Cos I am making a choice between them....So any other good 6th forms/colleges in the South West area?
Yh my freind is thinking of going to Graveney :)
Reply

afriend
10-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh cool.....

Which 1 you thinking of going bro?
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by youngsister
Southall sixth form lol i been there.New building right?
Yeah I think it's about three or four years old. I believe they have a 97% pass rate.:)

:wasalamex
Reply

afriend
10-12-2006, 06:12 PM
How do you find out pass rates for all london 6th forms?
Reply

Starseeker
10-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by jzcasejz
:sl:

Some In East London...Or Near...

Poplar College - I Go To This One...It's OK :playing:
Newvic - ???
Westminister - ???
City And Islington - Heard Alot Of Good Stuff About It...:w:

I go thereeeeee:D :D


Its a good college. OFSTEAD said that it is in the top 10 colleges for science and english so if hes thinking about doing those subjects the maybe he should consider it.

Also, Woodhouse is a good one but its not that easy to get into.
Reply

Pk_#2
10-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by H4RUN
:sl:
:D send 'im down Bedford college Bedford :p i'll keep him in check lol and erm he'll have a nutcase as a companion on the way back on the train, although ima jump off at Luton :p
plus bedford colj doin Aerospace[aircraft] engineeering, the sky's the limit :p
and i can show him how 2 get the keys for the prayer room :p [house :D]
:w:
im a bit ahead of myself lol
AsalamuAlaykum,

poor you, you'll die in Luton,

I'm swapping places wif ya am goin bedford :p

outta Luton YES!!
Reply

H4RUN
10-12-2006, 09:43 PM
:sl:
haven't died yet :p or have i ? lol beeeen all these years in Luton, still surviving:p Nooooooo u cant swap with me! im stating bedford lol no where else near does my course....but u can pay 4 my train ticket if u want:p
ma'salama
:w:
Reply

Pk_#2
10-13-2006, 06:42 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

urm...you can get free tickets there bro :)

You need to do more research lol ... you just need an ID card...oh and an excuse hehe...
Reply

H4RUN
10-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
AsalamuAlaykum,

urm...you can get free tickets there bro :)

You need to do more research lol ... you just need an ID card...oh and an excuse hehe...
:sl:
FREEEE?:p
u got my attention now, :p feel free to Pm me your dodgy scam techniques...preferably soon lol:D
fiamanAllah!
:w:
Reply

Hijaabi22
10-13-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by H4RUN
:sl:
haven't died yet :p or have i ? lol beeeen all these years in Luton, still surviving:p Nooooooo u cant swap with me! im stating bedford lol no where else near does my course....but u can pay 4 my train ticket if u want:p
ma'salama
:w:
think u mean BRADFORD Iniiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt
Reply

H4RUN
10-15-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by -----------
think u mean BRADFORD Iniiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt
:sl:
gRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRR
BED+FORD=BEDFORD nor blumin Bradistan aka Bradford LoL....get out the map lol, u have all theses shires, yorkshire, lancashire, warwaickshire, LUTONSHIRE:p:p:p:p[ok i was messin there lol] and Bedfordshire...bedford is in befordshire! lol
hope thats cleared it up loll...u northerner:p:D
ma'salamaaa
:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 05:10 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 04:45 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 01:22 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!