/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Loosing Someone............

Helena
09-29-2006, 02:34 PM
:sl:

Losing Someone

If anyone here has ever lost anyone then only they will know the true feeling and meaning of loss.

Losing someone is a pain that cannot be explained nor described, it is a pain that can only be felt and experienced by an individual.

When we lose those who are close to us it brings us much pain and grief; and if it a loss of a person we have been close to, someone we grew up with and spent most of our time with, then this pain multiplies and becomes harder to bear.

At this moment in time, a very true and close friend of mine is fighting for their life; lying in bed without any knowledge of what the future will hold.

Although no one ever wishes to lose someone, it is inevitable to think of what life would be like without someone so dear and so close. Losing such a close friend would be something that one may not get over throughout one's life.

These are the thoughts travelling through my head, whilst the heart prays and begs Allah for the recovery of such a great friend.

My request to all the readers for humble Du'as for my friend's speedy and complete recovery.

Point

It is amazing how we grieve over the loss of a person that we have built a connection and bond with maybe over a period of twenty to thirty years. This bond then becomes stronger if that person is close to us, has done us favours and we have looked after them like our own.

If an individual can understand this bond created by one human for another human, how can we overlook the bond created by Allah for His bondsmen.

Allah personally created man, took care of him from the time he was in the womb till the day he reaches the grave and even after that. It is Allah that fed that person, clothed him, loved him and appointed angels to keep him safe. It is Him who created for him the tools and means to remove every difficulty; He created for him a partner to relieve his loneliness and become his companion.

What sort of a bond would be created by Allah with someone He has done this much favours upon? What love and care would Allah have for that person? So when such a servant turns away from Allah why is it that we fail to see His disappointment, His remorse and His reason to become angry despite given us chances upon chances.

An Incident

This reminds me of an incident that took place between Allah and Hadhrat Mussa عليه السلام. On one occasion, after having made every effort possible, Mussa عليه السلام turned to Allah and requested that his entire nation be destroyed as they did not take heed of his words and guidance.

Allah asked Mussa عليه السلام to make 40 clay pots with his bare hands before any action was taken. Although Mussa عليه السلام was unaware of the link between the making of the clay pots and his request to Allah he submitted to the command of Allah and began making clay pots with his own hands. Mussa عليه السلام put his entire effort into making these pots and completed making all forty, after which, he looked with delight towards what he had achieved.

Mussa عليه السلام then turned to Allah and informed him of completing the task Allah had set him. Allah then commanded Mussa عليه السلام to take a stick and break one pot after another. Mussa عليه السلام was astonished by this command but continued to obey the order of Allah. He slowly began breaking one pot after another bearing the pain in his heart for destroying what he had so carefully made.

After Mussa عليه السلام had finished destroying all the pots, Allah informed him, O Mussa (عليه السلام), you found great difficulty in breaking pots of clay that you made with your bare hands, yet it was you that asked me to destroy an entire nation that I myself created and moulded with my own hands. At this point Mussa عليه السلام realised what he had asked from Allah.

Lesson

We feel the pain of our loss, we feel the pain of the destruction of our belongings and we feel our anger is justified towards one who is ungrateful towards us and our favours. Yet we fail to see Allah's disappointment and 'grief' when a servant that He created from His own hands turns away from Him; we fail to understand and justify His punishment for all the sins we commit and all the times we rebel against Him; we fail to see the sacrifices of His beloved Prophet صلي الله عليه و سلم. But we never fail to sacrifice our religion...

May Allah give us all the understanding to love Him in the manner He loves us. May He make us worthy of being His creation and may He make us worthy of being called His. May He give us the realisation of our acts and the harm and pain they cause and most important of all, may He accept us. Aameen.

http://zain121.blogspot.com/2006/09/losing-someone.html

i was gna create thread esp on this.....how to deal wid it....alhamdulilah found some answers....

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
09-29-2006, 04:54 PM
salam.

amin thumma amin! ya rabil alameen!!!!
it's very hard once you have lost love one :cry: but than again it's Allah's will && in his hand so we are all going to leave our soul one day && ONLY once so yeah we just have to be prepared too mashallah great post ukthi, i should keep this for referrence next time && take action upon this
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.